Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 33. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
For the technology that DeepOnion provides, it is a very undervalued coin.
And what technology would that be?

So far it is all a smokescreen and that for months. There is no anonymity in DO.

Suppoman, seriously?  Cheesy
Wait, do you mean that now all transactions are not anonymous?
Nothing is anonymous. Only the transmission through Tor, all the transactions are openly visible and traceable on the blockchain.
Nope, it's alive and this nicely, my friend Smiley
If you still have funds stuck in processing in Cryptopia, they canceled the withdraw today, at least for some people. You may be able to withdraw your onions now. Good luck! And avoid that exchange.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Wait, do you mean that now all transactions are not anonymous?
I think it should be done firsthand by developers.
Or it is mor secure send feature?

The success of this projects rests solely on the implementation of Deepsend imo. It may not be anonymous yet but once the devs roll out Deepsend it will be one of the top anon coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I am happy to be out of this here... Thanks for the Lambo DEEPONION... But the project seems to be rekt now...

Good thing you are successful with Deeponion Smiley you are one of the earliest supporter and investors for deeponion you really deserve that lambo Cheesy Goodluck buddy on your next Investment Journey.

See You when i see you..
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
You guys realize you're posting in the wrong thread right, this one has been closed, the active one is this one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
The success of this projects rests solely on the implementation of Deepsend imo. It may not be anonymous yet but once the devs roll out Deepsend it will be one of the top anon coins.
Activity: 96
Onion will reach 50$ in 2018, i think so
At that moment, many people who joined airdrop will are millionaire
Activity: 96
Onion will reach 50$ in 2018, i think so
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Very unusual Smiley The project is described in detail, a very good roadmap. However, will your currency be able to occupy a big share of the market taking into account the fact that the number of potential customers is rather small?
Activity: 159
This scam is almost over. Chinese scammer and his affiliates are super rich now, thanks to the army of clueless idiots and immoral motherfuckers, that supported this scam for a couple bucks a week. 

did you lose some DeepOnion ?? if not your answer is NO, then don`t panic ... You have chance to BUY cheap now Smiley

you now... everything on this world can possibly be a SCAM ...  but for shore DeepOnion is not on this list !   for now...
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
This scam is almost over. Chinese scammer and his affiliates are super rich now, thanks to the army of clueless idiots and immoral motherfuckers, that supported this scam for a couple bucks a week. 

I get that you're sad because you missed the airdrops, but come on dude.. quit FUD'ing
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
I am happy to be out of this here... Thanks for the Lambo DEEPONION... But the project seems to be rekt now...

Give it time  Wink
We'll see after the airdrop ends
Activity: 12
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Pages:
Jump to: