Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2046. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-a-default-trust-member-lauda-arbitrary-destroy-other-peoples-reputation-2066778

Please go and post your opinions there.

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!

Thank you for this support. I invite people kindly review the situation we are in we never broke our promise but still become a target for others. Our success and product is something to destroy for some. Please support us in everywhere so we as a team stay strong.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-a-default-trust-member-lauda-arbitrary-destroy-other-peoples-reputation-2066778

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!

wow, you did good job fisheater! This is indeed unfair and he or she abused his power. He should be removed from default trust group.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Pretty sure we need the scam accusations addressed as it looks 'pretty damn bad' at least PR wise right now to say the least. What is the input from devs?

Honestly, why waste the energy addressing something that is so insignificant.  The individuals, or individual spreading FUD around has a list of complaints / accusations / trust issues against them a mile long.  Take a look at Lauda's profile, it's kind of sad, but it HAS been addressed multiple times (and repeated) in the thread.  Ignore them, they will eventually go away.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605

I posted this thread:

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?

You need to use VPN which can connect the Tor network. In china, there must be some people using VPN supporting Tor network.

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.

We will have web wallets i think people can use in the future currently we have http://onionwallet.org/
and it's staking wallet
Activity: 294
Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
Anyone run deeponion wallet in ubuntu?

I was thinking to run deeponion wallet in vps 24/7 to earn stake. I downloaded wallet from https://deeponion.org/DeepOniond.gz. And I tried to run in ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, both with error message = libboost_system.so.1.55.0 not found. I tried to install libboost but current version does not match 1.55.

Dev, may I know which version of ubuntu that you used to build the wallet?

Check this maybe helps https://askubuntu.com/questions/686413/how-can-i-install-boost-1-55-on-ubuntu-15-10/700913

Finally managed to install libboost5.3 through http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/b/boost1.55/

But after that, I have another dependency error: libdb_cxx-5.3. I tried to remove 5.1 version from my system and install new 5.3 but failed with conflict error.

Nevermind, I gave up for linux version. Or dev may pack linux version with gui by using qt with dependencies embedded. This will save hassle.

Thanks anyway Smiley
You can compile from the source. Just check the instruction https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

Dependency Build Instructions: Ubuntu & Debian
----------------------------------------------
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
   build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
   libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
   libssl-dev libdb++-dev
   sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

also you need to make the libleveldb and libmemenv first:
# cd deeponion
# chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
# cd src/leveldb
# make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

You can put this in bug bounties as well if above not works and get some ONION from us if accepted https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bug-bounty.44/

I really like the idea of this coin, fully anonymous is key at these very days as data security is a thing you cant put a price tag on.

I and probably others would like to know a bit about the team, I cant any info on who is working on this project, I see quite few brilliant heads especially marketing side of it where people do have to participate actively to be rewarded.

Also on your website the airdrop list has not been updated with 3rd airdrop we had that was bonus + 150k.

Overall great job creating such a community, I will keep participating through the whole airdrop and further as I strongly believe anonymity will be highly valued in upcoming days in all crypto world.

thx for the feedback we will take care
Full Member signature is ugly. I vote for change, who's with me? Cheesy
yes we are aware of it we will ask from all members update the signature, we work on new signature these days
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
For Novaexchange, it's already 58/250 now. Keep voting gentlemen. Let's start to trade Onions now. Hope we can reach 10USD in the near future. As said, each one can only vote one time each day. Please do it everyday.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
I tried to vote but an error message appears:
Error; Insufficent NPOINT to vote.
 Huh

If you just registered today, you will have to wait 24 hours before you can vote. Be ready tomorrow, get that vote in, and let's get this listed!!  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
in nova you can vote only one time for free if you want to vote more you must pay for them so you must wait until tommorow.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I tried to vote but an error message appears:
Error; Insufficent NPOINT to vote.
 Huh
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Okie dokie, registered on Novaexchange and probably have to wait a day until I have a free vote in the account, but I will check back and vote for DEEPOnion to be added.  Thanks for the info guys.

If everyone works together in this thread we will be listed on Novaexchange in no time. 250 votes is nothing compared to the amount of airdrop members we currently have participating  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Okie dokie, registered on Novaexchange and probably have to wait a day until I have a free vote in the account, but I will check back and vote for DEEPOnion to be added.  Thanks for the info guys.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I sent my vote on novaexchange. It´s not necessary to buy any balance.

Hope we can reach the 250 votes soon.  Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Please vote for DeepOnion at NovaExchange! This will get Deeponion ride the rocketship!

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of this coin, fully anonymous is key at these very days as data security is a thing you cant put a price tag on.

I and probably others would like to know a bit about the team, I cant any info on who is working on this project, I see quite few brilliant heads especially marketing side of it where people do have to participate actively to be rewarded.

Also on your website the airdrop list has not been updated with 3rd airdrop we had that was bonus + 150k.

Overall great job creating such a community, I will keep participating through the whole airdrop and further as I strongly believe anonymity will be highly valued in upcoming days in all crypto world.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Based on my experiences more than one year on Nova, Novaexchange is a good choice at this time. Both withdraw and deposit are smoothly. Please keep voting for Onion.

Do we have a list of crypto exchange sites where we can vote also?
Just registered Novaexchange I noticed that it is not a free vote, but I will try later.

What about Cryptopia, Bittrex, Yobit etc.? They are also the major preferences too. Smiley
Jump to: