Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2037. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
We have distributed 3 rounds so far.
We have had some wonderful supporters, we also have seen some fudders and haters.
To make our community better, and to encourage helps from community, we decided to make the following changes in the distribution formula.

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)
factor = ranking_factor * community_factor

community_factor default is 1, and dev team may assign higher (2 for double) the factor to certain members, who significantly helped this community.

All the members are encouraged to suggest to dev team (PM please) if you see people significantly helped the community.

Your feedback always welcomed and valued 

I like the idea and especially the upvoting part of it. Again in the direction of motivating people to trully bring out the best, and continue developing the community and the project. i'm gonna be one of those who will significantly participate to earn that reward!

Yes this is a great idea. The success of a coin depends on two factors: community and dev, we have both here. The community is those who actively supports the coin, they are the core and they should be paid more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I like the idea and especially the upvoting part of it. Again in the direction of motivating people to trully bring out the best, and continue developing the community and the project. i'm gonna be one of those who will significantly participate to earn that reward!
This is a brilliant idea - stake the airdrop and pay with staked coins to those who defend coin against fudders about airdrop staking Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We have had some wonderful supporters, we also have seen some fudders and haters.
To make our community better, and to encourage helps from community, we decided to make the following changes in the distribution formula.

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)

community_factor default is 1, and dev team may assign higher (2 for double) the factor to certain members, who significantly helped this community.

All the members are encouraged to suggest to dev team (PM please) if you see people significantly helped the community.

It seems like Lauda is handing out Negative trust to all pioneers of deep onion, too much effort for a coin that's not listed, his default trust member hold no credibility I'm afraid. Might as well start negative trust with every member thats carrying the onion signature or is this another scare tactic.
Activity: 365
Wow looks like someone named Lauda posted negative trust on multiple members here, I never saw him here. Looks like a fudder who somehow got the DT power.
Activity: 251

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Activity: 251
The third airdrop was amazing and having that double amount just to thank us for interacting felt amazing!
next one in a week!
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Your feedback always welcomed and valued.

maybe we need keep the distribution formula constant for some time.

everyweek changes seem strange.

also i recommend to remove the all right arrows from the full member's sig.

We understand totally. I updated the sig. you can, too https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Activity: 252
I love it, when 2 hours after my post I have to get several pages back just to find it. Can only mean massive interest in the project. I'm staking and looking forward for ONION to hit the exchange. Not to sell it, but to maybe add more if the price is right Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

Your feedback always welcomed and valued.

maybe we need keep the distribution formula constant for some time.

everyweek changes seem strange.

also i recommend to remove the all right arrows from the full member's sig.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
forum nerds hate our dev and after 40 stages airdrop his profile will be smth like this:

Man this is hilarious.  Grin

And don't forget this video, it shows what the haters think.

Relax guys, here's a fun video to enjoy. Make sure you turn on the subtitle (lower bar, left corner, after start on the lower right corner)  Grin

http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

Very funny ! Still laughing ...
I will laugh more when project will found a decent exchange ... !
Long live ONIONS !
Activity: 546
When the division of people into equal and more equal begins, then people appear as lauda.
I would not advise taking such a step.
Nevertheless thang long is the best  Cheesy
Activity: 294

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)

I pm-ed you some names. Edit: of supporting people.
Can you please go more into detail about your airdrop proposal?
So how really will the change in airdrop affect us dev? I dont understand the thing with the community factor?
The formula says all, the people who significantly helped the community will get more
other people will still get the airdrop.

Activity: 201
So how really will the change in airdrop affect us dev? I dont understand the thing with the community factor?
Activity: 397
Really happy to have now got 3/3 DeepOnion airdrops.
Just need to stake me some coins to maybe get into the top 100.
Loving this project so far - well worth the effort. You can't beat free coins.
Activity: 172
forum nerds hate our dev and after 40 stages airdrop his profile will be smth like this:

Man this is hilarious.  Grin

And don't forget this video, it shows what the haters think.

Relax guys, here's a fun video to enjoy. Make sure you turn on the subtitle (lower bar, left corner, after start on the lower right corner)  Grin

http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
what the mother 28 posts and 26 activity and still a newbie what am i doing wrong this sucks pls help how many more posts do i need

you need activity = 30 for level up Wink If memory serves right, you can only gain 14 activity per week?! I am not 100% sure about that
Jump to: