Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 117. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hey Carsen,

Any word on HitBTC listing DNR anytime soon? I think that getting listed on there would be huge for DNR as it will help bring exposure to the coin and also may even help increase the daily trading volume. With Nova closing up shop soon, it will be good if DNR can get listed on another exchange to make up for Nova in the short term.

HitBTC wants 9 BTC to be listed.

Bit-Z wants 25 BTC to be listed.

Personally I do not think those prices are reasonable, especially since most exchanges will be making profits from fees from trades/withdrawals....

I did also submit DNR to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange, I gave their developers the information they need to integrate Denarius into the platform. Still waiting to hear back on an ETA.
With BTC skyrocketed 3 times value .. logically they should reduce the charge in BTC to one third as their operational cost  remains same.. Its easy to milk the smaller coins  for exchanges.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hey Carsen,

Any word on HitBTC listing DNR anytime soon? I think that getting listed on there would be huge for DNR as it will help bring exposure to the coin and also may even help increase the daily trading volume. With Nova closing up shop soon, it will be good if DNR can get listed on another exchange to make up for Nova in the short term.

Personally I do not think those prices are reasonable, especially since most exchanges will be making profits from fees from trades/withdrawals....

I did also submit DNR to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange, I gave their developers the information they need to integrate Denarius into the platform. Still waiting to hear back on an ETA.

Too expensive, this is ripoff for small token.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
DNR !! Which stock market will be in the near future?
do you know ??
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Hey Carsen,

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey Carsen,

Just send alot of DNR to Cryptopia....Whats up with the wallet shows offline Server Migration Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hmm just saw that this morning, there is nothing wrong with the network at all, I sent them a support request to see what is going on, I would assume it will be back online soon  Cool

Carsenk, I think you can remove all the faucets from main page already. 2 is out of service, and another one permanently empty.

I will try to fill one of them up again, they do seem to get dry pretty quick! Tongue
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
Just send alot of DNR to Cryptopia....Whats up with the wallet shows offline Server Migration Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Carsenk, I think you can remove all the faucets from main page already. 2 is out of service, and another one permanently empty.
I think . with enough visibility many  new members will come to signature campaign of DNR than waiting to get qualified for  other coins AIRDROPs with hard hard rules.

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hey guys,
don't forget that you can check your current profitability for Denarius and compare it to over 20 other coins at:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
Are you sure that your calculations right? WTM estimates 4 times less.
ZERO also doesn't use equihash algo.

P.S. About DNR- it's better to calculate average diff. Because it showed 4.4$ for 1070 2 minutes later it is 0.7$. (while WTM estimates 1.07$)
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
New double signature campaign payouts have been sent Smiley

2 people have failed to meet the requirements this round, and 3 new members have applied to the campaign.

I will award the best round poster award later this day Smiley
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Hey guys,
don't forget that you can check your current profitability for Denarius and compare it to over 20 other coins at:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)

Thanks man  Cool

Also if anyone wants to play around with the Denarius Logo, the PSD is available here: https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/107-denarius-logo/
how about signature bounties?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-denarius-signature-campaign-1991286

There is a e good news from Signature campaign thread.
 Weekly round to your  wallets are DOUBLED.

See details below.

Junior Member- 2 DNR per week
Member- 4 DNR per week
Senior Member- 10 DNR per week
Hero Member- 20 DNR week
Legendary - 25 DNR

Spread the news ..

This will definitely  going to increase participations

Yes a lot of us agreed it would be beneficial to raise the rewards Cool

Looks like I participated at the right timing Smiley

But then it's still quite tough to earn DNR that way.
Activity: 42
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-denarius-signature-campaign-1991286

See details below.

Member- 4 DNR per week
Hero Member- 20 DNR week
Legendary - 25 DNR

Spread the news ..

Yes a lot of us agreed it would be beneficial to raise the rewards Cool
Activity: 170
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
 Weekly round to your  wallets are DOUBLED.

See details below.

Member- 4 DNR per week
Hero Member- 20 DNR week
Legendary - 25 DNR

Spread the news ..

This will definitely  going to increase participations

You definitely must change a little jew iluvbitcoins
And yeah, wallet must be tripled.
Activity: 61

I am doing CPU GPU mining on this site .  but my fee did not come to my wallet , 
I just started , hepl me !!

https://hashbag.cc/?address=DSFLSQvbEDEVGoG5vhAvkfJxdr54aqVEiA

I saw your CPU mining is working, any issue with it?

thank you for the answer
but the problem continues !!
GPU  it s ok
CPU  not working !!

but no problem ,  thanks

See details below.

Member- 4 DNR per week
Hero Member- 20 DNR week
Legendary - 25 DNR

Spread the news ..

Jump to: