Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2009. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Is there any exchanger I can get more ONION?

novaexchange will be ready soon.

Alright can't wait to being hodler Cheesy

From Deeponion.org

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go against the DeepState - Go with the DeepOnion

DeepOnion = Teamwork

Do you know if the DeepOnion wallet already uses anonymous transactions across tor network, when I send onions to my friend?
Activity: 672
Onion as soon as list on novaexchange, opening price up to 1BTC? Guys, keep your eyes open

For how much Onion ?
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Onion as soon as list on novaexchange, opening price up to 1BTC? Guys, keep your eyes open
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

From Deeponion.org

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeepOnion = Teamwork
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Holder? I do not think there will be many Onion sellers on Nova. With 10%, there may be only a very small amount of onions to trade.  Grin
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
what do you think about price, could  onion hit 1K sat, what do you think about?

Very interesting question. Take a look at the speed of building up the community here. The price or higher should be hittable.

It will be 10 Cents at least.  The total supply is 21Million.  Someone who was renting hash a while back estimated that it cost him 8-10 cents per onion.  I can't see anyone with common sense dumping their airdrop for pennies like that.  The coin has a low supply, this isn't one of those coins with 1 billion tokens in circulation.

All these analysis are great but will this work in the actual sense because there are other price determinant forces that shall have both positive and negative effect on the price of Onions, i shall also appreciate to sell mine for $0.8 each.
In the market there are two fools, one sells, the other buys: D
If it is serious, many factors are priced in the market.
Who is the very first to receive coins on the stock exchange and who will fix the price, will put 0.01btc, and the price will decrease from 0.01btc, you will become 0.000001btc, and the price will decrease From 0.000001btc.
So there must be support for developers or interested investors who they could redeem for the first time coins when there are first days of sales.
And it all depends on how much they can invest!
P.s. If I'm alone in the market I will put a price of 0.1, and will buy! But it does not happen, those who have no patience will come. People do not have the patience to build a business in three years, but there is the patience to go to work for 30 years.
3 years in crypto currency world is like 300 years in your daily job.
In daily job you get remunerated every month and if you wait for 3 years in crypto land, you could end up with holding zero value coins.

@shinep Unfortunately for most altcoins this will hold true and unfortunately you cannot generalise this for all projects, Bitcoin is probably the best example, it comes down to adoption and pure use of the coin and platform. It took Bitcoin about six years to reach this high, it had a blowout in 2013 from 1200 usd to 200, look at how at rallied this year, it had help with Ethereum though, through a new way of investing in crypto with their ICO concept building projects on the blockchain, many births erupted from this creating waves as a platform building on Ethereum, this in itself created a catalyst for further investment in crypto currencies, hence the birth of so many ICO's these days.

Zcash - 6 months it stormed its way onto the scene riding on the uptake of BTC and Ethereum. The same goes for Byteball
Dash - 3 years from Launch where it is now
Monero - Also 3 years before it enjoyed really good returns.
Ethereum - Etheruem 2 years from launch to where it is now.

What all this has in common is that there was a good platform that enjoyed and was extremely well supported, so no not all coins will be dead in three years if one believe and has proper support and really active devs that support and bring their products and services to market.

Activity: 644
Why i cant export my keys from official wallet. It seems the button is not available  Huh

What do you mean? Your public key is your wallet address. Do to debug console and type
Code:
dumpprivkey
to obtain your private key as well.
Thanks a lot!
Thats what i meaned.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Why i cant export my keys from official wallet. It seems the button is not available  Huh

What do you mean? Your public key is your wallet address. Do to debug console and type
Code:
dumpprivkey
to obtain your private key as well.
Why i cant export my keys from official wallet. It seems the button is not available  Huh

I am very tired at the moment so pardon. So i may not have understood the question properly. Don't you create a label to make the key visible to start with. I might be talking about the wrong thing though and again pardon if i am.

Activity: 644
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
I'm looking forward to buying more Deep Onion on Nova for all the people who dump. Need to see the bigger picture and hold. DeepOnion is here to stay Smiley

Haha, agreed Jimmy. Looking forward to a chance to accumulate some more ONION. Hopefully it will be up within the next week or two.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Today I went to nova to vote for Onion and found it has full blood 250/250! Wait to see how long it takes to be accepted on Nova. Hope will be a lucky start, although Nova is not a good floor.  Grin
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
I'm looking forward to buying more Deep Onion on Nova for all the people who dump. Need to see the bigger picture and hold. DeepOnion is here to stay Smiley
Yey. I am am now a Jr Member.

Waow congrats! Welcome we can see the images.

Cheers,

lol. I am very happy to be a member of the DeepOnion team. Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Haven't been here for a while, 300+ pages  Shocked. Don't know if this was asked or not before, when and which exchange will Deep Onion hit first? Updated my signature also. Thanks.

I think it is novaexchange cryptodv

Thanks homie, Nova is meh Undecided , but an exchange is an exchange. Whatever brings more exposure to DeepOnion. Those scam accusations pages are crazy btw. They're going full force at Crypto-Rainbow. It's the like the Democratic party going after Trump.  Cheesy Cheesy Brush em off man, brush em off.

Yes exactly, the attack is like democrats against Trump, they fiercely use all false info to attack, but the fact is, they lost the election.

Those fudders attack crypto-rainbow, but the DeepOnion community becomes bigger, they are crying now.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Yey. I am am now a Jr Member.

Waow congrats! Welcome we can see the images.

Is it possible to participate still?

YES you can apply now and be paid at 11 Aug
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

Activity: 203
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
what do you think about price, could  onion hit 1K sat, what do you think about?

Very interesting question. Take a look at the speed of building up the community here. The price or higher should be hittable.

It will be 10 Cents at least.  The total supply is 21Million.  Someone who was renting hash a while back estimated that it cost him 8-10 cents per onion.  I can't see anyone with common sense dumping their airdrop for pennies like that.  The coin has a low supply, this isn't one of those coins with 1 billion tokens in circulation.

All these analysis are great but will this work in the actual sense because there are other price determinant forces that shall have both positive and negative effect on the price of Onions, i shall also appreciate to sell mine for $0.8 each.
In the market there are two fools, one sells, the other buys: D
If it is serious, many factors are priced in the market.
Who is the very first to receive coins on the stock exchange and who will fix the price, will put 0.01btc, and the price will decrease from 0.01btc, you will become 0.000001btc, and the price will decrease From 0.000001btc.
So there must be support for developers or interested investors who they could redeem for the first time coins when there are first days of sales.
And it all depends on how much they can invest!
P.s. If I'm alone in the market I will put a price of 0.1, and will buy! But it does not happen, those who have no patience will come. People do not have the patience to build a business in three years, but there is the patience to go to work for 30 years.
3 years in crypto currency world is like 300 years in your daily job.
In daily job you get remunerated every month and if you wait for 3 years in crypto land, you could end up with holding zero value coins.

well said. it's even true for the top 10 marketcap coins.
Jump to: