Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 143. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Carson, can you confirm the current valet for Windows is free from any Virus ?
When wills be the new Client will be released. Mcafee now flagging it as threat and deleting..

Yes it is free of viruses. You are best to whitelist or add the application Denarius.exe to your exclusions. Submitting the application to the anti-virus company as a false positive is a good idea as well.

Just so it doesn't get buried from the last page: https://twitter.com/denariuscoin/status/904619038117994496

Update is coming this week!  Cool

I like this feature.  Many wallet applications just dump everything to your %appdata% folder, which is usually on your C:\ drive.  I build virtual machines to house wallets, and I build them to typical windows server specifications, a small C:\ drive and a larger D:\ drive to house data.  It's easier to expand a non-system drive on a virtual machine in windows than it is a C:\ drive without needing a reboot... and I don't like "down time".  Ok, my scenario may be a little petty, but I still like the feature.  Cheesy

Glad you like it! I think everyone will benefit from the update Cool it just makes things a lot easier in general for running a Denarius Wallet. I am trying to pack in as many new things as I can for v1.0.6.0, it will be released later this week  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
When wills be the new Client will be released. Mcafee now flagging it as threat and deleting..

Yes it is free of viruses. You are best to whitelist or add the application Denarius.exe to your exclusions. Submitting the application to the anti-virus company as a false positive is a good idea as well.

Just so it doesn't get buried from the last page: https://twitter.com/denariuscoin/status/904619038117994496

I like this feature.  Many wallet applications just dump everything to your %appdata% folder, which is usually on your C:\ drive.  I build virtual machines to house wallets, and I build them to typical windows server specifications, a small C:\ drive and a larger D:\ drive to house data.  It's easier to expand a non-system drive on a virtual machine in windows than it is a C:\ drive without needing a reboot... and I don't like "down time".  Ok, my scenario may be a little petty, but I still like the feature.  Cheesy

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
good to see that there's an incoming updates coming from your project dev as i'm planning to set my rig to mined DNR looking for some chances
to get some good rewards I know its still not been recognized and support still few but coming that days for sure it will be supported by big traders
whos looking for some good profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
What miners do you guys use and what pool is the fastest?

I like hashbag.cc.

link to latest ccminer
http://ccminer.org/preview/ccminer-x64-2.2.1-cuda9rc.7z

I like hashbag too, although I may be biased Wink

Hashbag is -still- running 0% fees.. I feel like a rug emporium. EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I find it very interesting how stable the value of this coin has been.  That's a good sign, I think.  Sure, it's had it's peaks and valleys, but when you look at the overall picture, it's been remarkably stable.

I agree, this coin is developing very nice. Getting more and more attention, community getting bigger so it is only month or so from launch I expect big future as it develops. Support is what we give

Agreed. It's stability is pretty remarkable for a coin only out for 2 months. At this point, they've usually been p'n'dumped multiple times. Dev is around and making updates, price is stable and community is growing. Glad to be a part of it!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

I like hashbag.cc.

link to latest ccminer
http://ccminer.org/preview/ccminer-x64-2.2.1-cuda9rc.7z
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
I find it very interesting how stable the value of this coin has been.  That's a good sign, I think.  Sure, it's had it's peaks and valleys, but when you look at the overall picture, it's been remarkably stable.

I agree, this coin is developing very nice. Getting more and more attention, community getting bigger so it is only month or so from launch I expect big future as it develops. Support is what we give

If we consider that BTC price is rising in last few days. It is really good to see that DNR price is following that trend. It shows that DNR has promising future. Wink
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I find it very interesting how stable the value of this coin has been.  That's a good sign, I think.  Sure, it's had it's peaks and valleys, but when you look at the overall picture, it's been remarkably stable.

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
there's not many coins with a active dev like this, tks KC!
i can translate to portuguese if you need
im mining with new version of ccminer who Tpruvot released today and hodl, really like the Tribus algorithm!
cheers!
Antivirus detected this "JTI/Suspect.131076!ee8e89b8e622" any members know what is it ?
Today my Denarius wallet Qt removed by Antivirus.  I downloaded from the link first page of this thread. However both Inslaller and Zip contents are flagging us infected virus. Carsen can you have a check on the current version  available for download. may be some one hacked !!!
Jump to: