Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2101. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
only once, you need only apply once bro. Make your 10 Posts with 100 characters and update your signatur when your member status increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
can I increase the percentage if I upgrade from lower status to higher status? Should I apply again or should I just change the signature and everything will be auto detected? can't wait for the next round.

As far as I can remember, you only need to sign up once then change the appropriate signature depending on your profile rank.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
can I increase the percentage if I upgrade from lower status to higher status? Should I apply again or should I just change the signature and everything will be auto detected? can't wait for the next round.
Activity: 140
Wow, just saw this project now but looks good. Is it run by the actual Tor guys?
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
It's a good project.  Unfortunately, the wallet hasn't been connected
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Signed up for air drop looks like a good project hope it does well.

Yes it is a good project. I got my second round airdrop, thanks dev. Looking forward to more development on the coin!
Activity: 512
Signed up for air drop looks like a good project hope it does well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Everyone,

DeepOnion is doing a special airdrop for the first 1000 forum members! 100 ONION each! 257/1000 Registered Members so far!

Come join us! Sign up for this additional airdrop!

Forum Members Airdrop

signed,but i can not post/reply because insufficient previlage ?
after inserting my onion address in airdrop wallets it's done ?

After signing up, it will be approved by the mods there before you can post anything. Just wait and you'll get an email notif regarding the approval.
Activity: 251
This thread is growing so fast, that i only can read about 90 % of the postings. Even dev can't read anything.
I recognize this, because he is not answering to every question like in the beginning of this thread.
Am I the only one who is a little bit perplexed, that user here are making the listings at exchanges.
Dev had to do this, no one other!
This is very chaotic, nobody knows, who is writing to which exchange.
In the last two pages here, 2 people wrote to Polo and exchanges don't like mails from hundreds of people.

The whole project is well planed, but I strongly recomend to take the Exchange-thing in one hand, in def-hand.

I have to agree on this subject. It won't propagate a professional image, even more so if the contact form is not well written.
It would appear to be a matter to secure and handle privately, in order not to mess it up and have the exchange blacklist the coin for no reason.

What do you think crypto-rainbow?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Starting to like this project more and more.

Its well thought of and will gather a nice following with some real hardcore followers. Dedication is what we need.

Keep it up people and I dont worry about exchanges, I'm a HODLER>

Gr E
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Looks like the Dev just changed the topic again - looks pretty good now!

I also think that we should chill out and let the dev do the exchange thing! Even though I also think that there is absolutely no need to hurry! Not even 10% of the airdrop is finished. This thread is not even 4 weeks old... so let us all relax and gain more attention first!

I am not sure but should the last part be written 3rd of 40 roundS instead of 3rd of 40 round? Somebody will clear it up in no time i am pretty sure about that.

You're right Cheesy

DZFdygVuywMWETT9YCqXbGSeMC5nVUem19

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Merit: 500

I also think that we should chill out and let the dev do the exchange thing! Even though I also think that there is absolutely no need to hurry! Not even 10% of the airdrop is finished. This thread is not even 4 weeks old... so let us all relax and gain more attention first!

I am not sure but should the last part be written 3rd of 40 roundS instead of 3rd of 40 round? Somebody will clear it up in no time i am pretty sure about that.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

Activity: 537
I really am glad to hear that the deleting of posts policy has changed, I am much more in support of the project now that I understand the devs are not trying to prevent people from getting these deep onions and in fact wants the entire community to take a swing at filling their onion-bag with these sweet sweet onions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Ok, derp, I believe I understand it now.  The signature can really only be used by someone with a forum rank of Jr. Member or higher, two more points and I should have the space and ability to place the clickable link in it (28 activity versus 30 activity).  Earlier I just thought I was missing something in a translation, but the answer was pretty obvious, thanks!  I should have the rank on August 1st sometime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Something I have been meaning to ask, regarding signatures.  There doesn't seem to be any code, just text, in the Jr. Member signature.  Considering how long the discussion has gotten here, I could have easily missed how that is working.  I'm waiting with bated breath for August 1st ranking update, so I thought now would be a good time to ask, just how it is that Junior Members are able to take part in the signature campaign?  Have I missed seeing the code?
Yes, and you keep on missing it.

Even now your code, that 1 line is wrong. The link in it is not click-able. Go check for yourself.

I entirely agree and thank you for posting a response.  I do see that yours is correct, and mine "should" look the exact same.  Color me confused as to why it's not, other than something I am just being entirely dense about.  I'll just steal yours, lol, since I see nothing, even now.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
This thread is growing so fast, that i only can read about 90 % of the postings. Even dev can't read anything.
I recognize this, because he is not answering to every question like in the beginning of this thread.
Am I the only one who is a little bit perplexed, that user here are making the listings at exchanges.
In the last two pages here, 2 people wrote to Polo and exchanges don't like mails from hundreds of people.

The whole project is well planed, but I strongly recomend to take the Exchange-thing in one hand, in def-hand.

We deleted about 450 posts from the thread last week (some off topic and some low quality) Then we changed our policy to let people post as they wish unless harmful to community we will not delete.

We take very serious the exchange cycle and hope we can give you good news very soon.

Can someone feedback how is now the title, can you suggest some? So we ger more participants to airdrops?
It's important to reflect our message to other forum members any better idea? feel free to post here or PM me
 ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ No ICO  Free Airdrop  3rd Round Aug 4

I would write 3rd /40
or
3rd from 40 rounds.

So that paople can see, there are much more rounds to go.
I like the rockets :-)

Thank you for the feedback
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can someone feedback how is now the title, can you suggest some? So we ger more participants to airdrops?
It's important to reflect our message to other forum members any better idea? feel free to post here or PM me

I would write 3rd /40
or
3rd from 40 rounds.

So that paople can see, there are much more rounds to go.
I like the rockets :-)
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Jump to: