Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1983. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Who dumps coin?  I know if someone sell more than 10% of received coins will not receive never more coins
what a problem? if someone will sell more than 10% it will be more coin for us ,  we should happy if someone will be out from the bounty! more coin for us
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Crazy selling 1200 at that low a price. Madness of miners. Sorry to all miners out there who are not dumping.

I wonder who was the first and put at such a price, this person clearly does not like himself, it is not profitable for miners to sell at such a price, now the network will drop complexity.
 The cost of coins in the network is about 0.0001, if you sell cheaper then the loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
So we can only sell 10% of our wallets? If we sell more we'll be dropped out of the airdrop?

I read one of your posts about crypto-rainbow and deepcoin, you hadnt participated as per the rules and then complained about it.

You are the one the ones who posted against crypto-rainbow because of your failure to abide by the rules laid down in the documentation.

And you probably sold your 1200 at what price. lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
So we can only sell 10% of our wallets? If we sell more we'll be dropped out of the airdrop?

are you Serios? have you been concerned with deeponion for 2 minutes? Go Read the main page for 2 minutes and you find the answer.

Yeh i knew that. I wanted more but i have no funds in crypto to get more onion. I think i will get some bitcoin and buy some as even some of the big miners have done.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org

You can only sell up to 10% of your airdropped coins. Coins obtained by any other means are fair game on the market.
It's actually really cool to see the birth of a coin I've been following on an exchange!!  Congrats again to the devs and to all those who've backed this coin!  Glad to be a part of the team!

Grin Grin Grin

Congratulation

It´s an ONION

I like that quote. I am sure @vpixele could do something with that idea. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Tried to apply,was told wallet address not not valid,what is the way out of this,joined the signature campaign.

have you put your onion address into your bitcointalk bitcoin address?
Activity: 478
The DeepCoin has been listed by Novaexchange so fast!good news,I will go and sell some coins at 0.0001btc
Activity: 714
Congrats now the coin is listed. Dumping has started. Go Miners!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Tried to apply,was told wallet address not not valid,what is the way out of this,joined the signature campaign.
Crazy selling 1200 at that low a price. Madness of miners. Sorry to all miners out there who are not dumping.
Activity: 363
exchange it's good move. can we now add coin to coinmarketcap?
This should help in the distribution of coins and the recognition of the project. In addition, many learn about new coins from there.
Activity: 219
Where can i buy this coin? link please
It's actually really cool to see the birth of a coin I've been following on an exchange!!  Congrats again to the devs and to all those who've backed this coin!  Glad to be a part of the team!

Me too sylance, very proud to be a part of the team.

My internet is really slow. more than usual.Is it everyone selling bitcoin to go into Deeponion. lol Smiley
Activity: 490

Grin Grin Grin

Congratulation

It´s an ONION
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Who dumps coin?  I know if someone sell more than 10% of received coins will not receive never more coins
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Nova dump started - all like a little boys go to exchchange and sell  line a hamster... Its a great deal for good coin...  Angry
Jump to: