Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 36. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
After the airdrop will be the increase of the price right Cheesy Noone want to sell their free airdrop for a cheap price at all after we have a very big community like this. Who receive free airdrop coin are people who like to contribute for community so they wont sell their coins until moon time. (70$, I think is a good price at the end of 2018)
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

but why people are sending Onions back to Cryptopia and trade.... if onion right now is like free fall Sad

Im earning roughly 10-15%  DO per week by trading.
Im earning ~5% per week on the airdrops.

I'll keep doing this while trading DO on the swings is so easy.

I maintain 10k in my wallet. 10k in the exchange.... & sell any excess that is earned.

Kucoin is a big exchange like bittrex?
When you think Deeponion will list on the big exchange?

best time is after the airdrop for trex and polo
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
it has about 150$ volume a day man. I know its not much , but its not 0.. We need our time, specially in a difficult market like its now the crypto market
Activity: 266
Kucoin is a big exchange like bittrex?
When you think Deeponion will list on the big exchange?
Activity: 280
Development is going well, beta platform live, ETN BTC ETH NEXT wallets enabled, moving forward with bug fixes and developing a new UI and corporate landing.
Activity: 294
Hello from the NEXT exchange team, are there any admins or developers here that I could speak to regarding the integration on our platform?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
hmmmm haven't checked this thread for quite some time now , but almost 2330 pages in btc talk for such time?? respect  Grin
Activity: 28
i've a big problem, deeponion community doesn't send the email confirmation...how is possible?

It is alright man. I registered too and i didn't received any confirmations but, they can use your email to send you the news about DeepOnion. Chill and keep up!

thank u!just chill u're a pretty wise! Grin
Activity: 159
last week on Cryptopia was withdraw delay for onions and some members did not get Airdrop.... so withdraw quick today...

but why people are sending Onions back to Cryptopia and trade.... if onion right now is like free fall Sad

Activity: 5
Activity: 4
This coin is really awesome, You can not find any great community like this.
Activity: 95
How does the airdrop work? For ex. When u have 1000 onions. What to do? What to expect?
have you done shopping this days?  ore are you just waiting?
I think it's a percentage of what you have in your wallet.
Must have at least 50 coins in wallet, must be at least a Jr Member on BCT... signature, wallet etc
Activity: 238
who do I withdraw from cryptopia to my desktop wallet?
I don't see where I can add my address there
cryptopia is a mess now. A lot of people have problems with cryptopia withdrawing onions. Wait untill the things are fixed
Activity: 224
who do I withdraw from cryptopia to my desktop wallet?
I don't see where I can add my address there
Activity: 280
Everyone feel free to check out our thread on Bitcoingarden and Jr. Members and higher can take part in the giveaway. Maybe next week people with Novice rank can take part, we will see...
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I will withdraw all my coins from there and never use it again. I hope DO will soon get on a better exchange
Good luck with that, there are hundred of complaints all over, no deposits, no withdrawals. Support does not exist. I believe they are insolvent and will probably stage an exit scam like Bitgrail just did. Get your coins out of that black hole if still possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I just hope those basterds wont disapear like mtgox. Cryptopia is really getting a mess nowadays. Too many shitcoins and their service is not tolerable anymore. I will withdraw all my coins from there and never use it again. I hope DO will soon get on a better exchange
They got first in both rounds of the community votings in order to be listed on Bitindia..... Next.exchange is currently working on listing DeepOnion and the devs are working on Binance at the minute to get them listed just before/after the last airdrop...

Please be advised that this thread has been abandoned though due to the hacked account of the OP....

Official thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30678414
I just hope those basterds wont disapear like mtgox. Cryptopia is really getting a mess nowadays. Too many shitcoins and their service is not tolerable anymore. I will withdraw all my coins from there and never use it again. I hope DO will soon get on a better exchange
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Congratulation for Those who got the Airdrop Cheesy Next week will be 300k $onion distributed (+20%)
Grab some $onion while it's still cheap

Thanks it was my first airdrop. And it was awesome.
Congratulations, I think you have to hold it now since the price is very cheap.
After the airdrop, we will see the real price and maybe that would be the time that DO will be trading in Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: