Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2044. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
A complete update node list:
addnode=46zkwafumx5wupzu.onion:17570
addnode=uerri3myvu3ksgm4.onion:17570
addnode=mh4lbdexygw5trzg.onion:17570
addnode=lnccfoijbjdxikjd.onion:17570
addnode=t3bauqgknp3uw74u.onion:17570
addnode=pl7up7nzwvqd3ytk.onion:17570
addnode=aqqnxqnpz4bppn3n.onion:17570
addnode=hhhy4p32jogwfrqd.onion:17570
addnode=x2c65qtdfioskenk.onion:17570
addnode=7jcnojydlrqot3kd.onion:17570
addnode=3zpen3vgu5nvhcag.onion:17570
addnode=dwfr3a3ln66o6xmn.onion:17570
addnode=qfgtndy74yz6h466.onion:17570
addnode=y3l2drrhkwrjqplg.onion:17570
addnode=f6eohabapl4tmd4c.onion:17570
addnode=jsg77fhpcruhlxrv.onion:17570
addnode=n43xjfnjpkxefyag.onion:17570
addnode=hbgeqhpstuh75dkr.onion:17570
addnode=56mu53g3azxgllsw.onion:17570
addnode=zuhmsksnlwdbud27.onion:17570
addnode=oardlrqkyfeqbvnu.onion:17570
addnode=kj4ikosepfyix6ft.onion:17570
addnode=ar3yang7bygges4j.onion:17570
addnode=s3hahnekvzqxnddk.onion:17570
addnode=cqfvdjw4hin4umuw.onion:17570
addnode=ieh7co4j3mol2m4t.onion:17570
addnode=udupz5vzdfpakyq5.onion:17570
addnode=2itbcs7ysjj2igup.onion:17570
addnode=r6rfrnyeatbz5633.onion:17570
addnode=ffubwq3pzoc4ksrz.onion:17570
addnode=6hgsvcyplpu43irh.onion:17570
addnode=x2c65qtdfioskenk.onion:17570
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
We already have 76 votes on nova, looks good Smiley If everyone that voted today will also do so tomorrow and monday, we should be there early this week.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Registered for the exchange. I can probably vote tomorrow.

But what really made my heart beat is what rainbow wrote earlier:

Very good, it is possible in future we develop extra VPN layer that will allow tor blocked people to connect securely.  It's matter of how strong community we become. We want to expand and develop our product.

If this can be done, it is an extra motivation to study this project deeper. Awesome.

Yes, it's very important, great news, great development, I like it!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
For me, I cannot read the full member signature... too colorfull.n
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Can you feedback how is these new signatures?

+ Jr. Member:
█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated Crypto ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped ● █
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

These signatures look more interesting than the previous ones. And that we can already put new signatures or not?

Thank you for the feedback We will update all at once and announce in following days. At this moment we collect some feedback.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
new signatures look good - shall we update or wait?
Activity: 294

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

The word guranteed is miss spelled. Guaranteed.
Also: be careful with light blue color; can hardly read it.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

These signatures look more interesting than the previous ones. And that we can already put new signatures or not?
Activity: 294
Registered for the exchange. I can probably vote tomorrow.

But what really made my heart beat is what rainbow wrote earlier:

Very good, it is possible in future we develop extra VPN layer that will allow tor blocked people to connect securely.  It's matter of how strong community we become. We want to expand and develop our product.

If this can be done, it is an extra motivation to study this project deeper. Awesome.
Reminder to all deeponion community :
Vote at novaexchange : Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1
meaning at : 00:00 GMT +1 ( + 1 minute ) , we can vote again every day repeatly.

and if you dont have account just register new account, you can vote at : 00:00 GMT +1 ( + 1 minute )

thanks

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Good information thank you

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
so much airdroped users but only 62 votes in Neva (and can say 61 i voted second time today )realy sad for this i thought we will reach for 250 for an hour or little but it s second day and we are here Undecided Undecided

i also confused where is all the people ? why only 62 voted.

Not everyone is a daily reader of the thread, we need to advertise more.
Let's vote daily we will handle it in a few days!!

Thanks Dev for the updated poll on novaexchange.com

And now my vote is 69/250.

Congratulations to all of our DeepOnion community  Wink Wink
Activity: 478
Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-a-default-trust-member-lauda-arbitrary-destroy-other-peoples-reputation-2066778

Please go and post your opinions there.

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!

Thank you for this support. I invite people kindly review the situation we are in we never broke our promise but still become a target for others. Our success and product is something to destroy for some. Please support us in everywhere so we as a team stay strong.

DEV hard work, the community is very admirable, the future products do  good , will let the attacker have nothing to say,dev we support  you
We are all trust the dev, today I see the 2 negative  trust on the dev,I am very surprise and angry! The dev work hard and realize what they promise,why some guys post negative trust on the dev? have any way to remove those?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Too bad... I'm fresh new to this forum and just found DeepOnion really interesting. Want to be part of the project but can't join airdrop because my account is registered today...

Anyway, good luck DeepOnion! All the best!
Activity: 478
Actively vote for Deeponion on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ the second day of voting a total of 60 votes collected
It is important to be listed by exchanges,I have not accounts in novaexchange,I will register an account and vote!
by the way,I think www.cryptopia.co.nz is an another good exchange,many good adltcoines start from there!
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
voted for the second time! I was number 66, number 67 already voted, too! We will be there pretty fast, no worries.

For all just reading the last posts: Do not forget to vote for Deeponion @ novaexchange

Activity: 209
so much airdroped users but only 62 votes in Neva (and can say 61 i voted second time today )realy sad for this i thought we will reach for 250 for an hour or little but it s second day and we are here Undecided Undecided

I'm sure we will get there soon - most of us had to register and then wait a day before we could make our first vote.  This means there is a bit of a lag.

I registered for Nova yesterday, and just voted now.  Will be back to vote again the next few days (like a lot of us I'm sure!!)
Hi,
I want to install the Deep Onion wallet on Linux, but I am facing a problem with it. The description in the deep onion forum (https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-installation-tutorial.19/) does not help me and the funny thing is that I cannot register in that forum without having a wallet address...
If I download the wallet I get the DeepOniond.gz file and if I unpack it, there is only one file in it, called DeepOniond. I cannot execute the file, if I try nothing happens and if I try in the console it says it doesn't know the command.
What can be the mistake here? Please help.

you can follow the instructions here

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
why vote for i no see we need such a rush to exchange at the early stage.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,
I want to install the Deep Onion wallet on Linux, but I am facing a problem with it. The description in the deep onion forum (https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-installation-tutorial.19/) does not help me and the funny thing is that I cannot register in that forum without having a wallet address...
If I download the wallet I get the DeepOniond.gz file and if I unpack it, there is only one file in it, called DeepOniond. I cannot execute the file, if I try nothing happens and if I try in the console it says it doesn't know the command.
What can be the mistake here? Please help.
Jump to: