Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2108. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
hi crypto-rainbow! bro please send my coins. there is an error about my profile in your system.

User ID    377246
Wallet Address    DYas5jbfbsSjvG5NjgQmzBhHNH6C3BZw92
Status    Blacklisted. DeepOnion wallet address not found in bitcointalk profile on date Tuesday 18th July, 2017.

this is a mistake: the wallet address was in my profile at all times! I never changed it

We will check your case.

Thank you. it's always great to know that the DeepOnion support is very quick to answer and very quick to resolve.

EXCELLENT!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
@Dev: Is there any chance you could tell us how many people registered for the airdrop? So it would be possible to find out how many percent of the registered users actually receive ONION and how many do not! Would it make easier to watch the community grow, since some users probably will miss a few rounds due to the 10 post/week rule and won't appear in the weekly report.
Yes of course
Right at this moment totally we got 1893 users applications. 
We rejected newbies and people coming after 12 jul and wrong signature, not valid ONION wallet etc etc
It appears 504 users which need to tracked for balance check.

hi crypto-rainbow! bro please send my coins. there is an error about my profile in your system.

User ID    377246
Status    Blacklisted. DeepOnion wallet address not found in bitcointalk profile on date Tuesday 18th July, 2017.

this is a mistake: the wallet address was in my profile at all times! I never changed it

We will check your case.

I personally don't think the coin will be on an exchange soon, and hope it's not on an exchange just yet. Simply due to the fact that not enough airdrop rounds have gone thru, and the dev still owns 98% of the coin. Also, that percentage will go down even slow as those accounts are also staking.

We already accepted 2 exchanges but we did not like their site. We will be added reasonable one. 

Activity: 448

User ID    377246

With this link https://deeponion.org/conf_file/DeepOnion.conf it's working :-) thanks
Great! The list at that link always fresh if you need again fresh nodes you can visit there again.

why is this needed? i mean, other wallets are able to sync fine. Why do we need to put in nodes manually in the onion client?
Is it because of the TOR network behind it?
Some people can not sync (user can not connect default seeds in the wallet) if they add these new nodes the wallet will try to connect other online seeds to get latest blockchain data to sync.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
I personally don't think the coin will be on an exchange soon, and hope it's not on an exchange just yet. Simply due to the fact that not enough airdrop rounds have gone thru, and the dev still owns 98% of the coin. Also, that percentage will go down even slow as those accounts are also staking.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
With this link https://deeponion.org/conf_file/DeepOnion.conf it's working :-) thanks
Great! The list at that link always fresh if you need again fresh nodes you can visit there again.
Thank you for the link it is a big release for members facing synchronization problems . downloaded and updated . how many developers contribute to this project ?
Good luck and thank you .
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
@Dev: Is there any chance you could tell us how many people registered for the airdrop? So it would be possible to find out how many percent of the registered users actually receive ONION and how many do not! Would it make easier to watch the community grow, since some users probably will miss a few rounds due to the 10 post/week rule and won't appear in the weekly report.
Activity: 616

holy shizzles; 6 posts in 3 years and two of your posts today! Is that due to the magic of this coin, or a coincidence?

Welcome back, I guess.

well spotted thang. But he looks very legit. I dont think you can spoof the bitcointalk registration date
Activity: 294

holy shizzles; 6 posts in 3 years and all of your posts the last two days! Is that due to the magic of this coin, or a coincidence?

Welcome back, I guess.
Activity: 616

why is this needed? i mean, other wallets are able to sync fine. Why do we need to put in nodes manually in the onion client?
Is it because of the TOR network behind it?
Good.
I will wait until I get the green light for posting that.
For now I used your two world maps and the people wearing targets as shirts.

btw that infograph bottom left, first sentence is rusty.

thank you for the feedback we will make clean version.
Good.
I will wait until I get the green light for posting that.
For now I used your two world maps and the people wearing targets as shirts.

btw that infograph bottom left, first sentence is rusty.
We just added this section to the OP we will develop it further in time

Ok, Translated and good to go. I think I will throw in the comments section that infographic the other guy made. That is solid material!
We are working on this, still in mockup state, we want to use header area more effectively
We just added this section to the OP we will develop it further in time

Ok, Translated and good to go. I think I will throw in the comments section that infographic the other guy made. That is solid material!
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Well but a coin running through TOR is definitely worse than a coin like ZCASH in terms of anonymity.

These are two completely different things. I don't think you understand what TOR and Zcash mean.

TOR is a network level security, it hides your IP address, so people can not locate you while you have your wallet client connected to the network. Your transactions can still be traced on the blockchain with your wallet addresses.

Zcash hides the trace on the blockchain. Your coins on the wallet can be generated from completely unknown addresses so no one can link them to your wallet address. But the connection to the network is not protected, your peers will see your IP address.

DeepOnion is planning something called DeepSend which is to hide the traces of the transaction in the blockchain, it is some sort of mixing service with the wallet I guess which will further enhance the security of DeepOnion.

Thank you for the explanation. Makes sense.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Its High Time that this coin needs to be listed on a Good exchange ....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
THis must be one of the most visited thread on this forum right now, the rate at which the pages number is increasing is very fast, I just hope this project meet the expectations of the community
Activity: 434
well, mining eth has dropped right down now. only making around $25 per day on that so i'm back mining onions for the future. lets see how many i get per 24 hours on this difficulty

How much hash do you have pointing to Onion pool, I might consider doing the same as of next week. Yes please do post how much onion you acquire per day.

my x13 hash rate is around 40mh/s. damn asics

it is those damm places where you can buy hashing power that screws everything up so us normal people wont get anything with our cpu/gpus.
Jump to: