Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2041. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Signatures are fine, except for the strange border which is broken on the left and right side.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deeponion-2064631

some guy post image , where is he received 6 airdrop transactions.

are there some features for protect against this?

I think it's photoshopped.
Why did he hide the exact time? I think he was to lazy to create new times in the correct style and color, so he decided to delete the time and only copy and paste some rectangle from the screenshot.

i just came accross this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2058911

this ico dev is wearing Onion signatures and you can find a lot of his "supportors" that wearing the same

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I like the signatures, looking good.  I laugh at how some people accuse the coin of being scammy.  its an airdrop coin.  Sure, of course the devs have multiple accounts, and will have a lot of coin.  Why do you think they made the coin ?  To unload, they will need to pump it.  I'm just here for the ride along hahaha.  As far as people abusing the airdrop, thats normal and it will happen.  you can buy accounts with activity.  then shit post with every account every week.  I wouldnt worry about it too much.

It has become shady in the most weird way imaginable.
Edit: not this project, but lauda's role.

This is the last i have to say about that.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I like the signatures, looking good.  I laugh at how some people accuse the coin of being scammy.  its an airdrop coin.  Sure, of course the devs have multiple accounts, and will have a lot of coin.  Why do you think they made the coin ?  To unload, they will need to pump it.  I'm just here for the ride along hahaha.  As far as people abusing the airdrop, thats normal and it will happen.  you can buy accounts with activity.  then shit post with every account every week.  I wouldnt worry about it too much.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it's photoshopped.
Why did he hide the exact time? I think he was to lazy to create new times in the correct style and color, so he decided to delete the time and only copy and paste some rectangle from the screenshot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.

From experience, the Great Firewall of China does affect even their visitors.

True. They hire chinese workers to manually filter all tcp/ip packets in their country. Thats why the internet is so slow in china.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
more feedback please

+ Jr. Member:
█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated Crypto ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped ● █
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

+ Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ ●【 DeepOnion ➤➤ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➤➤➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped 】● █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
   ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed ✬ Your Assets Secured by TOR ✬ Guard your Privacy!● █  EVERY WEEK!  ▌  
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ●FacebookTwitterSlackOfficial ForumsBountiesApply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

+ Full Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █ ●DeepOnion ➢➢ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➢➢➢ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped● █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
 ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed Your Assets Secured by TOR Guard your Privacy!● █  EVERY WEEK!  ▌
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ● Facebook Twitter Slack Official Forums Bounties Apply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

i'm not liking the bits on the ends. and the word airdropped has 2 p's
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
This is just step 1, the initial AirDrop, we expect real expansion with upcoming Vote central where ONION holders have a say on DeepOnion expansion projects. There will be many proposals to vote. As a stronger community we can learn and adapt the environment according to our needs.
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
I've read somewhere that you are planning to integrate vpn support.
Will you use tor nodes as destination or how will this actually work?

Or will the wallet's be vpn servers ?

Very cool technology if you could make this work out of the box.

This can one of the plan after DeepSend and the Vote Central establishments. We don't know yet in China how the firewall works. There should be some VPN services can connect Tor. So they can sync.

From what I know both tor nodes and vpn services are illegal there and I would not have high expectations for Chinese market for DeepOnion. Btw Russia also banned VPN services. So there's a slash of the global market right off the bat.
more feedback please

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ ●【 DeepOnion ➤➤ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➤➤➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped 】● █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
   ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed ✬ Your Assets Secured by TOR ✬ Guard your Privacy!● █  EVERY WEEK!  ▌ 
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ●FacebookTwitterSlackOfficial Forums ❖ BountiesApply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

+ Full Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ ●DeepOnion ➢➢ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➢➢➢ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped● █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
 ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed Your Assets Secured by TOR Guard your Privacy!● █   EVERY WEEK!  ▌
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ● Facebook Twitter Slack Official Forums  Bounties Apply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

Yes of course but we can not reveal these and better not talk much about this. But we are aware and monitor the new attack vector and will be addressed so well so nice. We just get stronger by the attacks.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

it looks mostly as photo-shop, but since the airdrop is for about 320 members if i recall correctly, it should still be possible to get cheating accounts caught. Hopefuly the dev is able to find the cheating users if this is true, but i think this is just photo-shop and FUD.
I just made one, you are impressive community!

Give me please some feedback is this ok for a JR member just 150 chars

█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖

Code:
[center][url=http://bit.ly/2wgMyx0]█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖[/url]
Beautiful

Thanks for the feedback i just asked one jr member to test it
The look is very, very good, but as far as I can see, there is not one symbol, the last bracket is "]"
i can see thank you for the feedback it should be 149 chars then thx again

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I just made one, you are impressive community!

Give me please some feedback is this ok for a JR member just 150 chars

█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖

Code:
[center][url=http://bit.ly/2wgMyx0]█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖[/url]
Beautiful

Thanks for the feedback i just asked one jr member to test it
It looks very, very, very good, but as far as I can see, one character does not fit, the last bracket is "]"
i like signature for jr.member but other s are so colorfull i think there can be less colors , specialy red is so much there ,i think so .
I just send you a PM just check please.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Can you feedback how is these new signatures?

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

These signatures look more interesting than the previous ones. And that we can already put new signatures or not?

Thank you for the feedback We will update all at once and announce in following days. At this moment we collect some feedback.

Honestly, I think the current sigs are just fine.  Why are we wanting to make them look like a bunch of highlighters leaked all over the place?Smiley

Jr. Member is ok.
The rest of existing sigs are ok, clean and simple, it just lacks the DeepOnion logo. Maybe someone can make it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
 i like signature for jr.member but other s are so colorfull i think there can be less colors , specialy red is so much there ,i think so .
Activity: 322
What is the maximum supply of this coin is it 12million. I don’t want to participate in the airdrop it’s too time consuming.  Which exchanges that i can buy some after the airdrop.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Can you feedback how is these new signatures?

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

These signatures look more interesting than the previous ones. And that we can already put new signatures or not?

Thank you for the feedback We will update all at once and announce in following days. At this moment we collect some feedback.

Honestly, I think the current sigs are just fine.  Why are we wanting to make them look like a bunch of highlighters leaked all over the place?Smiley
I've read somewhere that you are planning to integrate vpn support.
Will you use tor nodes as destination or how will this actually work?

Or will the wallet's be vpn servers ?

Very cool technology if you could make this work out of the box.

This can one of the plan after DeepSend and the Vote Central establishments. We don't know yet in China how the firewall works. There should be some VPN services can connect Tor. So they can sync.
Jump to: