Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1979. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Let's see if I'll be able to get the airdrop now, missed the last round, trying to stay active on Bitcointalk since I'm really interested in the project.
Wish you all the best Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Great achievement! Hopefully we can get enough volume and soon list it on other exchanges!
We expect an another exchange list us soon.
please tell me what exchange you are now writing, the coin has just added one exchange and you already expect in a speedy time-to another stock site?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Where can people order some deeponion merch? Cap, shirt, lighter, mousepad, an onion cutter etc  Smiley

Yeh i know i want a cap. i mentioned it a few posts back

We're taking notes....honest Tongue  Was just speaking with the designer (which is easy this time of night since we sleep together, lol) about doing a complete hat mockup to get the DeepONION devs to approve of it.  There are SO many possibilities in baseball type caps that it's daunting when you start to plan it out.  But not impossible Smiley

I was actually thinking of another idea, if anyone is familiar with "Monitor Mates", little figures that fit on the edge of a computer monitor...but in the shape of Hodl the Onion, since we basically have that design done, just needs some refinement.

What would people think of that?

I also mention in the same post about the cap idea that it should be ethically made and green. No plastic, nice cotton.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Airdrop always full of dumper, I watching this good coin and will buy if dumper sell their coin very low, hope dev have good strategy to reduce dumper
We cannot speak much but we do yes. we've already chopped some cheaters and will continue doing so

their greed become their end!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Where can people order some deeponion merch? Cap, shirt, lighter, mousepad, an onion cutter etc  Smiley

We're taking notes....honest Tongue  Was just speaking with the designer (which is easy this time of night since we sleep together, lol) about doing a complete hat mockup to get the DeepONION devs to approve of it.  There are SO many possibilities in baseball type caps that it's daunting when you start to plan it out.  But not impossible Smiley

I was actually thinking of another idea, if anyone is familiar with "Monitor Mates", little figures that fit on the edge of a computer monitor...but in the shape of Hodl the Onion, since we basically have that design done, just needs some refinement.

What would people think of that?
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 9 valid posts found from 28th July, 2017 to 4th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

Should I sign up again https://deeponion.org/apply.php? I do not want to be banned from airdrop.
you don't have to signup again just make sure you have 10 valid posts this AirDrop period
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
I"we just joined the signature campaign, why does my qt wallet not syncing? Theres 0 active connectons and its open for ten minutes now  Huh

have you followed the instructions to place the.conf file in the proper folder? You are not connected, since the conf  file is probably missing, that supplies the nodes to connect to. Follow the instructions on the deeponion website, they are very clear

And welcome to Deeponions! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I"ve just joined the signature campaign, why does my qt wallet not syncing? Theres 0 active connectons and its open for ten minutes now  Huh
The reaction of new investors after the release of DeepOnion on the stock exchange:

Anyone can thank me for my efforts: DdhTwSuj12sJvXukP3jaoyafJVN3wF4vpT

Beautiful!! Thank you for share and check the wallet Smiley
Great day today! I just noticed onions has been listed on Novaexchange and has been trading at 10k satoshi as an all time high already! WOW, congrats Dev team and community!

Good day to you too.

Yeh weight is low.
Great achievement! Hopefully we can get enough volume and soon list it on other exchanges!
We expect an another exchange list us soon.
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Great day today! I just noticed onions has been listed on Novaexchange and has been trading at 10k satoshi as an all time high already! WOW, congrats Dev team and community!
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Woohooo! Just staked my first onion this morning Smiley

Has anybody else noticed the weight of the network? Extremely low this morning. My wallets weight also seems to have reset. Was there anything done on the chain?

I just changed my signature I hope it's ok, I don't want to miss the airdrop.

If it's not ok, can someone tell me please ?

Hi @Orias, you can add your bitcointalk user id to your sig so you can receive extra credit for the members your sig introduces to the network.

Welcome to the team.

According to https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php, the extra rewards seems to be limited to the TOP 10 participants.
With such a great community you will have to be good  Wink

No that is the different level of ranks of membership and so the rewards increase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 270

Hi @Orias, you can add your bitcointalk user id to your sig so you can receive extra credit for the members your sig introduces to the network.

Welcome to the team.

According to https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php, the extra rewards seems to be limited to the TOP 10 participants.
With such a great community you will have to be good  Wink

Welcome to the team.

put your deeponion wallet address into bitcointalk wallet address.

Read the deeponion.org website for the rules.
Jump to: