Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 73. (Read 8281 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain
DELIVERIES! PACKAGE! using drone they will deliver!
this one will have the capacity to fly over hours just to get to the place.
huge development with drones if this will be done!
Yeah! That's why we need to confirm the safetiness of transporting the packages using drones. I think they also have capacity in the packages they will deliver. I can't see the reply on my previous question in this thread but I am hoping that it will be answered by the moderator or anyone else here. I want to have assurance that the delivering of products are safety since it will be delivered using drones and drones are flying. Whenever there is a crash to the drones, it will cause a great damage to the community at the land.

Please repost your questions. Thanks.
copper member
I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Some people think of a drone as a bee, others might think of those predator drones that the military uses. but the thing here is Drones can be use for a good purposes and not for bad ones. The drones that most people talk about today are simply radio controlled aircraft that have some level of autonomous features.

But drones are can be used for bad purposes. For example, a certain group of people wants to spy a place for their criminal intent. If they launch their drones to spy their target, this is an invasion of privacy. And we know drones are not easy to notice. Aerial drones can watch and observe your actions. How can we avoid this? Are their drones that can identify suspicious or unauthorized aerial drones flying around a private zone?

Any technology can be used for criminal purposes. Mobile phones, internet and Cryptocurrencies are being used for criminal activities by a few criminals. Does that mean these technologies are bad? Should we stop using these technologies?

Using DRONE-UTM, regulators will be able to identify unauthorized drones and take appropriate action. With geofencing in place, authorized drones will not be able to enter geofenced zones.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
DELIVERIES! PACKAGE! using drone they will deliver!
this one will have the capacity to fly over hours just to get to the place.
huge development with drones if this will be done!
Yeah! That's why we need to confirm the safetiness of transporting the packages using drones. I think they also have capacity in the packages they will deliver. I can't see the reply on my previous question in this thread but I am hoping that it will be answered by the moderator or anyone else here. I want to have assurance that the delivering of products are safety since it will be delivered using drones and drones are flying. Whenever there is a crash to the drones, it will cause a great damage to the community at the land.
copper member
I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
For DRONE-UTM, we'll have the beta product ready by end of this year. It will take 3-4 years for it to achieve a significant degree of autonomy. We'll launch beta version of DRONE-MP in July 2018.

This is a good project that will require years of hard work and effort.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I am very impressed to this project..  its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more...but i have a question Do you think people should have a license to fly drones?

That's right, i also was impressed to their platform as well as the product that they are producing which is the drones it self,
i am so sure that the deep aero project will reach its hard cap because of its platform. I will keep n eye for it.
Activity: 107
Im very confuse of this drone project.
 if anyone allow to use this drone, my concern is there is a possible to use this tecnology in war like terrorism.
can you please give some feedback how safe in this project?
Activity: 23
I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Some people think of a drone as a bee, others might think of those predator drones that the military uses. but the thing here is Drones can be use for a good purposes and not for bad ones. The drones that most people talk about today are simply radio controlled aircraft that have some level of autonomous features.

But drones are can be used for bad purposes. For example, a certain group of people wants to spy a place for their criminal intent. If they launch their drones to spy their target, this is an invasion of privacy. And we know drones are not easy to notice. Aerial drones can watch and observe your actions. How can we avoid this? Are their drones that can identify suspicious or unauthorized aerial drones flying around a private zone?
Activity: 354
Another usage of the deep aero is giving pesticides to the plants in the farm i think that the deep aero is very much in need in today's era,
because as we can see to those agricultural countries is the man power is the one who is giving pesticides to the plants. So now in the project of deep aero drones can also be the pne who will give pesticides to the crops in the farms.
I agree with that, my father is a farmer and I saw them doing that in an hour which is time consuming also and the smell of the pesticide is really bad to our health. By the use of drones they will also prevent the disease that they can get in that aspect and time will lessen if they use it. Well, our world has a real big changes every time through the help of technologies and deep aero will be successful if they use and accept their platform in many countries.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?
I think deep aero will be support by both publicc and private institution because of many uses of it that can help to make the work easier. Like for example in cleaning a window of a tower that so hard for the human to do and drones can, its better to buy drones for them than to clean by a people that so hard to do.
Activity: 27
May I know how these drones are being operated? Are these run by pure electricity or a mix of electricity and fuel? If these drones are run by electricity only, then these are good for our environment. Because it is better to use drones for cargo shipping than using delivery trucks that consume fuel.

Drones are powered by batteries (electricity). If companies will shift to drones to deliver their products, this means that less pollution will be in our environment caused by delivery trucks and other transportation vehicles. This could help fight climate change.
Activity: 52
I have no idea about Drone when i read this im very so impressed, it so very easy and communicate others..i have a few question is it allow every one to use drone?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

According to my understanding, we don't need to register our drones. Also there is a different categories drone of deep Aero which is drone for

passengers and cargo, UTM, and market place. Just try to check their whitepaper again mate.
Activity: 518
I liked to see that this project will soon benifit's my daughter and son, my grandson and so on, hope that I'll experience it too... Looking forward that they allow Deep Aero project in my counrty and to the other country as well...
Me too, i like to use drones and hope to be accepted the project of deep aero in our country so that my children will amaze how drones help their generation and i am honor that i am one who support this project.
Activity: 115
May I know how these drones are being operated? Are these run by pure electricity or a mix of electricity and fuel? If these drones are run by electricity only, then these are good for our environment. Because it is better to use drones for cargo shipping than using delivery trucks that consume fuel.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
I am just curious. Since this drones are being operated by computers. These are programmed. Can they be hacked? What if they were hacked while transporting passengers? What if terrorists hacked the system and sabotage the passenger drones? These could cause a big problem.

I believe the Deep Aero Team already have a solution for this. I think this is the reason why they used Blockchain Technology as their platform because they know that it is difficult to hack. And as their security measures, they will surely strengthen their servers with sophisticated network security which can prevent any possible intrusions.

Do you think Deep Aero team will do something about this concern, I mean they can resolve this easily. Because as the above statement said

there is a point of it.  Where at any moment there is a hacker can hack it at once. So this project must quickly think about this matter anyway.
Activity: 266
I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
I don't know that drones are can be used for cargo deliveries, until now.  I thought that it was just for photography. This concept is advantageous mostly for online shop and other companies that require delivery of packages.

That is right. Retail companies will choose drone as an innovative way to improve the quality of their service to their customers. This will improve their delivery system that has a big impact on their operational activities. This cargo drones can ship packages even at higher places such as mountains.

Excuse me Sir. Does the cargo drones is similar to an airplane? or more like an spaceship or aircraft like what is indicated in the whitepaper.

Now , I got confuse about it. Because I'm not really quite familiar with the drone I just heard it and saw in the television which is similar to a

toy but not this project about drone but a big drone already where it can load goods, items or cargo.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: