Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS - page 3. (Read 6781 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 18
A hearty good day, DeHedge community!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in reporting the collected sum on our official website. This is due to a problem with Bitcoin transactions, as we have announced that we will be accepting BTC just a few days before our Pre-Sale, thus the accounting was messed up since many contributors did not specify their BTC address which made it difficult for us to track the account.

We have finally resolved the issue with BTC transactions and combined it with the ETH sum so it may be displayed on our website and on your dashboard.

We would like to thank you for your patience and non-stop support during this difficult time for our team, the community, and the crypto industry in general.

After multiple requests, we have made several changes to our Pre-Sale Terms and Conditions. The base currency will be ETH instead of USD, the minimum contribution amount has been decreased to 0.1ETH and 0.01BTC to allow more contributors to participate, and the Pre-Sale has been extended to the 20th of April, 2018.https://www.facebook.com/dehedgeofficial/photos/a.153122055304729.1073741828.139871466629788/190211934929074/?type=3&theater
Activity: 342
Merit: 0
This is an amazing project and ICO. Check out their ICO ranking
https://icoranker.com/ico/dehedge/
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
DEHEDGE SIGNS CONTRACT WITH SUPERBLOOM
https://www.facebook.com/dehedgeofficial/photos/a.153122055304729.1073741828.139871466629788/189908261626108/?type=3&theater

We are pleased to announce the signing of our second partnership within the framework of our MVP.

DeHedge and Superbloom have signed an agreement regarding the sale of Superbloom SEED Tokens on the DeHedge risk-hedging platform, thus allowing investors to compensate any losses incurred as a result of token price drops.

The Superbloom Network brings together engaged buyers, smart tokens and trustworthy syndicates using smart contracts to ensure transparent and fair deals. The Superbloom platform allows for viewing and transacting all digital currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The first professional digital rating agency DigRate has assigned 5.1 points out of 7.0 to the DeHedge project.

DeHegde is a company aiming at creating a decentralized platform for hedging risks of crypto investors. DeHedge plans to create the infrastructure needed to protect ICO and cryptocurrencies investments in case of exchange rate fluctuations, fraud and bankruptcy of projects, offering its clients two basic hedging strategies: hedging initial token offerings and trading token exchange rate having free circulation.

The idea of ​crypto insurance is not new, several decentralized projects such as Cryptosterling, B.Sure and others, as well as a number of centralized banks, for example, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking and Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, work on it. However, these companies implement local initiatives, but only DeHedge and B.Sure, declare insurance of the traders’ losses risk during market fluctuations directly.

The project's founders are public figures with experience in major Russian banks, hedge funds and business incubators, the staff of the project is balanced having competences in software, finance, marketing and jurisprudence. There are the well-known lawyer with experience in the cryptocurrencies regulation, the chief editor of CryptoCoinNews, the senior partner of Belgravia Wealth Management and the financier with extensive experience in dealing with risks in Troika Dialog and Sberbank CIB among the project's advisers. There are Derebit, Shivom, and Priority Token among project partners.

The DHT token will be used as an insurance premium payment and has utility-token features. The team also presents the test results on the non-recognition of the token as a security. In addition, the project team states that they are working to obtain the appropriate SEC licenses to work with institutional investors, and there are corresponding entries in the SEC archives. However, practice shows that the SEC is skeptical about cryptocurrencies, and this initiative is difficult to implement.

The tech side needs further development, the smart contract code for ICO and Pre-ICO has not been published on GitHub.

The project has already provided the first proposal for hedging Shivon tokens, that can be purchased through the DeHedge website, but there is one hedging option available that covers only 50% of the value of the purchased tokens at the moment.

In general, the DeHedge’s idea is pressing and promising, but the lack of information on the methodology does not allow to fully assess the potential of the project. If more hedging options will launch in time and more other ICO projects will be involved, DeHedge can compete with other projects in the multibillion hedge and crypto insurance market, optimize price risks for the target audience of the crypto industry, attract traditional investors to the cryptocurrency market, as well as attract investors, cryptocurrency traders, and funds managing the capital of trustees into ICO projects.

More information about the strengths and weaknesses of the project can be found in our review: https://goo.gl/5H4sEy

Another good news for this project that continues to prove to be among the most interesting in 2018.
One of the first ico that complies with all the legal norms worldwide. I can not wait to see dehedge on the market
Activity: 268
Merit: 10

The first professional digital rating agency DigRate has assigned 5.1 points out of 7.0 to the DeHedge project.

DeHegde is a company aiming at creating a decentralized platform for hedging risks of crypto investors. DeHedge plans to create the infrastructure needed to protect ICO and cryptocurrencies investments in case of exchange rate fluctuations, fraud and bankruptcy of projects, offering its clients two basic hedging strategies: hedging initial token offerings and trading token exchange rate having free circulation.

The idea of ​crypto insurance is not new, several decentralized projects such as Cryptosterling, B.Sure and others, as well as a number of centralized banks, for example, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking and Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, work on it. However, these companies implement local initiatives, but only DeHedge and B.Sure, declare insurance of the traders’ losses risk during market fluctuations directly.

The project's founders are public figures with experience in major Russian banks, hedge funds and business incubators, the staff of the project is balanced having competences in software, finance, marketing and jurisprudence. There are the well-known lawyer with experience in the cryptocurrencies regulation, the chief editor of CryptoCoinNews, the senior partner of Belgravia Wealth Management and the financier with extensive experience in dealing with risks in Troika Dialog and Sberbank CIB among the project's advisers. There are Derebit, Shivom, and Priority Token among project partners.

The DHT token will be used as an insurance premium payment and has utility-token features. The team also presents the test results on the non-recognition of the token as a security. In addition, the project team states that they are working to obtain the appropriate SEC licenses to work with institutional investors, and there are corresponding entries in the SEC archives. However, practice shows that the SEC is skeptical about cryptocurrencies, and this initiative is difficult to implement.

The tech side needs further development, the smart contract code for ICO and Pre-ICO has not been published on GitHub.

The project has already provided the first proposal for hedging Shivon tokens, that can be purchased through the DeHedge website, but there is one hedging option available that covers only 50% of the value of the purchased tokens at the moment.

In general, the DeHedge’s idea is pressing and promising, but the lack of information on the methodology does not allow to fully assess the potential of the project. If more hedging options will launch in time and more other ICO projects will be involved, DeHedge can compete with other projects in the multibillion hedge and crypto insurance market, optimize price risks for the target audience of the crypto industry, attract traditional investors to the cryptocurrency market, as well as attract investors, cryptocurrency traders, and funds managing the capital of trustees into ICO projects.

More information about the strengths and weaknesses of the project can be found in our review: https://goo.gl/5H4sEy
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Because it is the best project currently under way and that has welcomed by many investors.

Its justification regarding the pre-sale did not convince me because the pre-sale was extended until April 20 ?

And why did they remove information on the amount of tokens sold??

Have sold at least 50% of the pre-sale? I think they should update investors by reporting the amount of tokens sold

Good day there! Thank you very much for you concerns. We have updated the community that our smart contract on Ethereum updates automatically the sum collected. However, the bitcoin sum cannot be updated, thus we are working hard to combine the both to be shown on our main page. We have resolved the issue and will update with all the details by the 29th of March! Apologies for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

So, I'm waiting for the progress of the pre-Vanda, I must invest depending on the progress of the pre-sale. I'll be waiting until the 29th. Thank you for clarifying my doubts.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Because it is the best project currently under way and that has welcomed by many investors.

Its justification regarding the pre-sale did not convince me because the pre-sale was extended until April 20 ?

Have sold at least 50% of the pre-sale? I think they should update investors by reporting the amount of tokens sold
Just be patient because they are having a lot of technical errors in the project and this is beyond their means. I think you should wait at least a few days to see this, because I really want to know the progress of the project and consider investing as soon as it happens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
https://www.facebook.com/dehedgeofficial/photos/a.153122055304729.1073741828.139871466629788/189290508354550/?type=3&theater
Dear DeHedge community members,

We would like to thank you all for your support and enthusiasm demonstrated towards our project.

We started the Pre-Sale at a difficult time for the crypto market and have taken into account many of your requests and queries, both in terms of reducing the market rates of the major cryptocurrencies, and regarding the minimum contribution amount required for participation in the Pre-Sale.

Therefore, for the convenience of the community, we have made the following decisions regarding our fundraising:

1) To fix the ETH and BTC exchange rates at the time of the start of the Pre-Sale and receive all further contributions only in ETH. In addition, the DHT exchange rate for the entire Pre-Sale period will be fixed as follows:

1ETH = 36,000 DHT
1BTC = 490,000 DHT

The amount to be raised at the Pre-Sale is 5000 ETH, and 50,000 ETH at the main placement stage.

If you have already purchased DHT Tokens, we will either recalculate the number of tokens in your favor, or leave it unchanged, depending on whether your purchase rate was higher or lower than that fixed in accordance with this clause.

2) To reduce the minimum contribution amount and set a minimum in the amount of 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC.

3) To extend the term of the Pre-Sale until April 20, 2018 inclusive.

We appreciate that you, along with us, share the faith in the mission and the future of the crypto market together with DeHedge!
Activity: 208
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

Good day there! Thank you very much for you concerns. We have updated the community that our smart contract on Ethereum updates automatically the sum collected. However, the bitcoin sum cannot be updated, thus we are working hard to combine the both to be shown on our main page. We have resolved the issue and will update with all the details by the 29th of March! Apologies for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Hopefully 1 week ICO already sold everything.
That's what I expect, and the most important is the great and great exchange like Bittrex or Binance.  Wink
Surely there will be a lot of exchange interest. Although I think that when a project is valid, only one exchange is sufficient. When the idea is winning, no pump activity is needed
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hopefully 1 week ICO already sold everything.
That's what I expect, and the most important is the great and great exchange like Bittrex or Binance.  Wink
there are only 6 days left to complete the pre ico. I know that we have already passed the minimum cap. Let's go on with the best ico of 2018

How do you know the project has reached the minimum goal? And what would be the minimum goal value in the pre-sale since the hard capt is $ 3,000,000?
there are only 6 days left to complete the pre ico. I know that we have already passed the minimum cap. Let's go on with the best ico of 2018
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

DeHedge is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support DeHedge through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/dehedge/.
And how is being the pre-sale? Did  reach the hard capt of $ 3,000,000? It would be good to provide a newsletter about the value raised by the pre-sale
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Tokenfest 2018. DeHedge ICO Co-Founder Bogdan Leonov. Wine Giveaway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbEXYTbfJ3M

DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
I heard good news about the project. DeHedge's meetup in Vietnam has completed. 10 points for ICO assessment. Great job guys.
İ beileve you will change the game in crypto markets.
They are in the development phase of the project and of course what they want right now is the project can achieve 100% success and I am sure this project will be achieved. I think Vietnam is a promising country for this project and will definitely be well supported by the ICO community. Personally I would definitely join the ICO and use 5% of my assets on this project
Activity: 659
I heard good news about the project. DeHedge's meetup in Vietnam has completed. 10 points for ICO assessment. Great job guys.
İ beileve you will change the game in crypto markets.
Seems that the team is very active on before the presale or the ico to start. Its great for me to see this kind of stuff especially it is made for the investors. What i only didn't like is the date which is not good to invest since the market was not good.
Pages:
Jump to: