Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2180. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can I still join for the next airdrop?  I still have problem with my wallet. It is still out of sync.  I already tried the advice of having .conf but still not synching.  Any help guys.  I can see the potentiality of this coin and I want to be part of this fast growing community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Miss the airdrops? Not a high enough rank yet? Join the slack and receive 1 free onion (first 100 members). 43/100 ONION CLAIMED!!

Send a direct message to @darkenedsoul in slack with your onion address. I will be posting a google doc with the final list once it has been paid out.

DeepOnion Slack Invite

Awesome.

I hope I was on time. Never been a slack user before. I might want to look into this more, but for now I hope I was in the first hundred; getting more enthusiastic by all of your enthusiasm...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
My status says "accepted", why I did not receive the airdrop???
After delivery we noticed some funds left about 4k ONION in 150k Wallet we investigate the cause and apply the fix soon.

OK thanks for the reply. Waiting for the airdrop.

Also can you publish how many people get airdrop in each user group?

I still did not get the airdrop, what is going on?Huh
we will check your case some people excluded 6-7 people unintentionally their payments will be done separately and announced.

Any results?? again my status is "accepted" but I never received any coins in airdrop... please check your program, it is apparently fraud.

Did You meet the minimum posting requirements for the first airdrop, 10 posts with at least 50 characters in length?

nope all conditions are met, in fact, after their verification I am in "accepted" status all the time, but I did not receive the airdrop... I hope they will correct the mistake and send me the airdrop soon!
we are working on it. We will soon release payments.

db shows that you were registered after midnight of yesterday
that's why we didn't pay you. But you will be paid soon too.
Activity: 308
After delivery we noticed some funds left about 4k ONION in 150k Wallet we investigate the cause and apply the fix soon.

we will check your case some people excluded 6-7 people unintentionally their payments will be done separately and announced.

Any results?? again my status is "accepted" but I never received any coins in airdrop... please check your program, it is apparently fraud.

Did You meet the minimum posting requirements for the first airdrop, 10 posts with at least 50 characters in length?

nope all conditions are met, in fact, after their verification I am in "accepted" status all the time, but I did not receive the airdrop... I hope they will correct the mistake and send me the airdrop soon!
Activity: 294
Yeah they will be winners. Missed the first, joining in for the second.

But I want to mine also.

Can anyone help me?

I have a windows 10 machine. Nvidia.
I downloaded everything, updated the drivers, but when I change the txt file to "all files, extension .bat" iet keeps on giving me errors.

Anyone?
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
The community is getting so big. It's wonderful. To reach the dream 25 Onion = 1 BTC, we still have a long way to go. Hope everyone will support this project for a long time. Those who successfully join all the 40 rounds airdrop will be the big winner.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Got my Coins.  Thank you very much for the same.

My Rank changed to Hero Member from Senior Member and my Signature changed accordingly - Please change it in your list also.
Merit: 252
Dear developer, please explain! Thank you!
Hopefully the dev will pop in to address your concerns. It may be that the Team need to review their policy for staking the main dev wallet.
I would like to add that I don't see them staking all of the time though (via watching the network weight - I have my wallet staking 24/7).
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
When is this coin going to be listed on the market, I will make my decision based on the opening price and how strong the community is, the airdrop seems to be fair from the look of things
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Miss the airdrops? Not a high enough rank yet? Join the slack and receive 1 free onion (first 100 members). 43/100 ONION CLAIMED!!

Send a direct message to @darkenedsoul in slack with your onion address. I will be posting a google doc with the final list once it has been paid out.

DeepOnion Slack Invite
Activity: 322
I've been posting and keeping track of everything pretty much religiously, especially for the last week.  Unfortunately, my progress to Junior Member to leave Newbie behind seems stalled.  My Activity has read 28 for the last 36 to 48 hours, any ideas on what I may do to correct that?

You can't. Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks.

If like that, I thought I will missing this event again coz cannot become JR.Member on time  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
DeepOnion Air-Drop Thread just translated Flipino
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-icocrowdfund-libreng-airdrop-sali-na-2036077
please feedback
We need more translations!!

For Filipinos who follow the growing community of DeepOnion,
We now have our localized version of this thread.
It can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-icocrowdfund-libreng-airdrop-sali-na-2036077
Translated by yours truly.  Grin
Feel free to review my work and give feedbacks Smiley

- Jule C.

Thank you beautiful job!
Activity: 365
This project is too hot, the airdrop plan is perfect, although I am not involved, I will support the later mining, good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I've been posting and keeping track of everything pretty much religiously, especially for the last week.  Unfortunately, my progress to Junior Member to leave Newbie behind seems stalled.  My Activity has read 28 for the last 36 to 48 hours, any ideas on what I may do to correct that?

You can't. Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks.

Well, that sucks, as then there is no possibility of getting the minimum required level right now, perhaps not until week three of the airdrop.  Oh well, there are other means to grab Onions and plenty more weeks, thank you for the information Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Activity: 154

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I've been posting and keeping track of everything pretty much religiously, especially for the last week.  Unfortunately, my progress to Junior Member to leave Newbie behind seems stalled.  My Activity has read 28 for the last 36 to 48 hours, any ideas on what I may do to correct that?

As far as I know there isn't any trick, it will just increase with time, post more or less will not change the rank!

Well, not looking for a trick persay, however, it would be a bit of a letdown if one were unable to increase to Jr. Member before the next round of the airdrop.  Here's hoping that happens and I'll keep being diligent about it in the meantime Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
For Filipinos who follow the growing community of DeepOnion,
We now have our localized version of this thread.
It can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-icocrowdfund-libreng-airdrop-sali-na-2036077
Translated by yours truly.  Grin
Feel free to review my work and give feedbacks Smiley

- Jule C.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've been posting and keeping track of everything pretty much religiously, especially for the last week.  Unfortunately, my progress to Junior Member to leave Newbie behind seems stalled.  My Activity has read 28 for the last 36 to 48 hours, any ideas on what I may do to correct that?

As far as I know there isn't any trick, it will just increase with time, post more or less will not change the rank!
Jump to: