Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 132. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
my vega64 cards hashing 60 -70 mh/s
finally a coin worth mining with these cards!

Rumor has it, Wolf is working on an optimized Tribus kernel for Sgminer, so if or when that comes out, you should see even better hashrates.

Ooooh... I like those kind of rumors.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Rumor has it, Wolf is working on an optimized Tribus kernel for Sgminer, so if or when that comes out, you should see even better hashrates.

Nice to see some AMD optimizations. Ethereum has been the dominant algo for so long for most AMD users that I think development/optimization for other algos has fallen behind a fair bit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

really? i think it not worth for vega.

i dont know  1070-1080  have many MH.

but my 1080ti is 114MH   

i think this algo nvidia have better
Activity: 490
That is great to hear!
ms5
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
any plans to open a discord channel?

i think dev have so many plan to development this project , i guess we need a forum better discord channel .

The perfect solution to organize the information for that kind of project is a forum. And there is already one, check the first page of the ANN:  https://denariustalk.org/
Also, there is a slack channel. Discord and telegram are only good if you want to get an answer to a problem quickly. Otherwise, very hard to follow.

Gitter channel is generally active throughout most of the day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
coins must be a minimum of 8 hours old.
And what is maxage of coins?
Whats the minimun amount to start staking? (if there is one)

And @carsen, you need a brazilian portuguese translation? Tongue

We are good on translations currently, and there is no minimum Smiley coins must be a minimum of 8 hours old.

do you have plan for thailand translation?

I believe we already have one Smiley

We are good on translations currently, and there is no minimum Smiley coins must be a minimum of 8 hours old.

do you have plan for thailand translation?

Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

Activity: 616

i think dev have so many plan to development this project , i guess we need a forum better discord channel .

The perfect solution to organize the information for that kind of project is a forum. And there is already one, check the first page of the ANN:  https://denariustalk.org/
Also, there is a slack channel. Discord and telegram are only good if you want to get an answer to a problem quickly. Otherwise, very hard to follow.
Activity: 357

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
What do you think guys is this project much better than DNR Undecided Undecided Undecided

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

It looks really promising to me...What do you think?

payment solution have alot ico right now.  it hard to tell anyone is better.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
How much do you collect?
I've been filling my bags for weeks now as people seem to keep selling their DNR. I don't mind as I believe this is the coin of the future with a great dev and community. I'm currently just staking DNR which isn't paying much as its only staking the fees at the moment even though they are small it all adds up in the long term and these small stakes could be worth a lot more in the future so I will continue to stake and support the DNR network.

Was going to ask the same - are you a whale now? because the last thing DNR needs now is another whale

lol No I am not a whale and most likely never will be because I don't have a lot of money to spend on cryptocurrencies. I use some of my stakes from other coins to buy more DNR and as I stake every week with other coins I'm able to accumulate more and more DNR because I believe that this coin will do well in the future.
Price goes up and down. its market.. BUT BUT. Carsen. we need to keep up people around copin.. Do you think differently now that signature campaign need more rewards ?  ..  No of people in sig camp is too low.. you need to revive this.. encourage  members and Jr, Members bro. at least

I think the current pricing is fine for the signature campaign, if you are looking for a quick a profit with it, then it probably wont be for you.

There will be more promotions/giveaways/contests coming on DenariusTalk soon, also an update to Denarius v1.0.7.0 should be coming early this week, along with Denariium!  Cool
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Price goes up and down. its market.. BUT BUT. Carsen. we need to keep up people around copin.. Do you think differently now that signature campaign need more rewards ?  ..  No of people in sig camp is too low.. you need to revive this.. encourage  members and Jr, Members bro. at least
Activity: 616
The price is getting lower and lower.

Heading to despair Sad

i bought some DNR to keep hold. so cheap .

Looking at the exchange (cryptopia), buy/sell orders volume - short term price will continue to drop. But, no reason to despair it's something natural for every coin to go up and down and so on.
Jump to: