Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2049. (Read 1167548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
just registered at novacoin and want to vote but cannot :

Error; Insufficent NPOINT or no free vote available in account.

tomorrow ill try to vote, this is great coin and community.
yeh, i got the same. will keep trying
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dam this coin is hard to mine.
Yeah I gave up on it too, I don't have any ASIC miners only GPUs.

Yeah I rented some hash.

How do you rent some hash for this? Do you have a guide for me to jump into this?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
great work so far. I just Voted! 24/250. Lets go people!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
just registered at novacoin and want to vote but cannot :

Error; Insufficent NPOINT or no free vote available in account.

tomorrow ill try to vote, this is great coin and community.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Dam this coin is hard to mine.
Yeah I gave up on it too, I don't have any ASIC miners only GPUs.

Yeah I rented some hash.
Activity: 176
Just added my vote on Nova exchange for DeepOnion! I am #20. Let's vote this great coin up guys!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
Is there a 'minimum character limit' for the posts that the application system takes into consideration?

New rules 50 characters per post minimum. Quotes or links are not included in the character count.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Activity: 446
There is a vote on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/i voted why so few votes how many people participated in the 3rd round ? and voted only 15 people  Huh
It's very newly added and we expect soon more people to participate.

DeepOnion available for voting on NovaExchange!! Heading there now to cast my vote Grin
Activity: 378
so i think there will not problems when i will send  100-200 Onions from my bounty?

We check only what we delivered in the AirDrop bounties are excluded from the computation.

Does the bot automatically check if you do the 10 posts every week? Nothing else to do otherwise? Does he also check the character limits?
Is there also a possiblity to see how many posts you have made since last week and if you are eligible or do you just have to remember it?

Yes all process is automatic.  We can show past weeks records for the current week record you should check your profile and recent posts.
Dev so calculating spendings from wallet are automatic too? i have some Onions from bounty ,will i have problems if send them to exchange?
Yes you can move only up to 10 percent of the wallet
no problem we will check and see what happened i am here to support

Okay thanks for the answers. Really great concept!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
10 % of wallet or 10% of airdroped?
so i think there will not problems when i will send  100-200 Onions from my bounty?

We check only what we delivered in the AirDrop bounties are excluded from the computation.

Does the bot automatically check if you do the 10 posts every week? Nothing else to do otherwise? Does he also check the character limits?
Is there also a possiblity to see how many posts you have made since last week and if you are eligible or do you just have to remember it?

Yes all process is automatic.  We can show past weeks records for the current week record you should check your profile and recent posts.
Dev so calculating spendings from wallet are automatic too? i have some Onions from bounty ,will i have problems if send them to exchange?
Yes you can move only up to 10 percent of the wallet
no problem we will check and see what happened i am here to support
Activity: 196
Brutum-Pool.com has 0.5% fee until the end for the first month

Come make the most of your mining Smiley
so i think there will not problems when i will send  100-200 Onions from my bounty?

Yes all process is automatic.  We can show past weeks records for the current week record you should check your profile and recent posts.
There is a vote on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/i voted why so few votes how many people participated in the 3rd round ? and voted only 15 people  Huh
It's very newly added and we expect soon more people to participate.
Activity: 209

We are on the vote board of novaexchange,
please help us to vote to get listed:

*** VOTE for DeepOnion on NOVAEXCHANGE ***
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

you can vote daily

I also supported you in this vote! If you really can vote from one IP once every 24 hours, then I will happily do it every day!)

Registered and tried to vote, said something about not having NVOTEs.  I'll try again tomorrow, may be a new account issue and I just need to let it age a little first.

Good to hear an exchange is on its way!
so i think there will not problems when i will send  100-200 Onions from my bounty?

Yes all process is automatic.  We can show past weeks records for the current week record you should check your profile and recent posts.
Activity: 378
Jump to: