Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 133. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
The price is getting lower and lower.

Heading to despair Sad

i bought some DNR to keep hold. so cheap .
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The price is getting lower and lower.

Heading to despair Sad
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Can anyone that is mining this tell me what their afterburner settings are?  My hash rate is inconsistent (between 100-220 mh/s) on my 6x 1060's.  I'm running heavy on core and negative on the memory.

Try setting power limit at 65%, temp limit at 83c, core clock at 100-150, memory 400-500. Unlink the power limit and temp limit.

edit: I had problems running memory under 100.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Can anyone that is mining this tell me what their afterburner settings are?  My hash rate is inconsistent (between 100-220 mh/s) on my 6x 1060's.  I'm running heavy on core and negative on the memory.
Activity: 52
How much do you collect?
I've been filling my bags for weeks now as people seem to keep selling their DNR. I don't mind as I believe this is the coin of the future with a great dev and community. I'm currently just staking DNR which isn't paying much as its only staking the fees at the moment even though they are small it all adds up in the long term and these small stakes could be worth a lot more in the future so I will continue to stake and support the DNR network.

Was going to ask the same - are you a whale now? because the last thing DNR needs now is another whale
Activity: 9
How much do you collect?
I've been filling my bags for weeks now as people seem to keep selling their DNR. I don't mind as I believe this is the coin of the future with a great dev and community. I'm currently just staking DNR which isn't paying much as its only staking the fees at the moment even though they are small it all adds up in the long term and these small stakes could be worth a lot more in the future so I will continue to stake and support the DNR network.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I love my Trezor for bitcoin, but it would make little sense for a staking coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Denarius.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8533
  • User     : YOUR_DNR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=DNR

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8533 -u D5BjYGLzFZnPztk8xx6jQGvsmApKzg17Qs -p c=DNR

Happy mining Smiley

try today  on thisminer
i will wait for your feedback regarding to this mining pool mate, please provide reviews so we can point also our rig if ever that this one will
provide a good service, dnr still young and holding some coins might be a good option just in case development happen and mooning start
to happen.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Denarius, i love Romanium Imperium(the game) in childhood))
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Code:
ccminer.exe -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8533 -u D5BjYGLzFZnPztk8xx6jQGvsmApKzg17Qs -p c=DNR

Happy mining Smiley

try today  on thisminer
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
[ The trust question was answered, here is some more info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19684076.

Thank you for the clarification!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Code:

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I recently saw this coin on my Coinomi wallet and began gathering it. Hope it's a good bet. Why does the dev have such low trust? (Just curiosity, don't want to incite falame on this thread).

Awesome! Glad to hear it!  Cool The trust question was answered, here is some more info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19684076. To sum it up, anyone can you leave you feedback here, without ever having traded or dealt business with.

This is what my trust looks like to me as well:

today , i up rank to full member , maybe i can earn more DNR .

i believe the DNR price will rising up soon .

It's definitely gotten low enough and has enough on the horizon to prevent it from going much lower. Definitely setup to have a bounce... least that's my hope Cheesy
Activity: 357
I recently saw this coin on my Coinomi wallet and began gathering it. Hope it's a good bet. Why does the dev have such low trust? (Just curiosity, don't want to incite falame on this thread).

Awesome! Glad to hear it!  Cool The trust question was answered, here is some more info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19684076. To sum it up, anyone can you leave you feedback here, without ever having traded or dealt business with.

today , i up rank to full member , maybe i can earn more DNR .

i believe the DNR price will rising up soon .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Awesome! Glad to hear it!  Cool The trust question was answered, here is some more info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19684076. To sum it up, anyone can you leave you feedback here, without ever having traded or dealt business with.

Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 145
Hello, how to use the bootstrap.dat file?
Just copy bootstrap.dat to ...\Roaming\Denarius folder
Thank you! It's work Smiley
Activity: 230
Just copy bootstrap.dat to ...\Roaming\Denarius folder
Activity: 145
Jump to: