Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2184. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
AMAZING deepONION! Congratulations! Overwhelming!
In just one week, this thread reach 157 pages.
I can smell the coming success of this coin.
DeepOnion started giving GIVEAWAYS and FREE AIRDROPS.
Very much Thankful because we became Pioneers in DeepOnion community.
And Congratulations to all the followers!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
And a lot of posts will be nonsense as people go "Well, have to get my post count for the next drop."

But hey, let's be frank shitposts wouldn't count I guess?

Does anyone know a good tutorial for x64 mining? With just a little more explanation than in the OP?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Yeeesss! Thank you for the reply!
Finally, there is a thread for DeepOnion.
I've been waiting for this. Good thing I review my DeepOnion account.  
Even my very busy schedules, I will really give time and passion for this New Coin.
I am one of the Pioneers in DeepOnion community last July 13, 2017.
Wow, 156 pages long and only a couple of weeks old, i gotta say i am very impressed by the direction this is going. This has got to be one of the best takeoffs in crypto history. Just saying.

Indeed it seems to be a big deal. 150+ Pages in few weeks. Anyone promoted this coin in DeepWeb?

And what do you guys should be the price when its listed?

Cheers

Everything under $1.00 I'll buy in a sniffy, so everything above that. It only makes sense when there is only around 20 mil coins

Yeah, that seems about right (for a start).  Smiley I have hopes it will go even higher than that give it a year or so after hitting some major stockexchanges. About ten times higher than what you mentions.
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
I'm sad... It seems I missed teh airdrop, I thought I would have time to finish my 10th post by the end of 21 July in UTC time... I've just noticed the detailed hours... Too bad this was a really busy week for me

Don't worry about it, no sweat to lose the first week, there is another 39 weeks left and not only that but the airdrops will also be bigger. You havn't really lost out much if you cling on to the next ones.

I assume that this first drop gave the most coins to every individual, from now on a lot of people will hop on the hypetrain
and even tough the payouts will become bigger, there will be much more people registered.
I'm sad... It seems I missed teh airdrop, I thought I would have time to finish my 10th post by the end of 21 July in UTC time... I've just noticed the detailed hours... Too bad this was a really busy week for me

Don't worry about it, no sweat to lose the first week, there is another 39 weeks left and not only that but the airdrops will also be bigger. You havn't really lost out much if you cling on to the next ones.
Activity: 471
awwwww poor little hannusolo, I sent you 1 Onion to brighten up your day.

In 5 years I will look back an think DAMN IT, I sent him 2000$ Cheesy
Indeed, the project is very interesting and in great demand! International level. The activity of the participants is simply amazing ... 157 pages in less than a month, I'm surprised! We are waiting for a lot of interesting! Thanks to the founders!  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Join the road of DeepOnion

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsSUpHk0Js
A video from the DeepONION community
awwwww poor little hannusolo, I sent you 1 Onion to brighten up your day.

In 5 years I will look back an think DAMN IT, I sent him 2000$ Cheesy

Edit: Interesting, if I sent some it stops staking because "coins are not mature",
is that supposed to be like that?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
don't worry, there are still 39 weeks for you to get loads of onions. just make sure you keep hold of them each week to get more
Finally I made it; one week too late, so be it.
First I tried it on linux, now an old windows machine.

I got it all set up; got my 8 coins welcome.

Only thing to figure out is how to mine on my x64 system.

Is there a video walkthrough? I think my nvidia needs updating also...
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Activity: 364
The wallet must be unlocked for staking, with the wallet unlocked you help secure the network and support TOR, so yes, staking helps TOR.

I'm not very familiar with TOR, but are you saying that by just using TOR makes it somehow better/faster/more secure?
By the way, is there anything whitepaper-like coming anytime soon?
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
This process of validating for airdrop I thhink is fair enough. People cannot abuse by making tonss of new accounts. The process of doing something like posting  every week also feels rewarding when someone completed it. It feels like it is giving valuue to what you are doing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Hey i'm a bit confused about the airdrop purpose.

All accounts registered bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.

You try to expand the community by giving bounties out and then say:

-"hey all new members you are not eligible for airdrop"
-"ok, thanks"

Won't that make that all your coins will end up distributed to less people and the ones who joined early will just have more?

I'm not sure why new members would join the coin if that is the case.  Roll Eyes

It´s to prevent smart asses from creating a shit ton of new accounts joining the drop.
If you would allow newbies to participate, there would be much ppl. having way to much coins
because of those fake accounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

-"ok, thanks"

Won't that make that all your coins will end up distributed to less people and the ones who joined early will just have more?

I'm not sure why new members would join the coin if that is the case.  Roll Eyes

This is for the protection, because there are a lot of cheaters who would make multiple new accounts.
Wallet tells me it takes 9 days to get rewards from staking.
I thought it was going a tad faster Cheesy

where does it say that? I have been trying to stake for 7 days without luck, but it never told me any amount of time

You have to hover the icon in the bottom right.
It´s the one beside the lock
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

-"ok, thanks"

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Wallet tells me it takes 9 days to get rewards from staking.
I thought it was going a tad faster Cheesy

where does it say that? I have been trying to stake for 7 days without luck, but it never told me any amount of time
Jump to: