Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2182. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Please stop messages like this.
"Wow this thread is huge, the coin will be a great success. There is a strong demand ..."

I can't hear it anymore.

No, this thread is full of shit, if you want to find really useful information, you are looking for hours.
Till now, i read every single posting, but now i give up, it's to much time consumption.
The strong demand is because of getting something for free, not because all user understood the big potential of this coin.
Most user didn't even read the OP.

Maybe this coin will be a great success, but then, because of the clever and generous acting from the devs, not because of the biggest bitcointalkthread ever.

I concur but unfortunately this wont stop, the rule requires 10 post count per week to be eligible, people will rack them up any which way they can. Join the slack I'm sure more constructive and productive conversations will transpire.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Please stop messages like this.
"Wow this thread is huge, the coin will be a great success. There is a strong demand ..."

I can't hear it anymore.

No, this thread is full of shit, if you want to find really useful information, you are looking for hours.
Till now, i read every single posting, but now i give up, it's to much time consumption.
The strong demand is because of getting something for free, not because all user understood the big potential of this coin.
Most user didn't even read the OP.

Maybe this coin will be a great success, but then, because of the clever and generous acting from the devs, not because of the biggest bitcointalkthread ever.

I think it will be a bit of both, but mainly the devs of course. Also if one from the devteam could get a viral video on youtube that would help a lot. You hearing this devteam  Smiley Wink Grin Smiley
The sky is the limit, or was it the moon  Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Sorry for the nooby question but do you need to leave your wallet open for your coins to mature or do they mature 24 hours after receiving them?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Why i get no Airdrop?
Did you have 10 messages with 50 characters each today? This was a mandatory rule.

Its 10 messages with 100 characters now.

But 10 messages only in this tread or makes no different i mean every post count from bitcointalk?

I've read it before somewhere, that makes no difference where the post is. You can place it in all bitcointalk sections, it will count for the distribution.

If this is wrong, someone correct me
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I can't find on the threads when the Onions are going to be added to the exchanges. You can only sell 10% of your holdings right? And please no-one say Bittrex yet. I'm thinking Cryptopia or Livecoin first.  Undecided

when it get to exchange.. remember.. 25 Onion = 1BTC.. thats should do it.. as mining also dont give us many.. so who wanna stake.. its going to be hell if wanna buy from miner.. hahaha.. remember that all miner..

I am mining like crazy. My Baikal get red! My Onion is so tasty Wink! 25 Onion 1 BTC should be nice. Let's stake and see.
Activity: 672
I can't find on the threads when the Onions are going to be added to the exchanges. You can only sell 10% of your holdings right? And please no-one say Bittrex yet. I'm thinking Cryptopia or Livecoin first.  Undecided

when it get to exchange.. remember.. 25 Onion = 1BTC.. thats should do it.. as mining also dont give us many.. so who wanna stake.. its going to be hell if wanna buy from miner.. hahaha.. remember that all miner..

Lol over a 100$ per coin? , that will probably make history in the crypto world, you never know hey anything is possible but doubt it very much, if it does ill eat my onion on live video feed, haha
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Can someone pm me nodes for DeepOnion ?
Why i get no Airdrop?
Did you have 10 messages with 50 characters each today? This was a mandatory rule.

Its 10 messages with 100 characters now.

But 10 messages only in this tread or makes no different i mean every post count from bitcointalk?
Activity: 170
I can't find on the threads when the Onions are going to be added to the exchanges. You can only sell 10% of your holdings right? And please no-one say Bittrex yet. I'm thinking Cryptopia or Livecoin first.  Undecided

Damn this thread took off! I couldn't found my post from yesterday 'cause I wasn't thinking to look like 20 pages ago.

So the only ways to get this coin, before it hits exchanges of course, is participating in airdrop and staking, right?

You can mine with x13 algorythm. here is the miningpool for Onion http://kawaiipool.party/ try it. You can make tasty Onion soup.
Well,now you need more then a hundred. Every airdrop participant received 500-600-700 -ish coins. So now it's harder to stake with small amounts

I was thinking about that airdrop Smiley But i will try to make some staking and hodle till i gonna be rich in onion. I will make Onion soup Smiley
Finally I made it; one week too late, so be it.
First I tried it on linux, now an old windows machine.

I got it all set up; got my 8 coins welcome.

Only thing to figure out is how to mine on my x64 system.

Is there a video walkthrough? I think my nvidia needs updating also...

Try to find ccminer-1-8-3-git-tpruvot there is x32 and x64 bit. My is working fine and nVidia gtx960 too, but too high diff for them  Embarrassed
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Well,now you need more then a hundred. Every airdrop participant received 500-600-700 -ish coins. So now it's harder to stake with small amounts
I've searched about my last post, many pages ago, and no answer.

Does anyone knows and can explain what does it mean in the wallet:

"Your weight is xxx"
"Network weight is xxx"

This is regarding staking

I asked a similar question, would be nice if someone could explain.
The thread is growing so fast, most of the stuff gets overread.

Maybe we should open up a second thread, for technical stuff only.

This is not techniaclly fully correct, but it is the simple explanation:

"Your weight is xxx"  This means how much "power" you have for staking, when you have more coins, or have been staking for a longer amount of time, your weight will go up and therefore your chances of 'staking' sooner
"Network weight is xxx" This is how bight the total network is with staking wallets, the more wallets that are staking (either in time or amount of coins) the higher the total network weight will be.

2 examples:
your weight 100
network weight 200, you have 50% chance of staking very soon

your weight: 1
network weight: 200, you have only 0.5% chance of staking soon

As said this is not technically correct, but this is a very simple explanation. Your wallet will help by telling how much time it most likely will take till the next stake to be happening. Just hoover you mouse over the staking symbol.

Remember: Its all about math: If your weight increases (either by time and or more coins in your wallet) the time till next stake will reduce.

Is the wallet staking good? I mean with 100 Onions is big chance to stake?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
First airdrop received! Thank you!!!!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I've searched about my last post, many pages ago, and no answer.

Does anyone knows and can explain what does it mean in the wallet:

"Your weight is xxx"
"Network weight is xxx"

This is regarding staking

I asked a similar question, would be nice if someone could explain.
The thread is growing so fast, most of the stuff gets overread.

Maybe we should open up a second thread, for technical stuff only.

This is not techniaclly fully correct, but it is the simple explanation:

"Your weight is xxx"  This means how much "power" you have for staking, when you have more coins, or have been staking for a longer amount of time, your weight will go up and therefore your chances of 'staking' sooner
"Network weight is xxx" This is how bight the total network is with staking wallets, the more wallets that are staking (either in time or amount of coins) the higher the total network weight will be.

2 examples:
your weight 100
network weight 200, you have 50% chance of staking very soon

your weight: 1
network weight: 200, you have only 0.5% chance of staking soon

As said this is not technically correct, but this is a very simple explanation. Your wallet will help by telling how much time it most likely will take till the next stake to be happening. Just hoover you mouse over the staking symbol.

Remember: Its all about math: If your weight increases (either by time and or more coins in your wallet) the time till next stake will reduce.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I've signed up, have alot of hope this project will make crypto even bigger =)
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
It basically your stake rate or so called "mining" compared to global rate. It's same as if my mining rate on a coin is 30 mh/s but network difficulty is 100 gh/s. Basically tells you what you're contributing, and "expected" time, that time could be very inaccurate, it might stake in a minute if you're lucky or 2 days.
Jump to: