Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2202. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I am still not able to stake. How much time does it need for the coins to mature. Or do I need to open my wallet for 24 hrs? Huh
For staking you need to wait minimum 24 hours and coins should not moved. And make sure you wallet is not locked. it's like mining, you will get your turn
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Hello! I understand today the first round? When exactly will it begin? What would not miss this important startup event?
First round time period completed.
We are now at the second round!! And we will count posts again for this round.

Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 (24 Hours) for counting posts and next round we will start counting from 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 and so on
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
@Cryptorainbow

Just checked my airdrop status , and suddenly it changes from accepted to    Blacklisted. Exceeds the spending limit.

What have I done wrong?

I see your status is "accepted", so should be no problem.
@Cryptorainbow

Just checked my airdrop status , and suddenly it changes from accepted to    Blacklisted. Exceeds the spending limit.

What have I done wrong?
its a temporary warning ignore this we will fresh check. Our early test data and new data created some confusion. We deployed the fix now you seem accepted andplease check again and in general please allow us few hours. Patience is a virtue,

Today still can apply to become member  Huh Huh Huh ?

No u cant participate. New accounts after 12 July not allowed to participate in the Deepcoin bounty program

You can mine or join other bounty programs https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/
Activity: 210
is 5am today the deadline? did I miss the deadline already?
Activity: 448
Hello! I understand today the first round? When exactly will it begin? What would not miss this important startup event?
Activity: 322
Today still can apply to become member  Huh Huh Huh ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am still not able to stake. How much time does it need for the coins to mature. Or do I need to open my wallet for 24 hrs? Huh
It some times takes longer but it will arrive.

I have the same issue. Stakimg rewatdd for the first yeat should be 10% are you sure that that everybody will have 10% or will some get 16% maybe others 4% or 7%? My coins have more than 3k confirmations and still no stake.
It some times takes longer but it will arrive.

Our team work on verification of the results we are double checking everything. We need little more time (about 1-2 hours) before start releasing the payments. We will do a fresh check! You can carry on posting and these posts will be counted for the second round. 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00

Thank you very much for keeping us informed so well and updated Smiley  Nice to see that you are also keeping the schedule and that coin distribution might be slightly delayed, everything else is going to plan!

Yes everything is moving according to the plan data can not change in past logs. I will PM those missing valid posts so they can catch up the next airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Our team work on verification of the results we are double checking everything. We need little more time (about 1-2 hours) before start releasing the payments. We will do a fresh check! You can carry on posting and these posts will be counted for the second round. 21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00

Thank you very much for keeping us informed so well and updated Smiley  Nice to see that you are also keeping the schedule and that coin distribution might be slightly delayed, everything else is going to plan!
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Me and I am pretty sure some others sitting eyes wide open in front of the deeponion QT waiting for the airdrop. Now waiting another 2hrs its ok but I am glad it rhese coins will arrive my QT.
How ever lets post more and get qualified for tje second airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
@Cryptorainbow

What have I done wrong?
Roughly fifteen minutes until the airdrop is scheduled to begin as of this posting!!  Good luck to the team, may everything work like a charm.  Congratulations to everyone involved who made it into the first airdrop!
Activity: 224
I seriously cannot wait for DeepOnion to release. I think it is one of the most interesting projects to come out currently – also because it has AirDrop of course Wink
Looks like you already updated it, from what I can see, and congrats Smiley

Question: What do you get when you mix beans and onions?

Answer: Tear gas. Roll Eyes
Activity: 121
Now, I up o full member,when I update my signature?
Activity: 121
When will we receive our round 1 free airdrop DeeOnion?
Jump to: