Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2215. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Dev, I'm really glad to see very fast answers and updates. But I also can see a lot of people cannot fix the wallet (because they are noobs Smiley ).

Can you please make a new wallet with hardcoded nodes so everyone can sync out of the box!

I Think this has been mentioned and believe it will be part of an update to the wallet, devs will communicate when that will happen.
We put in downloaded zip file special explanatory readme.txt document. (DeepOnion.zip) From there people who can not sync learn what to do.  
We will create software will print fresh nodes online every 10 minutes and people will be able to download and use it. We plan to put it somewhere deeponion. org/ DeepOnion.conf
Actually we have in source code enough seeds but one of them has limited connections we just found out it and will increase this limit soon.
And when we release deepsend version or before we can put more seeded wallets may be some automated seeding version so less problems we will hear from people.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
So I had my Wallet open for 48 and no stakes.
I´m not that famila with staking, does it take more time, or should I have a stake until now?

41 Tokens in the Wallet since Day 1

I read that it might help to replace the wallet file with an empty one and change it back after
to have a better chance of staking.

Sry I never had a cc that was able to stake Cheesy

Btw: Is there a German translation already?
Activity: 672
Dev, I'm really glad to see very fast answers and updates. But I also can see a lot of people cannot fix the wallet (because they are noobs Smiley ).

Can you please make a new wallet with hardcoded nodes so everyone can sync out of the box!

I Think this has been mentioned and believe it will be part of an update to the wallet, devs will communicate when that will happen.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

Even noobs need to learn the basics sometime, now is a better time than later. We were all noobs at one point, but we learned to manage the hard way, why should it be any different for others.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have registered a week back for the airdrop.
Is there anyway I can check that my address is correctly recorded?

There's a check status page on the OP.

There's lots of info in the OP but people keep on asking on the thread. Maybe it should be summarized or sorted better?

No, it is perfectly summarized on the OP.
The main thing, why people are asking the same thing again and again here is ... you know it, the 10 postings rule. Smiley
Every thing has to sides, you want a large community, you want many postings here, so you will get 80 % useless overhead in postings here, thats reality.
Thanks darkendsoul, I think I am all set.
I have the wallet and I have even managed to mine some of the coins.
The only thing I am stressing about is the 10 posts thing.

is it 10 posts total or does each post need to be exactly or more than 100 characters? this is something i am wondering about to, as it keeps me on this forum more than i want
It has to be at least 10 posts - and each post has to be a minimum of 100 characters. There is an exception to the 100 character count for the first airdrop only - the character count for the first airdrop has been reduced to 50.

To begin with an exception is not really smart.
Do it once and nobody will be sure if further rules are here to be changed any time.
I agree it was mistake from us. But we had to. We will not repeat and change rules any further. It's much better to keep all rules there stable from beginning to the end. Thanks for understanding.

Its not to late to get back to the rules.
Real Investors love to see stable rules.
If it was possible to reduce and you think now it was a mistake better return to how it is annOUnced in the OP.

Proof of Work = 10 valid posts
We will consider this. But the rules are fixed for now.

is it 10 posts total or does each post need to be exactly or more than 100 characters? this is something i am wondering about to, as it keeps me on this forum more than i want
It has to be at least 10 posts - and each post has to be a minimum of 100 characters. There is an exception to the 100 character count for the first airdrop only - the character count for the first airdrop has been reduced to 50.

Do it once and nobody will be sure if further rules are here to be changed any time.
I agree it was mistake from us. But we had to. We will not repeat and change rules any further. It's much better to keep all rules there stable from beginning to the end. Thanks for understanding.

If it was possible to reduce and you think now it was a mistake better return to how it is annOUnced in the OP.

Cheesy

funny lol.
Merit: 500

Cheesy
Activity: 672
Network hashing power peaked last night at 80GH/s. That is quite a lot already and will surely hurt GPU miners.

We had peaks of over 90GH/s 6 hours into launch, so yea we as miners never had it easy from the outset, but as things went along it kinda settled around the 40GH/s and below mark with your occasional rented miners coming online.

Activity: 274
Network hashing power peaked last night at 80GH/s. That is quite a lot already and will surely hurt GPU miners.

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

It was reduced, two days ago from memory, to provide for a better distribution of the coins in the first airdrop. If you are of the opinion that the DeepOnion Team are not very smart I suggest you drop them a PM and explain to them directly why you find them cognitively deficient. Not sure how'll they'll respond however.
Apologies if this has been asked but when does this week technically start? was it the 12-19th of July or was it beginning every Sunday or Monday? I was not really sure on that part, everything else is crystal clear. Thanks in advance for clarity dev/community!
The answer, from the dev in Large Font and bold letters, is 2 pages back - two pages!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20250058
Merit: 500

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
i'm actually enjoying mining this. i'm a miner at heart and i have missed all the fiddling with rigs. i've been mining eth and zec ect. you have to wait for days before you see the coins come into the wallet. this is like the old days

Hi, i've started mining with my own computer (just one Rx480) at a speed of about 6.740MH/s. Do you know what kinda return in Onion i can expect at this hashrate? Thanks in advance

Do you mean you are soloming? If you are soloming it might take some time to find a block with just one Rx 480, it would be much better to go mine at one of the pools. Soloing at the current network hashrate with one gpu, you might never find a singel block.

looks like there is no calculator for ONION mining, so you need to do it manually, counting your reward every hour, so you will get the reward return.
Activity: 393
i'm actually enjoying mining this. i'm a miner at heart and i have missed all the fiddling with rigs. i've been mining eth and zec ect. you have to wait for days before you see the coins come into the wallet. this is like the old days

Hi, i've started mining with my own computer (just one Rx480) at a speed of about 6.740MH/s. Do you know what kinda return in Onion i can expect at this hashrate? Thanks in advance

Do you mean you are soloming? If you are soloming it might take some time to find a block with just one Rx 480, it would be much better to go mine at one of the pools. Soloing at the current network hashrate with one gpu, you might never find a singel block.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Hi crypto-rainbow, yes I understand and I am catching up with my posting now.

I do wonder how all this will play out, you might end up with 10 x 160 (and who knows how many more) posts per week potently about nothing, just posts for posting sake   

What happens if this just annoys bitcointalk eventually?

We expect real natural postings from Airdrop participant those who abuses will be excluded from AirDrop  either bitcointalk executives asks this from us or we will find out this in our own internal checks. We don't force people to join the Airdrop. If people want more you will need to follow the rules they accepted already.
There are +160 people which is majority keeping the rules.

there is a problem on sync the wallet, it shows 0 active connections to Deeponion Networks, how can i sync this wallet can you please help me. where i can download conf file for it.
try to add these nodes to conf file
Code:
addnode=df6k64tothowb3ao.onion:17570
addnode=ffxrtsxu5f7r4qfc.onion:17570
addnode=oardlrqkyfeqbvnu.onion:17570
addnode=xflvmuqpli345g72.onion:17570
addnode=mt67dpkhpp4sj4iz.onion:17570
addnode=skzdaszqh2tuvlpc.onion:17570
addnode=u4ykbikwio4sq676.onion:17570

many thanks for you replay and support, yes i followed the instruction and make a conf file and added on appdata file, now its work and i received 0.008 onion too thanks again.
Great!
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
there is a problem on sync the wallet, it shows 0 active connections to Deeponion Networks, how can i sync this wallet can you please help me. where i can download conf file for it.
try to add these nodes to conf file
Code:
addnode=df6k64tothowb3ao.onion:17570
addnode=ffxrtsxu5f7r4qfc.onion:17570
addnode=oardlrqkyfeqbvnu.onion:17570
addnode=xflvmuqpli345g72.onion:17570
addnode=mt67dpkhpp4sj4iz.onion:17570
addnode=skzdaszqh2tuvlpc.onion:17570
addnode=u4ykbikwio4sq676.onion:17570

many thanks for you replay and support, yes i followed the instruction and make a conf file and added on appdata file, now its work and i received 0.008 onion too thanks again.
Jump to: