Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2217. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
no sure if this has already been addressed i the thread, but what happens if your member status changes during the airdrop? for instance from Member to full member.  Can you change the signature and get the higher bounty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
1   DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z   8013219.91160243   44.46%
Can anyone explain me this data for top 100 ranking?

This first address is probably developers address on which premined coins are located. If it's 44% / over 8 000 000 coins, it's airdrop stash Smiley
But I'm also interested in wallets below, there are some mighty numbers; miners that will dump it first chance

Good thinking for 40 weeks regulated airdrop, and only 2mil coins for miners  Wink

The 2 million Onions are so small compared to the 40-week journey, but I'm worried that some miners might be concentrating on digging despite the increased difficulty, buy Onions of small number of other miners or people involved in airdrop. From there they can accumulate an amount of Onion large enough to affect the Onion's price balance when it begins to trade. Pumping and pouring can take place when a minimum of ~ 20% of Onions is in the hands of a few people.
The answer to your concern is quite simple - people shouldn't sell their Onions until they get the price they want for them. Also, anyone can buy some mining power now and get some extra Onion for themselves - the opportunity is there now, today.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Thanks darkendsoul, I think I am all set.
I have the wallet and I have even managed to mine some of the coins.
The only thing I am stressing about is the 10 posts thing.

is it 10 posts total or does each post need to be exactly or more than 100 characters? this is something i am wondering about to, as it keeps me on this forum more than i want
Do you just need to open the wallet until it syncs? Just downloaded the wallet to check and it's not connecting.

in my case, i downloaded and openeed the wallet, it didnt do anything for a long time,go to this page and make a config file after you opened and closed your wallet

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

then mine went in sync, it just takes a few hours.

thanks hope this was ok
So i am wondering, do i need 100 characters in any post on bitcoin talk forum or is it just this page to keep bumping it? i applied and it says i am not included in the current distribution becuase I havnt completed the posts.... hmmm
Activity: 714
Do you just need to open the wallet until it syncs? Just downloaded the wallet to check and it's not connecting.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Thanks darkendsoul, I think I am all set.
I have the wallet and I have even managed to mine some of the coins.
The only thing I am stressing about is the 10 posts thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Got 0.008 ONION after registration, lol, a welcome token? interesting. Looking forward to the airdrop
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Okay so you have to make 10 posts before the 21st

But the dev says there are 160 users that are going to be paid this time

so am I too late for this drop? (its the 20th here)

It's about 28 hours from now, you are not too late. There is a timer on the first page of the announcement for the airdrop.

Apply Here

Make sure to follow the steps listed on the first page
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Okay so you have to make 10 posts before the 21st

But the dev says there are 160 users that are going to be paid this time

so am I too late for this drop? (its the 20th here)

Activity: 714
Just downloaded the wallet. This is a standalone app? Doesn't need to be installed?
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
Well, I do know, because honestly I thought I was registed here literally years ago, but, who knows, hard to keep up with everything, that I am earnestly trying to get the "jr. Member" qualification before the 21st and I hope no one becomes discouraged by the requirements.  I can only imagine the long debates about that before the devs got to this point.

I do have a suggestion, for the wallet UI, a small icon, in say the bottom left, click to lock / unlock, instead of or in addition to the dropdown option might be more obvious to some users. Grin

The lock/unlock icon is already there. It is usually not displayed because your wallet is not encrypted. Once you encrypt your wallet, you'll see it. See following screen shots.

I  think he was talking about a 'button' inside main UI window to lock / unlock wallet. That button should save users 1 click instead of clicking 2 times settings -> unlock wallet.
Activity: 172
Well, I do know, because honestly I thought I was registed here literally years ago, but, who knows, hard to keep up with everything, that I am earnestly trying to get the "jr. Member" qualification before the 21st and I hope no one becomes discouraged by the requirements.  I can only imagine the long debates about that before the devs got to this point.

I do have a suggestion, for the wallet UI, a small icon, in say the bottom left, click to lock / unlock, instead of or in addition to the dropdown option might be more obvious to some users. Grin

The lock/unlock icon is already there. It is usually not displayed because your wallet is not encrypted. Once you encrypt your wallet, you'll see it. See following screen shots.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Activity: 129
Merit: 101
Great project! But i still not understand usage of tokens. Is it any fuel for TOR? Is it important how many tokens do i have in wallet for anonymity?

From what I understand DeepOnion just connects to Tor network and uses it to relay transactions (essentially it would be almost like if you connected your bitcoin node to Tor network). 
Activity: 154
Great project! But i still not understand usage of tokens. Is it any fuel for TOR? Is it important how many tokens do i have in wallet for anonymity?

It is a coin just like bitcoin. It does not have tokens like ethereum and waves.
Activity: 204
Merit: 103
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Ugh, ICO is the dirtiest three letter acronym ever.  Seemed like a great idea, did well, got some great ideas out in front of people, and then....everybody had one, my favorite, of course, is that very honest one  - Useless Ethereum.

Yep, I think airdrops should be more of the norm. It builds and engages the community towards building a better project. Minereum has it's kinks but look at their market cap and exposure, and they were an airdrop. I'm sure DeepOnion will be the same or greater. The community sure seems larger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Ugh, ICO is the dirtiest three letter acronym ever.  Seemed like a great idea, did well, got some great ideas out in front of people, and then....everybody had one, my favorite, of course, is that very honest one  - Useless Ethereum.
Jump to: