Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1976. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Got it!

If someone else needs Coin Control

Settings -> Options -> Check Show coin control -> ok

Go to Send coins, Click Input, select the address you want to sent from, you will figure out the rest... Smiley

I was actually looking for that from address when sending the 1000 onions...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
@crypto-rainbow

I am sorry, but I can't find coin control in the wallet? Any directions what to do?

Thank you

I will ask somebody to do specific tutorial for this soon. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/ you can see there how its accessed.
Settings - options - display
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Эйpдpoпы yпaли нa кoшeлeк. Bce гyд. Cпacибo paзpaбoтчикaм. Eдинcтвeннoe,yexaл в oтпycк,нaдeюcь мeня нe выкинyт c paздaчи)))
I don't think you can be disqualified for going on a vacation rolezar. As far as I understand you can miss a total of three weeks participation before becoming disqualified.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
With the current price on Nova (even if we take the bottom price, 2500 sato), participating in airdrops is very profitable. I expect a big increase in participants number soon Sad
Bad for individuals but good for adoption!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
See all rhe explorer troubles as sign to not move your deeponions until end of airdrop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
mine is diferent too have 1575 in balance explorer shows 1453.

Nice find GCforce - and the text is not without relevance to the DO Project.
@crypto-rainbow

I am sorry, but I can't find coin control in the wallet? Any directions what to do?

Thank you
so you have this much left according to our bot 2.599

http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DgWi2qUo7fi1tEXYceAfsvozKWpaACn9jB
What? No that is not my address and I have never sent anything to it. Please look closer.

then you need to move back the COINs to airdrop address.
Because you moved them to another wallet now it (rest coins) moved to a new address. Those who touched the balances will have to be EXTREMELY be careful we may be see your wallet 0 and exclude you from the Airdrop
Awesome that we are listed on Novaexchange. Also I like the News that other Exchanges are coming soon.
It's certainly an interesting development - and a good reason to join Novaexchange don't you think?  Wink
@crypto-rainbow

I got 920 by Airdrop and 1200 as Bounty. Spent 1000.

http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DYij6VXrG4zwuKsJNUWVW6SZ9uX24wgQHN shows a balance of 460.79107.

Something is wrong here?  Sad

Open coin control and move some balance internally.
Woohooo! Just staked my first onion this morning Smiley

Has anybody else noticed the weight of the network? Extremely low this morning. My wallets weight also seems to have reset. Was there anything done on the chain?
I received an entire Onion in a single stake for the first time (1.2 in fact)! The weight of the network changes often as wallets open and close to staking. Your individual wallet weight will also change often. As your staked onions mature and produce more onions they drop out of staking until they are picked up again in future stakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
My case is worse. I send 200 to Nova, but explorer figures are 600, more than 3 times Huh

Can someone please explain to me what the hell happened here?

I sent 47.5 Onions to Novaexchange.
My wallet says 47.501 was sent (0.001 fee):

Then looking in the block explorer it says a total of 50.1 was sent:

And clicking that hash it specifies that 2.599 was sent to this address DgWi2qUo7fi1tEXYceAfsvozKWpaACn9jB:

Huh
so you have this much left according to our bot 2.599

http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DgWi2qUo7fi1tEXYceAfsvozKWpaACn9jB
@crypto-rainbow

I got 920 by Airdrop and 1200 as Bounty. Spent 1000.

http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DYij6VXrG4zwuKsJNUWVW6SZ9uX24wgQHN shows a balance of 460.79107.

Something is wrong here?  Sad

I like this picture, looks pretty cool. I saw we have many nice pictures for Deeponion and wall papers, do we have a galaxy where we can see them all?
Hello landslide - there are a couple of threads on the official DeepOnion website that images such as wallpapers may be found. This is one of them: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/image-thread-post-images-youve-made-for-other-people-to-use.54/
My balance shows 460... but it should be more...  Huh

You need to move that AirDrop wallet some balance then
My balance shows 460... but it should be more...  Huh

what's ur wallet balance?

At the moment 1121, I sent 1000 to Nova. Where as 1200 where bounty, 920 Airdrop.

Listed at Nova for 0.0025 ... Sending signals that it's going to be expensive to buy Onions.. hehe
I have completed the enrollment following the deeponion airdrop project because this project is very nice and very helpful to all of us. Hopefully this project run smoothly and success always. thanks so much to developer this project.
Hello there nawa - welcome to the DO Project. Please ignore the FUDDers.
@crypto-rainbow

Is it possible for you to look at changing/improving the qt wallet icon in the taskbar? It is very hard to see on my computer it since it's so dark and lacks any contrasts.
We collect bug reports and process them all together. And after that we release bounties. It's time saving for us and much practical that way.
Jump to: