Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2110. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hello,

I have a problem with my Wallet which is out of sync. I saw that I'm not the only one but I can't fix it and I try few things.

I need to say that I'm not very good with computer and pretty new (3 months) in crypto world so if someone can help me and tell me steps that I need to follow I would really be happy.

Thank you Wink

There are plenty of topics covering this in the DeepOnion forums.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/important-tutorial-how-to-install-a-fresh-copy-of-deeponion-wallet.81/
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello,

I have a problem with my Wallet which is out of sync. I saw that I'm not the only one but I can't fix it and I try few things.

I need to say that I'm not very good with computer and pretty new (3 months) in crypto world so if someone can help me and tell me steps that I need to follow I would really be happy.

Thank you Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest sent.
Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
Im really surprised how new this coin is and how many pages there already is. Most new coins really dont have anything in comparison, there must be a ton of interest. I joined the signature campaign today, looking forward to being in it until it ends.
I agree. To the project only a few weeks, and have already used up 221 pages of a forum. It says about great interest to this project and has to affect the price well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Dev i was skipped for not 10 posts before, can you say if i'm ok now?
Thanks  Wink
Yes. You can check your status
 https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

I did for you

User ID   179437
Wallet Address   DmAKuk8V5DfQRNfBUbKRMvLiqutYUHVaTs
Status   Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 2 valid posts found from 14th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

crypto-rainbow

I apologize for repeating the question, but I still do not understand, there will be a surcharge for those who have raised their rank in the middle of the first round, but have received coins for the previous rank?

Yes we paid these people compensations. If you are one of them you can request by PM we check your case. We fixed the problem with rank checker so we will detect new ranks and pay next round without problems

dev i can't reiceved airdrop again  Sad
Activity: 406
Im really surprised how new this coin is and how many pages there already is. Most new coins really dont have anything in comparison, there must be a ton of interest. I joined the signature campaign today, looking forward to being in it until it ends.
Much more HOT than PICOIN,Dev work hard,Thanks dev.. Received my+ 580 onion,I will also attend to the end
Activity: 252
ok i have signature up and was contacted by someone from deep onion that said i needed to add deep onion address to profile. So I did that, not sure that was the issue. So I go back to register with User ID from Bitcointalk and deep onion address and says the signature in bitcointalk is not valid. So something is wrong, and I got the right signature for full member. Anyway, I hope to get in.

Also, can i get some help with getting my wallet to sync? It just says out of sync. Not sure what the trick is here. Thx
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Dear Dev,

I have seen that you are in urgent need of a french translator for the Op.
I can propose my services for I am french (obviously) and also a Nuclear reactor engineer (high technical level).

I have contacted you via mail and PM.

Feel free to come back at me in order for us to start the proces!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what does staking do? does it give you rewards or something?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
After the 2nd airdrop the number of connections in my wallet increased from roughly 30 to now above 40 (41) nodes connected. It looks like more and more people start to stake!.
Activity: 250
 :)hey dev!i really like this coin!waiting for the furture!
Activity: 251

What is interesting about your comment is to understand why the thread gets that many pages.

It's all about "marketing" and creating imaginative ways to entice the community to write and participate.
Here you have an innovative way to do that:
- If you want to get the airdrop, you have to post 10 posts a week
- The aforementioned posts have to be constructive and above 100 characters.
- If you spam or write useless comments, you get blacklisted.

As we all see the potential of the project, being enticed by these measures, you start to activiely posts on the thread.
Once you take the habit of doing so, curiosity and momentum is being generated. You just want to interact and participate!

This is not just an airdrop where you fill the prerequisites and forget about it (probably the main reason why most airdrops are useless).

pretty cool huh?
Activity: 294
Something I have been meaning to ask, regarding signatures.  There doesn't seem to be any code, just text, in the Jr. Member signature.  Considering how long the discussion has gotten here, I could have easily missed how that is working.  I'm waiting with bated breath for August 1st ranking update, so I thought now would be a good time to ask, just how it is that Junior Members are able to take part in the signature campaign?  Have I missed seeing the code?
Yes, and you keep on missing it.

Even now your code, that 1 line is wrong. The link in it is not click-able. Go check for yourself.
Activity: 378
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Something I have been meaning to ask, regarding signatures.  There doesn't seem to be any code, just text, in the Jr. Member signature.  Considering how long the discussion has gotten here, I could have easily missed how that is working.  I'm waiting with bated breath for August 1st ranking update, so I thought now would be a good time to ask, just how it is that Junior Members are able to take part in the signature campaign?  Have I missed seeing the code?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Hello dev

I have recieved second airdrop for user id 085138 . Not sure what happend that i didnt recieved yesterday.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Cheers
Thank you for the feedback, You are within lucky two because our payment bot stopped we had 2 users unpaid. We have already fixed the issue so it will not repeat. You can see yourself here https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-29

Thanks dev.. Received my onion.. So can i get a explanation or some PM messages regarding what happen.. Maybe can help others if they also experience this.. But i think its more to bug right?
It's a bug and fixed. It will not repeat.
Dev,work very careful!Look forward to a better development of coins
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Hello dev

I have recieved second airdrop for user id 085138 . Not sure what happend that i didnt recieved yesterday.

Cheers
Thank you for the feedback, You are within lucky two because our payment bot stopped we had 2 users unpaid. We have already fixed the issue so it will not repeat. You can see yourself here https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-29

Thanks dev.. Received my onion.. So can i get a explanation or some PM messages regarding what happen.. Maybe can help others if they also experience this.. But i think its more to bug right?
It's a bug and fixed. It will not repeat.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Can you help me with my wallet is out of sync, how to get synced?
Use fresh nodes given this URL: https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

More help needed, I updated nodes, (tried several combinations listed on this thread) I made exeptions in firewall still 0 connections.. I have Tor browser and connects with the network.. do you have suggestions?

Not sure how experienced you are (I'm a newbie myself), but did you make sure to save your .conf file as "All Files" and not as a text file? It won't work as a text file.

I am enough experienced, it is DeepOnion.conf (unicode). Pretty frustrating experience.... any thoughts ?
Activity: 490
Hello dev

Cheers

Maybe you didn't wait long enough until your wallet was fully synced?

To all those talking bad about exchanges, DeepOnion won't be more valuable just because an exchange gets added later. I think that more people will join DeepOnion, maybe you guys fear less airdropped coins for you?

My wallet is open 24/7 for staking. Its fully sync.
That was not problem. In block explorer i could see that coins.

It sort out so its ok.  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Hello dev

Cheers

Maybe you didn't wait long enough until your wallet was fully synced?

To all those talking bad about exchanges, DeepOnion won't be more valuable just because an exchange gets added later. I think that more people will join DeepOnion, maybe you guys fear less airdropped coins for you?
Jump to: