Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2204. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I have a pogo stick made out of vegetables. It’s a spring onion.

Get it, ha ha...pogo... spring....yeah I know, I'm REALLY stretching it now Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Strange, lets look at it a bit later. Do you have malware in your pc?
Guys make good copies of your wallets its no different than bitcoincore backup process
and if you need to update wallet you can do anytime from deeponion.org/apply.php
just need to re-apply with new wallet and we send confirmation 0.008 ONION but we don't allow more than 3 updates so make sure to manage ONION wallet  well
[/quote]

Quick question, is that re-application with a new wallet?  I hadn't honestly thought of that, but I guess people would abuse it if given the chance.  I ask because I have re-applied with the same wallet, didn't want to have screwed myself up that way, thanks!
[/quote]

Ok. This is good so you will be paid from the new wallet.

We still look for translators for many languages! We are missing many languages in bitcointalk
give a hand here and write to [email protected]

some more fresh nodes, for those who have connection issues. dev please put in OP:

addnode=qiplmzdi3wstmbzv.onion:17570
addnode=dapnymphklw7s3cf.onion:17570
addnode=skzdaszqh2tuvlpc.onion:17570
addnode=e6pceypevysbjalp.onion:17570
addnode=le4iyiwu3vyb7og6.onion:17570
addnode=n43xjfnjpkxefyag.onion:17570
addnode=vnd3agatvcjeirut.onion:17570
addnode=j6mssexf47xhcpdu.onion:17570
addnode=5i3ldyuw2re6kp6k.onion:17570
addnode=2irifrswmeq6qvwz.onion:17570
addnode=wilddsyv2qpalis7.onion:17570
addnode=7z7c6py5pm4p2hem.onion:17570
addnode=ab24kypte6khsnts.onion:17570
addnode=ohvd7kymddiovrob.onion:17570
addnode=yf3nkqmwmle5a6qk.onion:17570
addnode=gysgvvjzsvst53kf.onion:17570

Thank you!! I just updated the OP with fresh nodes

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
some more fresh nodes, for those who have connection issues. dev please put in OP:

addnode=qiplmzdi3wstmbzv.onion:17570
addnode=dapnymphklw7s3cf.onion:17570
addnode=skzdaszqh2tuvlpc.onion:17570
addnode=e6pceypevysbjalp.onion:17570
addnode=le4iyiwu3vyb7og6.onion:17570
addnode=n43xjfnjpkxefyag.onion:17570
addnode=vnd3agatvcjeirut.onion:17570
addnode=j6mssexf47xhcpdu.onion:17570
addnode=5i3ldyuw2re6kp6k.onion:17570
addnode=2irifrswmeq6qvwz.onion:17570
addnode=wilddsyv2qpalis7.onion:17570
addnode=7z7c6py5pm4p2hem.onion:17570
addnode=ab24kypte6khsnts.onion:17570
addnode=ohvd7kymddiovrob.onion:17570
addnode=yf3nkqmwmle5a6qk.onion:17570
addnode=gysgvvjzsvst53kf.onion:17570
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
hope to participate as soon as posible now im 14 in activity hope reach jr. member soon.

[/quote]
Guys make good copies of your wallets its no different than bitcoincore backup process
and if you need to update wallet you can do anytime from deeponion.org/apply.php
just need to re-apply with new wallet and we send confirmation 0.008 ONION but we don't allow more than 3 updates so make sure to manage ONION wallet  well
[/quote]

Quick question, is that re-application with a new wallet?  I hadn't honestly thought of that, but I guess people would abuse it if given the chance.  I ask because I have re-applied with the same wallet, didn't want to have screwed myself up that way, thanks!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Okay so I should be set for the first drop I have gotten my ten posts in and I even managed to mine a few.
I have even spent some time looking at the Tor network thing and I think there is a possible future for this coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Does it still make sense to mine it just with a video card?
No, I think think gpu mining would  not be particularly successl at the moment unless you have a Gough mining rig that I'd is capable of generating 0.5GH/s or so. There are some folks mining with gpu on here that may provide you more information however
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I moved the file wallet.dat to another wallet but my coins disappeared anyone helpme Huh
Can you give some more details? both wallet fully synced?
yes but not find my coins
Just had, what I personally think is a brilliant idea, I do hope someone is entertained:

I was making a salad the other day, and I thought I heard a small red vegetable that was a bit like an onion whispering. Must have been a hoarse radish.

Bahdumching!
A few more hours until the first airdrop and we've got over 136 pages of forum posts on the bitcointalk forums. This is awesome. Talk about demand!!

The king or queen or undefined entity of tutorial greatness is in the Bitcoin Talk house.  Yes, getting desperate now for posting, oh well Tongue
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
So many onions!!! It's making me cry  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Activity: 84
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
I have mined about 45 of them sweet onions by now Smiley I'm HODLing on to these and will continue to mine indefinitely, now waiting for the precious airdrop Smiley Should be really interesting to see when this hits exchanges, demand seems high!
Activity: 537
I'm very excited to be a part of this promotion and airdrop and I really anticipate big things in the future for this endeavor.
Hell, at this point I am gonna be glad just to become a junior member so I can actually post all my funny images I have been making, quite a running commentary of memes out of everything I have been reading here prior to the first airdrop Tongue
Activity: 77
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This looks like a really promising project.
The thing I like most about it is how commited the dev team seems and the fact that it operate over TOR. I actually wanted to revive this old bitcointtalk account and integrate in some communities around here, this airdrop is just the boost that I needed.

Looking forward to promoting this coin!
Activity: 154
hello, first thank you for airdrop (.008) secondly my rank has changed from full to senior member.   ive re read some posts but cant find link for updating signature.  

I posted this question as well and didn't get an answer.  Inevitably many of us will rank up as this airdrop proceeds.  I don't want to risk changing the signature if it could potentially disqualify for future airdrops.  Hopefullly we can get some clarification on this.
My sentiments exact, as I'm only 10 posts or so away from reaching member status. I've been a member of the forum for a few years, but only recently as of this year, have started to become active again.
Another thing that has been urking me, I just signed up for the campaign this morning. I'm pretty close to the 10 required posts needed to receive the airdrop. Is it too late to receive this weeks airdrop by tommorow? I wonder how they keep track of it all? Hmmm  Huh

On page 1 under the steps for applying for the air drop 4) You should update your signature  to your membership level.
That's what I did with mine, as I went up to Member from Jr Member.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
hello, first thank you for airdrop (.008) secondly my rank has changed from full to senior member.   ive re read some posts but cant find link for updating signature.  

I posted this question as well and didn't get an answer.  Inevitably many of us will rank up as this airdrop proceeds.  I don't want to risk changing the signature if it could potentially disqualify for future airdrops.  Hopefullly we can get some clarification on this.
My sentiments exact, as I'm only 10 posts or so away from reaching member status. I've been a member of the forum for a few years, but only recently as of this year, have started to become active again.
Another thing that has been urking me, I just signed up for the campaign this morning. I'm pretty close to the 10 required posts needed to receive the airdrop. Is it too late to receive this weeks airdrop by tommorow? I wonder how they keep track of it all? Hmmm  Huh

No that's fine, you the things that you need to be eligible for airdrop is:
1. Registered before 12 July 2017.
2. You're a Jr. Member.
3. Post 10 posts within 14 July - 21 July with minimum of 100 characters per post.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
No bounty campaigns, just profit? Wow, nice. DeepOnion will be a good coin, I suppose. How can I in?

There are bounties for the campaign. The front page lists in complete detail, the requirements to successfilly qualify for the signature campaign. The minimum rank needed to receive airdrop is jr. Member status. The higher your post rank for this forum, the higher the amount of onions received.
   Also, your bitcointalk account must be aged maturely and in good standing (no negative feedback) before july 14 2017, any date after the fact "if I'm not mistaken" may not qualify.

Then again, please refer to the front page of the thread for complete details.

Jump to: