Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 34. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i love the logo too, the log is great. the designer that have done it, have done a great job. As for the name, who knows. If better options come in the way , we can vote in votecentral. But at the moment is not a bad name. It can make people think that we are a coin of the "bad dark web", but anyway. The name for me personally is ok for the moment
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
No it was just a question I love the name and the logo I have no doubt we are going to dominate as deeponion if we do in ten future I guess it would be for the better of us all
Our main discussions are DeepSend,Mobile Wallet, Deep Protocol, Advertising, Exchanges
I banned you with 3 members talking about the prices going down
Anyway Italia, if you want
Activity: 280
Vass is deeponion going to get Rembranded after airdrop ? I read that somewhere on some forum to get the attention of more investors just like raiblocks changed into nano
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey everyone. Newly released faucet for earning Onions: deeponion.space. Just need to solve captcha's and it will reward you up to 4 times daily. It only gives out 0.001 to 0.003 onions per request, not much at all but still pretty sweet for getting free onions.
DeepOnion is a longterm hold for me and I have been staking for a while now and will continue to do so. Can't wait for the mobile wallets to be released, as well as DeepSend and vote central, and eventually smart-contract capabilities later on. This is the most exciting privacy coin that I have come across, and super undervalued compared to many other privacy coins. Can't wait to see where 2018 takes us.
Activity: 6
It could be a good idea that they integrate the DeepOnion.conf directly inside the package or install it in appdata. It would be more noob friendly i think.
Merit: 101
Guys this is the old thread, unfortunately cryptorainbow's account got hacked! You can find the new thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 43
Hi anyone help me how can i get onion wallet from my Android mobile?
Activity: 532
Can Newbie join the bounty/airdrop?
To join airdrop you must have at least a jr.member rank here and must have $50 onion in your deeponion wallet and to join bounty you must be a few days older member of deep onion and must have post a high quality article,videos,etc
Activity: 322
No doubt, this is the best airdrop community I joined so far. Eventhough i joined late, i was able to experienced how great and active the DO community has. More power everyone and lets continue to dominate the cryptosphere. Smiley
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

No, you need to be ranked as Jr. Member!
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
Already very difficult for new people to join. Would have been amazing if I got to know about this in july.
It's still not too late mate.Everyday we have new members addition to our community and this is the best time also to buy some $onion while it is still low.A perfect time for you to invest in deeponion. Wink
Activity: 97
Already very difficult for new people to join. Would have been amazing if I got to know about this in july.

It really isnt to bad,  just purchase 50 Deeponions and set up on the forum.   The community is very helpful and will guide you to the process.   It is a great community and easy to participate and nice thing is the coin has some real value and upside.
Activity: 6
It seems to be very good project but it's sad that they adress airdrops only to active Bitcoin talk members Sad
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

The price is on a huge discount compared to the ATH though.
Activity: 37
Deeponion has emerged as one of the best privacy coin today.All features and airdrop has been done successfully.It can guarantee us total anonymity ,privacy and secured transaction.Aiming for a better future is the goal here.

Sure... Grin Dude, are you getting the drafts of that spam posts from deepshit managers and copy/pasting them daily?
No, it is based on my own real personal experience about the coin mate.if someone posted same as my reply maybe we have the same impression regarding to the coin. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Deeponion has emerged as one of the best privacy coin today.All features and airdrop has been done successfully.It can guarantee us total anonymity ,privacy and secured transaction.Aiming for a better future is the goal here.

Sure... Grin Dude, are you getting the drafts of that spam posts from deepshit managers and copy/pasting them daily?
Pages:
Jump to: