Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 38. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
I have been trying to get into the airdrop.

I went to the deeponion forums and tried to sign up, but every time I try, it returns me to the username field and says "please use the correct format" or something. I was simply trying to use the username I use here, that did not work, so then I tried my name - that didn't work.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but anyway in the meantime I'm using my 2 Baikal Asics to mine deeponion at the official pool.
You need to put your user ID number not your username!
Your user ID number is: 909072
Is there no way to participate in AIRDROP as only member? I have been mining DeepOnion for a while now(like 2 months) but i was not a member of bitcointalk. It seems it is hard to achieve Jr Member status in time for airdrops. I have 10 posts and i think i need something like 30 or more.

You can easily achieve Jr.Member as is no Merit required for it, but try to make good useful post to gain some merit points if you don't want to stay Jr.Member for life.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I went to the deeponion forums and tried to sign up, but every time I try, it returns me to the username field and says "please use the correct format" or something. I was simply trying to use the username I use here, that did not work, so then I tried my name - that didn't work.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but anyway in the meantime I'm using my 2 Baikal Asics to mine deeponion at the official pool.
Is there no way to participate in AIRDROP as only member? I have been mining DeepOnion for a while now(like 2 months) but i was not a member of bitcointalk. It seems it is hard to achieve Jr Member status in time for airdrops. I have 10 posts and i think i need something like 30 or more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
just have a question abount the new wallet, is it necessary to dld it, have a the old version
cant write the numbers
Activity: 322
 You can suggest DeepOnion coin to get listed on the  upcoming Lescovex exchange and vote for it (pm for link if interested since I can't post it)
Activity: 294
Seeing where DeepOnion came from and the amount of features and updates that have been added I fully trust this coin is going to be big in the future. Hodl for life this one
Activity: 280
In the last hours, many reports have been made in the subreddit of CoinBase about people whose bank accounts and credit cards were overdrained.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

For the latest updates and official ANN thread of DeepOnion, go here:  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27411367
Activity: 159

How many do you get per day with 2 Baikal asics?
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

Activity: 116
Deeponion community is amazing, as well as the deepOnion team, which is delivering updates and new features regularly.
When the Airdrop finishes and it hits major exchanges it going to be huge.

its still not in the exchanges? any more airdrops?
Activity: 59
Deeponion community is amazing, as well as the deepOnion team, which is delivering updates and new features regularly.
When the Airdrop finishes and it hits major exchanges it going to be huge.
Activity: 110
I know of at least 2 big dumpers in recent weeks.in fairness they dumped at over $15. What our price would be without them dumping I don't know. Most of our price loss I believe is because of BTC devaluation. Maybe they did the right thing at the time?

DeepOnion I think will recover well compared to other coins. How high that will be will be largely dependent on BTC recovery.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
This project seems like a gem! I like it and i think i will invest soon.
But i can't seem to find any information on the team?

Here! https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 1
This project seems like a gem! I like it and i think i will invest soon.
But i can't seem to find any information on the team?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Early investors who are heavily involved in the DeepOnion project should get rich. Unfortunately, though I knew earlier, I didn't invest too much money and missed a chance to achieve financial freedom.

I not about getting rich buddy - It's all about the FREEDOM - The Manifesto of cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Early investors who are heavily involved in the DeepOnion project should get rich. Unfortunately, though I knew earlier, I didn't invest too much money and missed a chance to achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 50
I got a "starter set" for each engaged onion member:

Guide:
1. do a new trash email adress
2. vote
3. click on the confirmationlink
4. start at step 1.

temp. trash email:
https://tempr.email

voting:
https://bitindia.co/vote.html

Have fun!
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Is there always a dump of coins after an airdrop ends? I have a feeling that people have been steadily dumping their coins for the past 6-7 weeks if you look at the price now. So im guessing that the dump may not be as big as people think. There is a. core group here that have been holding and will continue to hold after dump , and that may be the smart move. Its a good coin that has potential to hit $35-40 by mid/ end 2018. Why sell at $4.32
It's not the people, they hodl as they want their next dividend the week after. Who is dumping are the people behind that ponzi. And ~6 million out of 14 million premined coins (out of a total supply of 25 million!!!) have been cashed in so far. The other 8 million will be dumped within the next 2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: