Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 134. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Time to buy a Trezor!

Why is that  any reasons ?

With Denariium i will be able to use Trezor to save my Denarius Cheesy

Is it possible to store denarius in trezor wallet? I can't find any sources on that. Would definitely be a must buy in that case. Please answer fast, about to buy a ledger otherwise..
i think you can use wallet paper is best . i like it . ledger  is good  but i don't think will use it , too small , easy lost .

with me cool storage is better than any wallets .
Agree with you, I don't like Trezor or any USB wallet, easy lost. I encrypt my wallet with strong password, and running wallet on VM
Activity: 357
Time to buy a Trezor!

Is it possible to store denarius in trezor wallet? I can't find any sources on that. Would definitely be a must buy in that case. Please answer fast, about to buy a ledger otherwise..
i think you can use wallet paper is best . i like it . ledger  is good  but i don't think will use it , too small , easy lost .

with me cool storage is better than any wallets .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Time to buy a Trezor!

It is entirely possible to support both Trezor and Ledger, however DNR is currently not supported on either. It is a goal with DNR, I would like to obtain, hardware wallets are an extremely popular option to store your coins safely. Denariium will open up the possibilities of the goal a lot more, a lot of work will need to be done.
Activity: 172
Time to buy a Trezor!

Activity: 616
Time to buy a Trezor!

Excuse my ignorance. I know that trezor is password manager and wallet for bitcoin (ethereum also but not too sure).
Can be used for denarius also?
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Time to buy a Trezor!

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Time to buy a Trezor!
Denariium is in the works, if any other devs want to help out, check out this forum post: https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/93-denariium-electrum-denarius-thin-client/
Denarius has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=tribus

You can be paid in Denarius by using your DNR address as your username and "c=DNR" as your password.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Happy mining!

Awesome! I will add your link to the OP and site!  Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Denarius has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=tribus

You can be paid in Denarius by using your DNR address as your username and "c=DNR" as your password.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Happy mining!
Activity: 394
i like Phore
Do you have any masternode plan??
If there are any other devs interested in hosting a DenariiumX-Server please contact me or take a look at my forum post:

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/93-denariium-electrum-denarius-thin-client/
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
We should probably aim to get listed on C-CEX!

Should improve our value a bit Smiley
great news if it is  real , i believe near furture we have a new big exchange

it will push DNR price high .

Yes, looks like good time to buy more DNRs.
Activity: 357

great news if it is  real , i believe near furture we have a new big exchange

it will push DNR price high .
Activity: 490
Great opportunity to buy this coin cheap! Will turn into great investment!
Hello,

Could someone send me the link of explorer and the top100 (richlist)?

Thanks

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/#!rich

The denarius.name explorer is synced back up again as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

Could someone send me the link of explorer and the top100 (richlist)?

Thanks

We are up for voting there, I do believe the cost straight across to be listed is 3-4 BTC at C-Cex.

The staking tab predicts rewards of ~ 0.00x while in reality the rewards are ~ 0.0000x coins.
Is this normal?

Yes the staking estimations in general are only estimations. The Staking Estimation Tab I recently added is still very much in Beta, The rewards are entirely incorrect currently, it will be fixed in an upcoming update.
Jump to: