Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2201. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
just received 645 Onions as Member. Thanks Dev and thanks DeepOnion Team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
First airdrop has been received, thank you very much for this opportunity to be part of a great coin!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Just received Onions. Thanks Dev. + 573 onions for jr member
I hold all my onions for 40 round
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
i just checked my status and it shows "Skipped for the current coin distribution due to not 10 valid posts in last week" week start from when and end when.... its friday running here., im confused
Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 (24 Hours) for counting posts and next round we will start counting from 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 and so on
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
217 users are there who are valid and registered before today midnight
(we decided to include last minute comers!)
payments DELIVERED

Does that mean you included also accounts which are registred after july 12.?

Me as a sr. member just received 788.342 deeponions.
What about you guys?

Thx deeponion team for the first airdrop.

Same amount as you received. By the way only 217 participants. Good for us . Now hold ppl and dont sell Grin
Activity: 448
http://prntscr.com/fyduwb Wow, the developer, you super came the first transaction on the first rinddu;) you handsomely keep it up. On this occasion, you can sip champagne
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Just received Onions. Thanks Dev. Hope you all have received Onions and more people will join the community for next round. To the moon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I just received mine too. It was fast. Thanks for the 1st airdrop DeepOnion. Looking forward next week.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
payments DELIVERED

Does that mean you included also accounts which are registred after july 12.?

Me as a sr. member just received 788.342 deeponions.
What about you guys?

Thx deeponion team for the first airdrop.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Just received coins in my wallet. Wow Shocked Thanks. I will definitely keep all and stake all. The team is damn fast in response
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Our team work on verification of the results we are double checking everything. We need little more time (about 1-2 hours) before start releasing the payments. We will do a fresh check! You can carry on posting and these posts will be counted for the second round. 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00

good, the first round was rich. a lot of question was solved. the dev are a real activity and he' s present for us.

good job and let's go for the second round
Activity: 1034
I am still not able to stake. How much time does it need for the coins to mature. Or do I need to open my wallet for 24 hrs? Huh

Just give it time, it will stake. Mine has been staking everyday for the last 5 days, I leave my wallet open 24/7. Although not necessary it makes the network faster for transactions and staking and also more security on the TOR network.

I was able to stake once, now leaving the wallet open just keep reading:

Your weight is 28
Network weight is 51610
Expected time to get reward 1 day

What does network weight means? it keeps changing
Also your weight, what does it means?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
AirDrop Started we included last minute comers!!
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
I am still not able to stake. How much time does it need for the coins to mature. Or do I need to open my wallet for 24 hrs? Huh

Just give it time, it will stake. Mine has been staking everyday for the last 5 days, I leave my wallet open 24/7. Although not necessary it makes the network faster for transactions and staking and also more security on the TOR network.

How much coins should I have to start POS? It shows me error that I do not have mature coins in the wallet.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
i just checked my status and it shows "Skipped for the current coin distribution due to not 10 valid posts in last week" week start from when and end when.... its friday running here., im confused
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I can't see this coin on coinmarketcap.com, when is this coin going to be listed on exchange, I  would have loved to be part of the signature but would fist like to know the value of what I'm getting into

it's a new coin and has not yet listed in exchanges. But look at the supporting community, you know it is a coin that has great future.

Try to read the 1st page. You should get the info you need about this coin as well as roadmap. The timeline for planned listing to the exchanges are there too.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
payments DELIVERED
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I can't see this coin on coinmarketcap.com, when is this coin going to be listed on exchange, I  would have loved to be part of the signature but would fist like to know the value of what I'm getting into

it's a new coin and has not yet listed in exchanges. But look at the supporting community, you know it is a coin that has great future.
Activity: 672

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Jump to: