Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2016. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Quick question, any reasons why i wouldn't have received the last round?   I have plenty of post made since last one and i've received last one (July 28th).

I thought i would have received it by now, checked the list and it seems im not into this one....

Thanks for the help!

you can check your status https://deeponion.org/check_status.php
user your user id and wallet and then tell us what you see, we can better help.

Do we have to change the signature soon , any info about? please dev let us know if we have to change thanks to everyone. Get listed on nova it is good for the project hold your coin.

we work on new signatures right now by testing different alternatives. The old signatures currently work. we will announce new ones soon. It will be mandatory change.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Do we have to change the signature soon , any info about? please dev let us know if we have to change thanks to everyone. Get listed on nova it is good for the project hold your coin.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Quick question, any reasons why i wouldn't have received the last round?   I have plenty of post made since last one and i've received last one (July 28th).

I thought i would have received it by now, checked the list and it seems im not into this one....

Thanks for the help!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
Just make sure to dump at nova  Kiss  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
better lets go make 0% limit, and at nova will be 5 coins in trade orders with price 5btc\each Grin

Don't forget that the dev still owns 97% of coins, and as far as I know no official statement has been made on how much he will selloff.

this is the official statement, see alow the OP of this thread:

"Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team."

10% is for the dev in the end, which i think is fair, given the amount of time he invests and the work and costs to be done for this coin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
if price will be high, someone will leave airdrop for fast money and its will create volume Smiley

soon we will know what price have each of us.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thanks DeepOnion for making me register finally for bitcointalk. Too bad i didnt read that there's no airdrop for new members.
Well, it was time for me to register anyway.

Read the fine print instead acting on impulse kids,
and i'll see if i can mine some onion scraps instead of being 'showered with free moneys'Smiley
Activity: 537
Wow, the new updates sigs rock. I really would like to have one under my name, it's my goal, so I should attain it. Learning more of the politics and whats going on in the backend, I know this is the project to be a part of this season. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 406
novaexchange is a step forward. Once the trading starts and we get high volume, the other exchange might want to follow suit.

High volume? With the 10 % rule?
No, high volume will be possible only after the 40 airdrops.
But I like to know, how strong the demand for onion will be :-)

Ask crypto-rainbow to increase the limit. 10% is too low,  25% would make sense.

Very much looking onion list on  exchange,  volume may be not big, but  the price may be will  higher and higher
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
better lets go make 0% limit, and at nova will be 5 coins in trade orders with price 5btc\each Grin

Don't forget that the dev still owns 97% of coins, and as far as I know no official statement has been made on how much he will selloff.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

coinmarketcap #1
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
novaexchange is a step forward. Once the trading starts and we get high volume, the other exchange might want to follow suit.

Ask crypto-rainbow to increase the limit. 10% is too low,  25% would make sense.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Good news , the voting is finished waiting to be added to the novaexchange Smiley
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 280
IDK, I like the sig Grin the design is awesome!!! I am enjoying it
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Ref-Link: There is no such feature yet! It will come somewhen...
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Can devs spoil something about DeepSend? The one that is going to be integrated later?
Jump to: