Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2035. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

Honestly,
In my opinion NO exchange is better than Novaexchange. We might as well wait til it's picked  up by Polo, Bittrex or Liquio instead of some garage shop with horrible volume and security.  There is also a  point to letting a project mature  before rushing to the market with a crap price on an alpha product.

my2cents

Hello crypto-rainbow

I agree with this viewpoint wholeheartedly and would rather not see DeepOnion trading at Yobit or NovaExchange. This would have the effect of building a myopic short termi-biased shareholder base and I do not believe it would be conducive to long term price appreciation of the ONION tokens. I would rather wait until ONION could be added to Cryptopia, Poloniex or Bittrex.

IMHO now is the time to build a base of committed advocates and share holders that not only wear signatures, but also contribute computing power to the network. Deep Onion is the first crypto coin I have ever PoS staked with capital. I feel its a promising investment and look further to further growth of the platform.  

You are right, but there are people here just want to get free coins, they don't want to participate, they want to dump and take profit. This is OK and I am sure dev team is aware of it, that's why they put 10% rule in the airdrop. And I saw that dev announced that they will increase payout share to those who contributed to the community, which is a great move. Hope more and more dev will distribute the coins to those who care about the coin and community, this way the community and coin can develop in a healthy way and for longer term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Honestly,
In my opinion NO exchange is better than Novaexchange. We might as well wait til it's picked  up by Polo, Bittrex or Liquio instead of some garage shop with horrible volume and security.  There is also a  point to letting a project mature  before rushing to the market with a crap price on an alpha product.

my2cents

Hello crypto-rainbow

I agree with this viewpoint wholeheartedly and would rather not see DeepOnion trading at Yobit or NovaExchange. This would have the effect of building a myopic short termi-biased shareholder base and I do not believe it would be conducive to long term price appreciation of the ONION tokens. I would rather wait until ONION could be added to Cryptopia, Poloniex or Bittrex.

IMHO now is the time to build a base of committed advocates and share holders that not only wear signatures, but also contribute computing power to the network. Deep Onion is the first crypto coin I have ever PoS staked with capital. I feel its a promising investment and look forward to further growth of the platform.  

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
With the characteristics of the Airdrop. What are the profit of have a Deeponion operative exchange?
we cant sell more then 10% coins
not much coins will be at exchange
price will growing
traders will see good price and will be part of community maybe
weak hands will sell their coins and leave airdrop for 100-300 USD
price will fall when few ppl sell all their coins
ppl, who believe in this coin, can buy on deeps when weakhands will make panicdumps for 100USD

so for me profit that weakhands will leave airdrop(i'll get more coins) and i can buy cheap coins on deeps.
this is will be like ICO stage. But not from dev.

kind of with a self-regulation.

let's see what happens after onion goes to nova.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
voted in nova third time vote 128 ,hope all they who say they were not in nova and registered yesterday will vote today and we will reach to 250 today.

If not today, definitely by tomorrow! Can't wait to see DeepOnion on an exchange. Keep checking the total votes every few hours  Grin
Voted yesterday at novaexchange. Cant wait to see some trading action. I will be ready for the dumpers when it get listed.  Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
With the characteristics of the Airdrop. What are the profit of have a Deeponion operative exchange?
we cant sell more then 10% coins
not much coins will be at exchange
price will growing
traders will see good price and will be part of community maybe
weak hands will sell their coins and leave airdrop for 100-300 USD
price will fall when few ppl sell all their coins
ppl, who believe in this coin, can buy on deeps when weakhands will make panicdumps for 100USD

so for me profit that weakhands will leave airdrop(i'll get more coins) and i can buy cheap coins on deeps.
this is will be like ICO stage. But not from dev.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
voted in nova third time vote 128 ,hope all they who say they were not in nova and registered yesterday will vote today and we will reach to 250 today.

If not today, definitely by tomorrow! Can't wait to see DeepOnion on an exchange. Keep checking the total votes every few hours  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Activity: 308
Merit: 252

Honestly,
In my opinion NO exchange is better than Novaexchange. We might as well wait til it's picked  up by Polo, Bittrex or Liquio instead of some garage shop with horrible volume and security.  There is also a  point to letting a project mature  before rushing to the market with a crap price on an alpha product.

my2cents
I am inclined to agree with you here.
Activity: 714

My pleasure to vote on Novaexchange.com the first time ever vote since my account registered a day ago.  Cheesy
I gave my first time to the ONION at vote 107, on 5 August 2017, GMT 11:15pm   Grin

Yeeeaaah...I had it Deep, hot and juicy Tongue

Great,I can see BCC under there. Voted 119/250 just now. Keep doing it I think two more days then we will be there.

Good to know deeponion will be listed on exchanger soon. But airdropper bear in mind that only 10% can be sold, or else disqualified from future airdrop.

BTW, that is not BCC (Bitcoin Cash which is now known as BCH), it is Bitcoin Cash Collector...
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I guess some people may want to dump and get some free profit. Let them do it and then the community will be healthier.

this is a natural phenomenon characteristic of every successful project.

let it be.  Smiley
Activity: 365
I guess some people may want to dump and get some free profit. Let them do it and then the community will be healthier.
Activity: 840

My pleasure to vote on Novaexchange.com the first time ever vote since my account registered a day ago.  Cheesy
I gave my first time to the ONION at vote 107, on 5 August 2017, GMT 11:15pm   Grin

Great,I can see BCC under there. Voted 119/250 just now. Keep doing it I think two more days then we will be there.

Honestly,

my2cents
Activity: 840
Why do you call simple signature campaign as an AirDrop? Free AirDrops means free, Regardless of the signature used
Why not. Signature campaign implies ICO etc. All is fair in my opinion.

Signature use is FREE. Just because you get whiny cause you want to pimp  out your signature to other bounty campaigns doesn't make it worth money.
Activity: 812

My pleasure to vote on Novaexchange.com the first time ever vote since my account registered a day ago.  Cheesy
I gave my first time to the ONION at vote 107, on 5 August 2017, GMT 11:15pm   Grin

YEAH...Now my next vote today is: 112/250
I think each of us need only one vote per person is complete  Roll Eyes
We hope ONION will be available on novaexchange soon.

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
you need activity = 30 for level up Wink If memory serves right, you can only gain 14 activity per week?! I am not 100% sure about that

Not so easy. :-(.  If my memory is correct, I guess you might gain only 14 activities at most per two weeks, instead of only one week.

During each "14 day cycle" your activity increases by one everytime you post, with a maximum of 14 posts. Additional posts don't raise your activity until the next "14 day cycle" starts
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks "crypto-rainbow" for given me ah signature this is great for me and he successful to paste my profile.
Activity: 537
Wow, only 14 per two weeks, thats sad, but I'll keep chugging along to get to the point that I level up and gain access to the next level.
Activity: 139
you need activity = 30 for level up Wink If memory serves right, you can only gain 14 activity per week?! I am not 100% sure about that

Not so easy. :-(.  If my memory is correct, I guess you might gain only 14 activities at most per two weeks, instead of only one week.
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Jump to: