Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2111. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello dev

I have recieved second airdrop for user id 085138 . Not sure what happend that i didnt recieved yesterday.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Cheers
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Thanks dev.. Received my onion.. So can i get a explanation or some PM messages regarding what happen.. Maybe can help others if they also experience this.. But i think its more to bug right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Hello, I am staking with about 1000 onion. But i can't leave my computer on 24/7. Only about 12-14 hours per day. Am i still able to receive staking profits if i turn on and off my computer like that?
You need to keep the computer switched on 24X7 if you want to stake coins.If you shut it off after 12 hours, you might lose your accumulated staking weight and it starts from 0 again once you restart your computer.
ok thanks!

i suggest you watch this video man ! This might help you on your staking. https://youtu.be/WrDWFUeBkQI
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello, I am staking with about 1000 onion. But i can't leave my computer on 24/7. Only about 12-14 hours per day. Am i still able to receive staking profits if i turn on and off my computer like that?
You need to keep the computer switched on 24X7 if you want to stake coins.If you shut it off after 12 hours, you might lose your accumulated staking weight and it starts from 0 again once you restart your computer.
ok thanks!
Activity: 176
Can you help me with my wallet is out of sync, how to get synced?
Use fresh nodes given this URL: https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

More help needed, I updated nodes, (tried several combinations listed on this thread) I made exeptions in firewall still 0 connections.. I have Tor browser and connects with the network.. do you have suggestions?

Not sure how experienced you are (I'm a newbie myself), but did you make sure to save your .conf file as "All Files" and not as a text file? It won't work as a text file.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Just wanted to thank the devs for second Airdrop! Smaller, but still significant amount has been dropped which means that more and more valuable members are joining in Smiley

Few more airdrops, dozens of "senior" members on the boards and coin will be well diversified and it will start to get a true momentum
Not at all.  As a dev team we want only one basic thing from all participants just bring at least 1 extra person in the Airdrops. Both of you will benefit from this beautiful project. We have 700 unique applications so far. We can reach potentially +1 million members in the bitcointalk forum. 
Activity: 654
this coin is lossing its attraction to high ranking members and more preferable to the low ranking members for the peanuts payment,this might be my last post here and i'm gonna finish the requirement with posting on the thread that most of the BCT users will ignore to read at.
Activity: 112
Activity: 224
Just wanted to thank the devs for second Airdrop! Smaller, but still significant amount has been dropped which means that more and more valuable members are joining in Smiley

Few more airdrops, dozens of "senior" members on the boards and coin will be well diversified and it will start to get a true momentum
Thank you dev. Recieved the second airdrop. Did we start submitting coin listing requests to exchanges like bittrex, poloniex etc.
Yes you can do.
Great, I will fill up the forms.
Thank you dev. Recieved the second airdrop. Did we start submitting coin listing requests to exchanges like bittrex, poloniex etc.
Yes you can do.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
I am very surprised that tje payouts was still that big in round two. I think two more airdrops and then the number of participants would be bigger than 1k users.

Well, better for us... Pssst, don't tell anybody about DeepOnion until the last airdrop! Cheesy (just kidding). Anyways, the amount per weekly distribution is supposed to increase gradually, so the amount per person might be more-less similar also in the future.

Exactly!

I think 1k users in the 5th airdrop is a bit too ambitiously. I guess that 5-10 new people per day in the next 8 weeks seems more realistic. The (good) thing for those participating in the airdrop is, that some may drop out for one or more weeks because of the 10 post / week rule. So maybe when we hit 1k registered users only 800 of them will receive the airdrop. But still 1k users (registered) plus few hundred more (who cannot / do not want to join) know about this project. As soon as we hit an exchange numbers might be raising exponentially.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I am very surprised that tje payouts was still that big in round two. I think two more airdrops and then the number of participants would be bigger than 1k users.

Well, better for us... Pssst, don't tell anybody about DeepOnion until the last airdrop! Cheesy (just kidding). Anyways, the amount per weekly distribution is supposed to increase gradually, so the amount per person might be more-less similar also in the future.
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Hello people. Received coins from the 2nd landing, waiting for the 3rd round and hope for the appearance of the coins on the exchange  Smiley
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Can you help me with my wallet is out of sync, how to get synced?
Use fresh nodes given this URL: https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

More help needed, I updated nodes, (tried several combinations listed on this thread) I made exeptions in firewall still 0 connections.. I have Tor browser and connects with the network.. do you have suggestions?
Activity: 116
thank you dev ,  Wink Wink
I have received my weekly coins of 2nd airdrop , Looking forward for 3th airdrop . deepcoin is a nice project
hi, i just applied for 3rd airdrop ,it show accepted but i didnt receive 0.008, why?

You don't have to re-apply again (every rounds) just one time application will do.
Jump to: