Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2183. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
When exactly the time of the week start counting toward the next Airdrop, and the 10 post per week?
I just registered my signup for the free 0.008ONION is that enough to see the staking after mutual?
If not what is the minimum for staking.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
I've searched about my last post, many pages ago, and no answer.

Does anyone knows and can explain what does it mean in the wallet:

"Your weight is xxx"
"Network weight is xxx"

This is regarding staking

I asked a similar question, would be nice if someone could explain.
The thread is growing so fast, most of the stuff gets overread.

Maybe we should open up a second thread, for technical stuff only.
Activity: 1034
I've searched about my last post, many pages ago, and no answer.

Does anyone knows and can explain what does it mean in the wallet:

"Your weight is xxx"
"Network weight is xxx"

This is regarding staking
Activity: 1034
Damn this thread took off! I couldn't found my post from yesterday 'cause I wasn't thinking to look like 20 pages ago.

So the only ways to get this coin, before it hits exchanges of course, is participating in airdrop and staking, right?

In this case, I think the best you can do is go to your profile (link above in bitcointalk), and click on "Show the last posts of this person", you can then see your post and start reading from there
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I agree! Hopefully soon. I will be a Jr member so I can begin to take part in this!!! Cheesy
Activity: 176
oops forgot to mention, remember this is important not to dump more than 10% total other wise you get out of future rounds

I honestly don't plan on dumping any of my DeepOnion coins. Well, not for a long while anyways. I think we are onto something very special here with a very bright future!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
mining this is getting tougher and tougher with gpus. can i ask the devs what made them choose the x13 algo? i am mi8ning it instead of ethereum now but an asic resistant algo would have help the spread of the coin to more people would it not?
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Everyone, only 32/100 payouts for joining slack.

Please remember to send a direct message to @darkenedsoul with your onion address in SLACK to receive payment. 68 Onion to go!  Grin

Slack invite is in my profile
Activity: 129
Damn this thread took off! I couldn't found my post from yesterday 'cause I wasn't thinking to look like 20 pages ago.

So the only ways to get this coin, before it hits exchanges of course, is participating in airdrop and staking, right?

Don't forget mining and bounties.

Yeah it really took off in this topic. Many of the posts are silly questions that has answers in OP or post from 'newbs' like me trying to increase forum rank.
But some questions like who's behind the team, what's deep send, what's in the development, when the first exchange is not answered in any manner.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Yes 150+ pages in just like 2 weeks is unbelievable, this coin is really hot.
You have a third option which is mining it,
Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
You can mine, there are bounties available, and there have been a couple of previously unannounced giveaways if you take a look at the DeepOnion.org forums.  Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
wow, the community is getting bigger and bigger. It seems that 10 times qualified people will share the same amount coins for the second round. What will happen for the third round airdrop. It's really unbelievable.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 124
oops forgot to mention, remember this is important not to dump more than 10% total other wise you get out of future rounds
Activity: 124
for the guy above, you dont need to keep signing up, just sign up at any round and do the requirements for the things to get the free coins, oh yaaah
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Okay Kuoros, now I get your point.
I can relate to that, I would be a bit upset too if I were a new member.

But on the other hand I totally understand why it is like that.
They want a community which invested time and has some knowledge about that whole
crypto currency thing.

It like hey I wanna become president, but first I have a question, what the fuck is politics?

Good one  Grin
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Everyone,

Only 10/100 People have been paid so far for joining the slack! Still 90 ONION to give away!

Make sure upon joining the slack:
-Send me a DM on SLACK with your ONION address

Some people sent DM's through BCT. I am holding your place in line to those who did, but message me in slack.

When the payments are done I'll post a google doc for all to see.

What does it mean "a DM"?
The Future of Security Tokens
Okay Kuoros, now I get your point.
I can relate to that, I would be a bit upset too if I were a new member.

But on the other hand I totally understand why it is like that.
They want a community which invested time and has some knowledge about that whole
crypto currency thing.

It like hey I wanna become president, but first I have a question, what the fuck is politics?
Hey i'm a bit confused about the airdrop purpose.

All accounts registered bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.

You try to expand the community by giving bounties out and then say:

-"hey all new members you are not eligible for airdrop"
-"ok, thanks"

Won't that make that all your coins will end up distributed to less people and the ones who joined early will just have more?

I'm not sure why new members would join the coin if that is the case.  Roll Eyes

It´s to prevent smart asses from creating a shit ton of new accounts joining the drop.
If you would allow newbies to participate, there would be much ppl. having way to much coins
because of those fake accounts.

I think you missed my point.

I am not saying to allow newbies to participate, let the requirements be the same Jr. Member and you need to be active every week (10 posts a week).

No one stopped you from creating 10 accounts before 12th of July and now post 100 posts on the forum each week.

What I am saying that if you missed the deadline to register, for the next 9 months you can't join the airdrop anymore, which is the main distribution of this coin.

There are planned bounties for joining through social media and other channels, but then you tell the new people that they can't join the airdrop since they are too late.

If you want to build a community you need to allow others to join airdrop too and not a closed group that was registered before a certain date.

You have got to lay down the law at some point, and I think the rules as they stand now are fine by me. It's to stop abuse amongst other things. I'm sure you understand if you think about it.
Jump to: