Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2020. (Read 1167548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
was about to vote again. i don't need to. so now we have 250 votes when do we go live on nova?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm pretty new to the exchange world. How does it work exactly? Say, a coin such as DeepOnion is added to the exchange, does that mean people that hold DeepOnion in their wallets can load them onto the exchange and then sell them for BTC?
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
so, i think cryptopia should be our next exchange. What need to be listed on cryptopia?

For your reference https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484
Activity: 180
so, i think cryptopia should be our next exchange. What need to be listed on cryptopia?

Would have preferred Cryptopia over Nova, be it as it may its still better than no exchange, congratulations to DO and thanks to all those that chipped in to vote.

Nova is smaller and cheaper option + people can vote there. Cryptopia cost ~1 BTC+ now to get listed on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Would have preferred Cryptopia over Nova, be it as it may its still better than no exchange, congratulations to DO and thanks to all those that chipped in to vote.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Activity: 140
I also think that for start any exchange is good. But I think that cryptopia is beter then novaexchange. On cryptopia you can find new coin with great volume. Like signatum . new coin with over 400 btc volume
Activity: 644
you have to have some onions in your wallet, that have been there for at least 8 hours. (don't blame me on the 8 though)
I have. But doesnt staking
Activity: 226
Novaexchange 250 voite  Cheesy
Excellent news waiting for the listing if there is nothing new to come up with
Nice! Glad for all of you. Also i want to join in this airdrop, too!

you can join the campaign but you need to achieve to junior member first
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Novaexchange 250 votes  Cheesy
Congratulation ONION a Big Step Forward  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 553
Just saw DeepOnion is also on vote at c-cex. Just head over at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1228, find deeponion and cast a free vote. Unfortunately you need 0.1 btc balance Sad
in my special opinion C-Cex is better than Nova Exchange with daily higher volume , i don't think 0.1 is a problem for who want to help onion to be listed everywhere even we can try to contact poloniex . 
Activity: 574
Nice! Glad for all of you. Also i want to join in this airdrop, too!
Activity: 448
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Just saw DeepOnion is also on vote at c-cex. Just head over at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1228, find deeponion and cast a free vote. Unfortunately you need 0.1 btc balance Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Haven't heard much good about nova exchange, I am not too keen about being listed there. When we make it to Bittrex, I will be happy, but I won't touch nova exchange.

It's just a first Exchange. Now there is no Exchange, so nova should be better than no Exchange. Better once will follow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Regarding the listing on nova exchange. It's good because then the coin will also be listed on coinmarketcap
I wont trade any coins though.
Activity: 812
I finished the vote on Novaexchange
It's 250/250 now  Roll Eyes
 hope We will be here soon so that everyone can trade.
good luck for all  Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
you have to have some onions in your wallet, that have been there for at least 8 hours. (don't blame me on the 8 though)
Activity: 644
When will pos available?
Wallet says that i dont have mature coins.
But my wallet opens 24/7
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Haven't heard much good about nova exchange, I am not too keen about being listed there. When we make it to Bittrex, I will be happy, but I won't touch nova exchange.
Jump to: