Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2153. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
anyone else have the problem of wallet not connecting to any nodes ?

Yep, my wallet also is not syncing as of this moment. I hope someone will make a clear explanation about this and hoping this kind of problem will have a solution soon.  Shocked

You can take fresh nodes from here https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php
this list always keep updated
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I am interested in more of the technical details. For exempel, the hidden transaction feature, how does it work?

What is the main differences/pros/cons, apart from tor integration between deeponion and other projects such as Monero?

Are you working on a white paper explaining these things?

Community support and commitment seems great, I think that this alone makes for great potential market adoption.

Yes, I'm interested too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Yep, my wallet also is not syncing as of this moment. I hope someone will make a clear explanation about this and hoping this kind of problem will have a solution soon.  Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Not at the moment; mine seems fine. What's going on with yours? (i.e. Just restarted, just unlocked, just installed etc). It might be worth having a look in the Community Forum at deeponion.org for info - seems a few folks have had similar issues and managed to sort them.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
Hi, I finally managed to install and also syncronise my wallet. However at each startup I get an Error notification which says following:

"To use the "-server" option, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file..."

Is this really necessary? After checking away the error box my wallet seems to be working all fine.

Any help highly appreciated!

HermanTheGerman, I think you were mislead on your conf file. If you created the config file, delete everything from it besides the nodes. You do not need rpcpassword  and rpcport, that is for solo mining. This should get rid of that error and wallet will still sync fine.
And also if you haven't register on slack yet...

We are still giving away 1 ONION to the first 100 members in DeepOnion Slack! 65/100 ONIONS CLAIMED

Today will be the LAST day we are running the giveaway. Hurry up and get your free ONION while you still can!

Join the slack, and send a Direct Message to @darkenedsoul with your address to claim your free onion!

https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com/

(c)darkenedsoul
We have some new airdrop coming. Feel free to read and understand what's stated on the site. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I am interested in more of the technical details. For exempel, the hidden transaction feature, how does it work?

What is the main differences/pros/cons, apart from tor integration between deeponion and other projects such as Monero?

Community support and commitment seems great, I think that this alone makes for great potential market adoption.

Indeed community support is strong here and it's a really good sign. Their airdrop distribution really help in that way. I ready for the second batch, I missed the first one because of inactivity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
Power is captured in one hand - over 80% of all coins are staking by dev. I do not believe that these funds will be used for the benefit of the community. The project becomes opaque for the average user. If you want easy profit, then you do not belong here! Look at this addresses: http://deeponion.network/address/DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z http://deeponion.network/address/Dd6u3TJR6nRzutSpYbHDW88KoAyQ1BpL4j http://deeponion.network/address/DZUGGxKWYBKkiSGNSBx62D6ury9uYggdJC

Then look at transactions hash.  Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Detail of the last airdrop is found here:
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21
------
People complain like they already owned this coin.
If you don't hold it, it is not yours. Remember that shit.

It is to be airdropped. The process is not yet finished.
1/40 airdrop is done, so there will be 39 more coming.

People just can't wait staking like they think dev is stealing from them.

without normal distribution model this will be in the hands of few and dumped on first sight of an exchange
A phased distribution model has shown its effectiveness. Look like Byteball EOS etc.
Forum activity = PoS. Nothing prevents to be a little more sociable and get a reward.
As for PoW then the difficulty is really great in conditions of price uncertainty.
Exchange will place the accents  Grin

If they dump, it's their choice. In any coin it happens.
Even miners dump their coins.
Some people will be happy to catch those dumps.

Make sure to register for the next airdrop and reach the 10 post account. 217 Wallets for the first airdrop is pretty decent.
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
Hi, I finally managed to install and also syncronise my wallet. However at each startup I get an Error notification which says following:

"To use the "-server" option, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file..."

Is this really necessary? After checking away the error box my wallet seems to be working all fine.

At this point I have already received the 0,008 ONION for registration.
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

Activity: 336

If the coin is usefull and the demand is strong, maybe they won't dump, even if they wanted it before :-)

In any airdrop, some people will be excited to cash out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
------

without normal distribution model this will be in the hands of few and dumped on first sight of an exchange
A phased distribution model has shown its effectiveness. Look like Byteball EOS etc.
Forum activity = PoS. Nothing prevents to be a little more sociable and get a reward.
As for PoW then the difficulty is really great in conditions of price uncertainty.

If the coin is usefull and the demand is strong, maybe they won't dump, even if they wanted it before :-)
Activity: 336
------

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Your explanation on staking the 70% still not address the issue of people leaving the network.
But I will leave it there. I have got couple more suggestions for you if you are really serious about this project.

1. Publish a transparency report on each distribution. Otherwise people will complain tomorrow that you created a loads of addresses on your own and sent all the coins to yourself. By publishing a transparency report for each airdrop, you are making sure that anyone check whats going on in any airdrop.

2.You put a restriction of holding 90% coins in your wallet to recieve the next distribution. Does the same apply to your holdings of 30%/10% when this coin hit the exchanges? Or are you allowed to sell 100% of your holdings any time you want?

You only need to provide these if you are serious with this coin.I also want to support a developer who is doing good for the community, but to educate the community of potential scammers. I have seen many of similar airdrop scams in the past.

-------------
May I know why  the dev deleted this post  Huh

yes, while i believe the intentions of the devs on this coin is good, having been in this game since 2014 and seen so many scams i think full transparency where possible is a must for any new coin to be taken seriously. trolls will be trolls so give us the ammo to shoot them down.
publishing full details after each airdrop is a good idea here
Activity: 672
to the ones that like to quote massive posts:

get a life.
your character count is not affected by the quoted text.
come up with something fucking useful to say or shut the fuck up.
this way of distributing coins is retarded. all it helps create is spam posts and shit quality info.

good luck. I stopped mining, because idiots that post on the forum for the sake of posting get more coins than me mining the coin.

Its easier to get coins by being social on the forum and get the airdrop, yes there is an opportunity spam but devs has there hands on things and two members has already been disqualified for copying posts. So basically this thread is being properly moderated now.

The baikal miners are online and eating at the hash, not without saying rented miners also got their nose in the pie (Nicehash). Its not easy mining this coin as the difficulty is really high, unless you mining with a farm you not going to get much tbh. There are also bounties that exist on the deeponion forum to gather more coin, maybe you have an inspiration for something other than mining, check it out:

https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/
Activity: 546
Exchange will place the accents  Grin
Jump to: