Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 76. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Another usage of the deep aero is giving pesticides to the plants in the farm i think that the deep aero is very much in need in today's era,
because as we can see to those agricultural countries is the man power is the one who is giving pesticides to the plants. So now in the project of deep aero drones can also be the pne who will give pesticides to the crops in the farms.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I liked to see that this project will soon benifit's my daughter and son, my grandson and so on, hope that I'll experience it too... Looking forward that they allow Deep Aero project in my counrty and to the other country as well...
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Imagine your delivery package being carried by the drone or people while having their Drone transport then it suddenly had some Drone problem causing it to fall down from the sky. How safe are Drones to use? Will Deep Aero have insurance for any sort of damage that Drones might cause?

As per my own opinion if ever that thwre will be an instance that the drone will malfunction i think that the deep aero will be responsible for this incident.
It may be possible but i think that the deep aero will not produce drones that are not quality enough to deliver such cargo
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?
Activity: 59
I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

maybe they are talking about data collection to help the agriculture be better.
drones are used for surveillance and will be a big help to collect data.
Activity: 179
Where can I find information about this project in Russian?

i searched over the website and some Ann thread and still can't find any about Russian.
there are many language but none of them is that.
Activity: 20
Where can I find information about this project in Russian?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
This project is very useful for people who want to send the goods with a timely and quick with blockchain technology. I really hope this project can succeed and be successful.

Perhaps it will only be success if the demand of this will get increase or be sold out before end of their campaign project. If that happen of

course the investors will be more aggressive  to share this to their co-investors too for sure. But one more, it just came up into my mind now

the time travel or life span of drone was too short only if I am not mistaken it is only run for 15 to 30 minutes only or lesser. This probably be

the problem I think. So, how's that anyway?
I would like to highlight the functionality of drones as listed on the whitepaper.
Drones can be used on the following.
1. Delivery of Goods.
Girls' it's fun to imagine receiving chocolate and flowers delivered by drones right? Or a project you left behind. Even drugs, legal or otherwise.
2. Agriculture.
Monitoring of crops and fertilizers and pest control. I remember seeing planes being used in the farm to put fertilizers or pesticides on the crops. Unmanned Drones can be used instead, you just have to program the route using Deep Aero right?
3.Emergency Response.
Faster than 911. Your ambulance is a drone and you can be brought fast to the nearest hospital, saving more lives.
4. Drone as Taxis
Going to the office without traffic and arriving with class on Drone Taxis. Uber Drone will do as well.

This is from the whitepaper with my own interpretation of things. So what is Deep Aero? Its related to Air Traffic Management where us you use Deep Aero so you wont bump with another drone, manned or unmanned. Its a traffic management platform that keeps us safe. The platform will run on AI and blockchain technology. When I read this I'm seeing the Terminator. I'll be back.
Yeah you're right, Deep Aero will execute and materialize all your listed above and they will be the service provider like when we use our phone there's a telecommunications company that handle our messages and calls... I liked to see drone giving chocolate and flowers to the girls all over the world...
Activity: 112
Drones that are being produced by the deep aero has a major contribution to the  collection of data to the scientists,
because there are some cites that humans cannot go through but with the help .of drones collextion of datas of scientists will become more easier.
I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

KUDOS to that project
copper member
Activity: 14
AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.

I am also very impressed to this project, because they have different categories in term of delivery, I thought drones is only for light products only, but also for a passenger and cargo too. Meaning, it is more like a helicopter or plane also. This will be good solution for sure for delay delivery and etc.
I agree with some point i hope they can resolve some issue in the future but the main topic here how much the overall supply of the token? Do we have products available online to sell this drones?

In my point of view, I think they had already the products, only the question is does the community or investors will really patronize deep

aero to use it in our daily routine in life especially nowadays in our generation time now?
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Actually you are definitely right dude, We will use drones accordingly base on their services offered. We will experience the usages benefits of drones according to what is indicated to their whitepaper. But anyway, even me I don't have any idea for how much could be the price of each drone of this project?
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.

I am also very impressed to this project, because they have different categories in term of delivery, I thought drones is only for light products only, but also for a passenger and cargo too. Meaning, it is more like a helicopter or plane also. This will be good solution for sure for delay delivery and etc.
I agree with some point i hope they can resolve some issue in the future but the main topic here how much the overall supply of the token? Do we have products available online to sell this drones?

In my point of view, I think they had already the products, only the question is does the community or investors will really patronize deep

aero to use it in our daily routine in life especially nowadays in our generation time now?
I think they will patronize the deep aero because of many advantages when we use drone in different countries, although it is limited in space in some places, maybe they use different drones depending on the places and uses of it.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
how long does the battery of aero drone will last?
there are many drones who last 15 minutes or less than 1 hour and this is a big issue that must be solve.
especially if you are holding the remote and getting video coverage of the mountain and rivers.
Hello for sure the deep aero team know about this problem, maybe they will put upgraded battery or extra battery on it so that the usage become much longer, and also depends what drone you are using...

I agree, there's nothing to worry about battery now that wireless charging is already in the market and working just fine. It is like an airplane out of gas and refueled without stopping in flying.  They can also create a battery swapping station which can only take a second to swap a battery so no charging time needed. 

Absolutely correct, that's why Deep Aeron created because of this matter anyway. Drone will connect buyers and sellers of drone products and seamlessly. Buyers will be able to purchase and rent drones. This is just one of the good benefits of this one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.
Correct, especially now, we need also to give some attention to the traffic enforcers that work under the sun and inhaled car exhaust fumes that sometimes cause of worse disease, maybe this is the time that they need the help of technologies and the drones is the answer to their needs where deep aero will implement.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Actually you are definitely right dude, We will use drones accordingly base on their services offered. We will experience the usages benefits of drones according to what is indicated to their whitepaper. But anyway, even me I don't have any idea for how much could be the price of each drone of this project?

I think this project will not be readily available to all. I mean first there will be issues on security, safety, government approval and other things. But this is a great project. I do hope some of the benefit of drone transportation can be implemented early in my country. Particularly on medical field and the passenger drones. We do have a bad traffic issues particularly in our Main roads and Passenger drones might be the answer.
Yes, it is not available yet to all, but what we want is the deep aero project will be implementing to many countries or globally,so that they can help all human being to survive especially if the concern is in emergency purposes like in calamity.
Pages:
Jump to: