Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2107. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
THis must be one of the most visited thread on this forum right now, the rate at which the pages number is increasing is very fast, I just hope this project meet the expectations of the community

Exactly right. Sometimes you'll have browse thru 3-5 pages the next day. The community had been very active after the 1st airdrop. Great marketing strategy from the devs to make a noise for this coin.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Anyone else get the windows warning not to run the qt wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Got coins from second airdrop. Thanks DeepOnion.
Pretty amazing that this thread now has more pages than the original Litecoin ANN thread from 2011!

It's really a good project. Pages is helpful to promote DeepOnion but you know the mechanics for 10 posts and most of them were posted  here. Hope the price will be close to LTC soon. Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
I personally don't think the coin will be on an exchange soon, and hope it's not on an exchange just yet. Simply due to the fact that not enough airdrop rounds have gone thru, and the dev still owns 98% of the coin. Also, that percentage will go down even slow as those accounts are also staking.

Why do you think it will not be on exchange soon, the explorer is there for all to see and if the developers move more than the tokens that is suppose to be in circulation then that is the end of the project. Also remember that only 10% of the AIrdrop tokens can be sold

Don't think any legit/solid exchange will like the fact that 98% of the supply is controlled by one person. I could be wrong, but if I owned an exchange that would be a BIG red flag.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
so far,it's looking like my 40mh/s will net me around 5 onions in 24 hours. i'll stick with it
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I personally don't think the coin will be on an exchange soon, and hope it's not on an exchange just yet. Simply due to the fact that not enough airdrop rounds have gone thru, and the dev still owns 98% of the coin. Also, that percentage will go down even slow as those accounts are also staking.

Why do you think it will not be on exchange soon, the explorer is there for all to see and if the developers move more than the tokens that is suppose to be in circulation then that is the end of the project. Also remember that only 10% of the AIrdrop tokens can be sold

More than 10 per cent of the airdroped coin can very well be sold, there is no sell limit on them, on the other hand if more than 10% is moved or sold they would be cut off from any future airdrops.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
@Dev: Is there any chance you could tell us how many people registered for the airdrop? So it would be possible to find out how many percent of the registered users actually receive ONION and how many do not! Would it make easier to watch the community grow, since some users probably will miss a few rounds due to the 10 post/week rule and won't appear in the weekly report.
Yes of course
Right at this moment totally we got 1893 users applications. 
We rejected newbies and people coming after 12 jul and wrong signature, not valid ONION wallet etc etc
It appears 504 users which need to tracked for balance check.

hi crypto-rainbow! bro please send my coins. there is an error about my profile in your system.

User ID    377246
Wallet Address    DYas5jbfbsSjvG5NjgQmzBhHNH6C3BZw92
Status    Blacklisted. DeepOnion wallet address not found in bitcointalk profile on date Tuesday 18th July, 2017.

this is a mistake: the wallet address was in my profile at all times! I never changed it

We will check your case.

We already accepted 2 exchanges but we did not like their site. We will be added reasonable one. 

I am with the dev.
It is better to wait for a trustful and good exchange.
We dont need some shity exchanges like yobit.
The best exchange for the start in my opinion would be cryptopia.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Thanks :-) Yes I am (was) into crypto (bitcoin) since 3 years but just reading (I'm more active on Slack) but for the DeepUnion airdrop I need a profile picture and that requires 120 posts in bitcointalk or 30 posts for newbie to junior for the signature (not able now).

You dont need a picture/ avatar, you need:
*read OP

- to post until you are a junior member for a few times more
- each post should be 100 characters at least
- put your onion receive wallet address in your profile
- when you are junior: put the right CODE, not copy paste plain text, in your sig
---apply at website, following steps explained in the OP
- when you are member, then use the right signature code for that level of membership
- again: copy/ paste the code, not the plain text.
---no need to apply again. This also goes for the coming 37 airdrops and possible rises in your 'rank'.

Apply, using route in the OP. Check validation of application, again using route in OP.

Problem?
Post in the forum. Ppl will get to you soon.

*done*

Maybe the devs can make some extra airdrops for those who support the project with the official avatar. Every 5th. round some extra onions for those with the avatar during this 5 round periods. Just my 2 smelly onions.
We can put another check point for avatar for extra rewards in the future. Initially avatar was a mandatory rule but we had some technical obstacles and left it for later to address.

Also we can carry on extra airdrops with very low rewards after 40th one. There is no reason why we don't continue because we've developed special software for this and it belongs to community can be easy run again. I am pretty sure most of the people will want to keep the signature there although the reward will be very low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
@Dev: Is there any chance you could tell us how many people registered for the airdrop? So it would be possible to find out how many percent of the registered users actually receive ONION and how many do not! Would it make easier to watch the community grow, since some users probably will miss a few rounds due to the 10 post/week rule and won't appear in the weekly report.
Yes of course
Right at this moment totally we got 1893 users applications. 
We rejected newbies and people coming after 12 jul and wrong signature, not valid ONION wallet etc etc
It appears 504 users which need to tracked for balance check.

hi crypto-rainbow! bro please send my coins. there is an error about my profile in your system.

User ID    377246
Wallet Address    DYas5jbfbsSjvG5NjgQmzBhHNH6C3BZw92
Status    Blacklisted. DeepOnion wallet address not found in bitcointalk profile on date Tuesday 18th July, 2017.

this is a mistake: the wallet address was in my profile at all times! I never changed it

We will check your case.

We already accepted 2 exchanges but we did not like their site. We will be added reasonable one. 

Would be interesting to hear which two Exchanges that accepted you that you rejected. This is so that others on the forum here don't try to contact them again if they are in any case not interesting.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Thanks :-) Yes I am (was) into crypto (bitcoin) since 3 years but just reading (I'm more active on Slack) but for the DeepUnion airdrop I need a profile picture and that requires 120 posts in bitcointalk or 30 posts for newbie to junior for the signature (not able now).

*read OP

- when you are junior: put the right CODE, not copy paste plain text, in your sig
- when you are member, then use the right signature code for that level of membership
---no need to apply again. This also goes for the coming 37 airdrops and possible rises in your 'rank'.

Apply, using route in the OP. Check validation of application, again using route in OP.

Problem?

*done*

Maybe the devs can make some extra airdrops for those who support the project with the official avatar. Every 5th. round some extra onions for those with the avatar during this 5 round periods. Just my 2 smelly onions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
WTB Onion @500 sat/coin please message me
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey devs I just thought about if it will be possoble in the future to create own tokens o  the deeponion chain with the same tor/anon. protection? That would be very intresting.....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

*read OP

Apply, using route in the OP, check application, again using route in OP.

*done*

Thanks for the clarification, helps a lot. Will not post all in here until I'm junior member, don't worry :-)
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
True, the amount the dev owns is still not comfortable to avoid dump on his part, however I can not participate in the airdrop or mine, I would like to get some coins, I'll have to wait! Undecided Roll Eyes
Activity: 294

*read OP

Problem?

*done*
Activity: 397
Got coins from second airdrop. Thanks DeepOnion.
Pretty amazing that this thread now has more pages than the original Litecoin ANN thread from 2011!
...but he looks very legit. I dont think you can spoof the bitcointalk registration date

Correct.
I am not here to point out others. Even so more: I try to help people.
Didn't even mean to question this guy.

LOL
Greedy drama inbound.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
With this link https://deeponion.org/conf_file/DeepOnion.conf it's working :-) thanks

holy shizzles; 6 posts in 3 years and two of your posts today! Is that due to the magic of this coin, or a coincidence?

Welcome back, I guess.

well spotted thang. But he looks very legit. I dont think you can spoof the bitcointalk registration date

I don't like bitcointalk on the phone, I'm often mobile and this  site is not responsive
Jump to: