Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 74. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain
Use Of Drones & Robotics In Agriculture

Bees are getting extinct due to variety of issues such as: pollution, pesticides, fungicides, climate change, etc. Lately Walmart applied for patent with the U.S. Patent Office for drone pollinators designed to fly from plant to plant, collecting pollen from one and transferring to other.
Robotics is already being implemented in strawberry harvesting, fresh-fruit picking, data mapping and seeding. The autonomous tractors might also capture a commonplace. Recently, an interactive presentation at Colorado State University, shared the overview of future of farming by the presenters Raj Khosla and Tom McKinnon.

Khosla discussed the 5 R’s of precision agriculture: “at the right time, in the right amount, at the right place, use of the right input, in the right manner.” These are the keys to the technique.

On the other hand, McKinnon explained the uses of drones in the application of water, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and fertilizers. Drones deployed in agriculture offers farming the similar technological advantages to those that most people hold in their hands and use throughout the day.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/use-of-drones-robotics-in-agriculture-1d4be0b7467e
copper member
To be honest I really loved the white paper, easy to read, easy to understand, and not too long but still get's to explain what this project really is as a whole. Whoever made the white paper must be really good in what he or she does because the white paper is something that is really commendable. Anyways, the project is great and all that's a given fact. I just need to read more about the devs for a little push and I'll be convinced.
Thank you for your kind words. We need help of the community to make this project a success.
copper member

copper member
I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

Yeah, I think so. The Deep Aero product will be used for many needs. This project will also help the agricultural sector. But, will the Deep Aero platform collaborate with other companies?

Yes. We are partnering with some of the biggest companies in the drone industry. We can't disclose names because of mutual NDAs in place till the deals are finalized.
copper member
Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?

Regulations vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You'll have to refer to laws in your jurisdiction.
copper member

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest
And what is this drone for? Is this one of the products Deep Aero will be selling? And who will be your supplier? Will you have suppliers or Deep Aero will be manufacturing everything? Where will be Deep Aero market located geographically?
300 lucky winners in the ICO contest will get this drone as a prize.

DEEP AERO is not manufacturing drones at the moment. We will be purchasing drones on an OEM basis. DRONE-MP will be a decentralised global marketplace.
copper member
Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?

DRONE-UTM will be used by state/national governments and drone operators. DRONE-MP will be used by individuals and commercial establishments.

Airports and regulators will be connected to DRONE-UTM and will have real time information about drones operating in vicinity.
Activity: 198
To be honest I really loved the white paper, easy to read, easy to understand, and not too long but still get's to explain what this project really is as a whole. Whoever made the white paper must be really good in what he or she does because the white paper is something that is really commendable. Anyways, the project is great and all that's a given fact. I just need to read more about the devs for a little push and I'll be convinced.
Well said dude. As a matter of fact every that the whitepaper contained is about the whole project, the concepts, roadmaps and iilustrations so readers will be able to understand clearly what they really are trying to portray in their project. Deep Aero introduces a UTM platform (Unmanned Traffic Management), passenger and cargo drones and a decentralized drone and drone related products marketplace. Incase you wonder what Deep Aero is all about.   Wink
Activity: 157
Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?
Activity: 133
I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

I am curious what is the use of the drones on farming. After I have read the article on the link you gave, I have now the idea which I can share with some farmers here in our country. Drones are really useful in terms of gathering data, pictures, and everything. These data can also be used to improve the irrigation system and can really help on better crop management.
Activity: 94

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

And what is this drone for? Is this one of the products Deep Aero will be selling? And who will be your supplier? Will you have suppliers or Deep Aero will be manufacturing everything? Where will be Deep Aero market located geographically?

I think this is a part of their contest for the individuals who will buy some tokens.

This is a high-end type of drone which can be used for photography and surveillance. I think they can also use this one for small operations because it has limited battery life/flight time which is only 30 mins and has a limited range of 7km.
Activity: 92
I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!

I agree with you! This is really a promising project which can help humans do the things that sometimes compromised their safety and health. In addition to this, they also make it possible to have a flying taxi which can transport people from one place to another. What a great idea to solve traffic problems.
Activity: 30
I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!
Activity: 130
Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
This project is very useful for people who want to send the goods with a timely and quick with blockchain technology. I really hope this project can succeed and be successful.

Perhaps it will only be success if the demand of this will get increase or be sold out before end of their campaign project. If that happen of

course the investors will be more aggressive  to share this to their co-investors too for sure. But one more, it just came up into my mind now

the time travel or life span of drone was too short only if I am not mistaken it is only run for 15 to 30 minutes only or lesser. This probably be

the problem I think. So, how's that anyway?

Technology evolves fast. I remember the days when we only have beeper then comes the big cellular phones, then the Nokia 3210 came. I thought it was the peak of cellphones. Who would have thought that the things I only watched in movies can come true and we now have touchscreen smartphones. Then comes Infinity Wars. Oh well, that's too far fetched. What I'm trying to point out is issues on battery or drones life will improve in the future. Originally we have helicopters that fly's on fuel and now we have drones that fly on batteries. Remember how the TV evolved from black and white to colored, then tubular, LCD and now LED and we even have Smart TV's now a days. It becomes more sleek, efficient and energy saving. I do believe same will happen on Drones.
Wild huh! Few years from now drones will be transporting us outside the universe, to othe planets. Few years from now land transportation will no longer be in use since aerial ones are more fast and convenient. The tme will come when trafficts will not be in land but in the air.
Activity: 31
Man oh man, this is such a great project to think off. I think that this will really succeed since it really is gonna help this world a lot in so many ways. Imagine having a mission done precisely and perfectly without risking a single life. The problem today is that most of the time on rescues, saving a life means risking more lives than the number of people that needs saving and sometimes, for a single life, 3-6 lives are risked. I believe that with this project, these scenarios will be avoided.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123

Activity: 88
As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

According to my understanding, we don't need to register our drones. Also there is a different categories drone of deep Aero which is drone for

passengers and cargo, UTM, and market place. Just try to check their whitepaper again mate.

I am wondering why they mention about unapproved/unverified drones if we don't need to register our existing drones. DEEP AERO is all about building a harmonized framework for Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Drone/UAS Traffic Management (UTM). If we have that low-altitude shared airspace, our drones may be considered as unapproved and unverified drone if we don't register them and fly anywhere we want. This may cause accidents and collisions because we are not covered with their rules and regulations.

Quote from: DEEPAERO on May 01, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Any kind of technology can be used for destructive purposes. One of the best features of DRONE-UTM is that regulators will be able to screen unapproved/unverified drones and filter them out and take appropriate action against them.

They also have DRONE Marketplace where we can buy from official and registered sellers. If our drones are not as sophisticated as their drone model. At least they can offer such promo like trading your old drone and replaced it with an upgraded one which is already registered to their platform.
Activity: 32
Wow, first few paragraphs in the white paper and I am already amazed. The Idea is just superb! Imagine this project being out there already running! It will really be a big help for the whole world!! Excuse the many exclamations points but I am just so excited about this project because there are just so much possibilities and potentials that I see.. I am eager to see more, I will really be keeping an eye.
Pages:
Jump to: