Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2014. (Read 1167548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hi guys, its Cryptomaster from deeponion.org. Just trying to increase my posts here at bitcointalk.org.

Since newbies here only have 50 charters in their signature i used "Personal Text" element of my profile page,
so i was also able to add the following text below,

"DeepOnion TOR Integrated No ICO & FREE airdrops"

Which displays into the side profile of all my posts, thus allowing newbies and others to proclaim Deeponion's characteristics with more "Characters"

welcome and please do post here as much as you can. get your member status higher and get more onions. don't forget you can post anywhere on bitcointalk
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Thank you we still work on signatures need few more days before we announce mandatory signature update. About staking,
Make sure your wallet is unlocked. And you can read the staking tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-staking-tutorial.31/ and check video tutorials as well. the more you hold ONION in the wallet you can stake more often.

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-video-tutorials.32/

It may be correctly to announce the mandatory update of signatures on Friday immediately after Airdrop? To the next airdrop time to do this, there was abound.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Hi guys, its Cryptomaster from deeponion.org. Just trying to increase my posts here at bitcointalk.org.

Since newbies here only have 50 charters in their signature i used "Personal Text" element of my profile page,
so i was also able to add the following text below,

"DeepOnion TOR Integrated No ICO & FREE airdrops"

Which displays into the side profile of all my posts, thus allowing newbies and others to proclaim Deeponion's characteristics with more "Characters"

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
we all signed up as it was at the beginning. lets leave the rules as they are. too many changes will put some off joining us. i'm not sure how an airdrop works thats different from a signature campaign but if people feel this is more like a sig campaign then maybe that should be changed but everything else should stay as it is. the amount in each weeks airdrop should stay as it is and now introduce bonuses for outstanding members who help others in the thread or on the official forums. those that contribute ect.

now, regarding the crusade we seem to have to keep adding negatives to crypto-rainbows trust. is there a way we can counter it? is there a way to overcome that by positive trust or contacting the mods and seeing if they will reset it? i don't know but even though we know it's some kind of vendetta, some will see the negatives in red and just move on without looking more into it

It's getting worse. I can see more negative trust to crypto-rainbows. A lot of supporters want to reverse the situation but we can do nothing. To be honest, crypto-rainbows should take more time to do something for this issue.
I am not attacking anyone what can i do. Our best answer is to carry on...And by our growing success we maybe stop the DT members abusing other devs as well. And we maybe open new dev team account in bitcointalk and move on. It's not a big deal...It's just a black pr we will convert (eat) in time...

Grin Even our scam threads (using our name and popularity) much popular than many other coins in the community currently.

The new sigs look awesome! Great job.

I asked earlier but didn't receive a response. (at least I didn't see one) How exactly do we use the exchanges, such as Nova? Do we load our DeepOnion onto the exchange and then trade them for other coins?

Also, my wallet hasn't earned any staking since August 4th. It was before that date so not sure what is wrong. Is there something I should do?
Thank you we still work on signatures need few more days before we announce mandatory signature update. About staking,
Make sure your wallet is unlocked. And you can read the staking tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-staking-tutorial.31/ and check video tutorials as well. the more you hold ONION in the wallet you can stake more often.

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-video-tutorials.32/
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
The new sigs look awesome! Great job.

I asked earlier but didn't receive a response. (at least I didn't see one) How exactly do we use the exchanges, such as Nova? Do we load our DeepOnion onto the exchange and then trade them for other coins?

Also, my wallet hasn't earned any staking since August 4th. It was before that date so not sure what is wrong. Is there something I should do?
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
we all signed up as it was at the beginning. lets leave the rules as they are. too many changes will put some off joining us. i'm not sure how an airdrop works thats different from a signature campaign but if people feel this is more like a sig campaign then maybe that should be changed but everything else should stay as it is. the amount in each weeks airdrop should stay as it is and now introduce bonuses for outstanding members who help others in the thread or on the official forums. those that contribute ect.

now, regarding the crusade we seem to have to keep adding negatives to crypto-rainbows trust. is there a way we can counter it? is there a way to overcome that by positive trust or contacting the mods and seeing if they will reset it? i don't know but even though we know it's some kind of vendetta, some will see the negatives in red and just move on without looking more into it

It's getting worse. I can see more negative trust to crypto-rainbows. A lot of supporters want to reverse the situation but we can do nothing. To be honest, crypto-rainbows should take more time to do something for this issue.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Is it possible to compensate negative reviews in the developer's profile with positive ones?

In theory it is. But not from positive votes from regular users. It needs positive feedback from Default Trust Members. When you click on the Devs feedback you can see he got lots of positive votes.

btt: Awesome to see we hit the 250 votes in only 2 days!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I have a question, is someone using the cloud minery? I want to know how many onions can I get with 0.01 BTC

I used a cloud mining service since a few days after launch, ~0.03 btc gave me ~1100 onion.
But its hard to tell any average i changed speed and time often.

Thanks for the answer. This is a good reference. I think that I should buy onions directly, it seems a little expansive to mine the coin.
Activity: 672
wooooooow, check out my awsome looking signature below!
This is one hell of a good job. For sure we will get more participants now!

Absolutely agree, looks very good now, more professionally done, good job from the creators.
Is it mandatory to use the new signatures?

I visited the link in main page: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php and looks their the old ones

We have not made it official yet once all become ready we will announce. We expect within few days we will be ready. We plan to count traffic coming from your signatures so we can extra reward for some people driving us quality traffic and some conversions.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Is it mandatory to use the new signatures?

I visited the link in main page: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php and looks their the old ones
The people that keep complaining about the 10% rule need to realize that there is no hard barrier to prevent people from selling 100% of their coins.  Just b/c this rule is in place doesn't mean that people won't sell off their stake if the price is right.  There is nothing that prevents you from selling all your coins if you want to, you just can't have your cake and eat it to.  There is no reason for Dev to keep distributing coins to the people that just want to sell for quick buck so if your not trying to dump then there is no reason to complain about limits.  You guys are too worried about price/volume etc when we're only 3 airdrops in. 

You all speak very correctly. I could not resist and made a picture about this:

Grin lol so funny thank you for the creation PM me your wallet want to put some ONION there
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
The people that keep complaining about the 10% rule need to realize that there is no hard barrier to prevent people from selling 100% of their coins.  Just b/c this rule is in place doesn't mean that people won't sell off their stake if the price is right.  There is nothing that prevents you from selling all your coins if you want to, you just can't have your cake and eat it to.  There is no reason for Dev to keep distributing coins to the people that just want to sell for quick buck so if your not trying to dump then there is no reason to complain about limits.  You guys are too worried about price/volume etc when we're only 3 airdrops in.  

You all speak very correctly. I could not resist and made a picture about this:
Maybe consider a social media reward like the slack reward? Something for following on twitter/facebook to increase exposure

We will soon start twitter and facebook campaigns our team analyzing and deciding the rules for these.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The people that keep complaining about the 10% rule need to realize that there is no hard barrier to prevent people from selling 100% of their coins.  Just b/c this rule is in place doesn't mean that people won't sell off their stake if the price is right.  There is nothing that prevents you from selling all your coins if you want to, you just can't have your cake and eat it to.  There is no reason for Dev to keep distributing coins to the people that just want to sell for quick buck so if your not trying to dump then there is no reason to complain about limits.  You guys are too worried about price/volume etc when we're only 3 airdrops in.  
wooooooow, check out my awsome looking signature below!
This is one hell of a good job. For sure we will get more participants now!
thank you this is the community power, amazing people giving hand to our project.
See the effort there https://deeponion.org/community/threads/better-signature-design.45/page-4
Activity: 537
These new signatures are great. Surely adds a pop to the previous versions. I will be sure to update and get on board with the new style and continue to reap the benefits.
Activity: 280
How much of 10% distributed coins now it be? It be a volume trade max, if it be more 10% coins it be a suspicious.

So far 600,000 coins have been freely airdropped; so 60,000 is the volume if all decide to sell their 10%.

180,000 has been mined; so that can all be traded; but at least 50% of those mined belong to dev from staking.

There also is an unknown amount that was given out for bounties; that also is fully eligible to be traded.

It's a very hard estimate to make. The price will be determined by what steps dev decides to take once the coin starts trading. This will be key.

That's why I posted this idea a few pages before, but dev seemed to missunderstand the use of it:

Here's an idea I had (not sure if it makes sense, let me know): If I understood everything correctly, if you move more then 10% of your Onions you are banned from airdrop forever. This will limit dumping of coins to further participate in the airdrop, maybe driving the price higher. But it also means that there will be LESS overall trading VOLUME on the exchange which doesn't attract bigger exchanges. If you would be banned for the duration where your wallet is lower than 90% airdropped amount but you are able to rejoin the airdrop later by re-increasing your wallet there could be much more volume on exchanges. People may dump all their coins and will be banned, except if they buy their coins back. All people could trade with higher volumes if they have enough coins when the airdrop happens.

Or is there any disadvantage I haven't thought of?

If it's technically possible and I haven't overlooked anything that could be abused with that kind of system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Maybe consider a social media reward like the slack reward? Something for following on twitter/facebook to increase exposure
Jump to: