Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2038. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Not yet, we will update all at once and inform everybody, we plan to handle this in two days.
crypto-rainbow, hi! Why do you have negative remark in your profile? Yours coins perfect and also FREE. Why is so?? Why people give you freaky remark, maybe they don't believe you?
If you can write, write me please in personal message, thank you!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I am in  Cheesy Have been register and started mining.
Also registered in the airdrop. I will try support the tor's ecosystem
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what the mother 28 posts and 26 activity and still a newbie what am i doing wrong this sucks pls help how many more posts do i need
Activity: 274
I registered on Novaexchange and will vote for sure. Hope it will reach 250 votes soon.

By the way, I calculated if we need to buy the votes, it around 400~500USD of BTC...
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Not yet, we will update all at once and inform everybody, we plan to handle this in two days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Feedback pls?
Should have more different shades of blue, maybe some other matching color.
I like the Sr. Member one, something like that)
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
lol, bitsend signature now. yeah. no.

fucking kindergarten

Yes, I dropped the previous signature and I'm now joining another proven program. Where's the issue?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
lol, bitsend signature now. yeah. no.

fucking kindergarten
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I'm out. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

What were the times you were fooled?
And.. weren't you out already about 4-7 days ago? I remember you.
No I wore the signature until today. I can't see any answers to the important questions. Everyone has simply been silenced.

I warn you, stay awake!

What questions?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

please, no more common complains.

if u got something to tell → go ahead, but supply ur statemets with proves not whining how unlucky u've been.

What were the times you were fooled?
And.. weren't you out already about 4-7 days ago? I remember you.
Its pointless arguing in that thread, its like you up against a brick wall, its clear as daylight this project was singled out, be it as it may lets focus on the positives and see DeepOnion progress the way it was intended.

I believe so.

People, I have done my best.
Activity: 672
Its pointless arguing in that thread, its like you up against a brick wall, its clear as daylight this project was singled out, be it as it may lets focus on the positives and see DeepOnion progress the way it was intended.
Yes let's move on.
Is there anyone yet not voted?  Vote! for ONION so people can safely exchange...
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Can only vote from tomorrow as I registered today. Its going along nicely I see. 91 Votes as it stands
Activity: 672
When will POS be active?
Pos is acitve as it is, have a look at your wallet bottom right corner, second icon next to the lock should be green, which indicates you are staking, your wallet need to be unlock to stake.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Jump to: