Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 146. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Denarius wallet is deleted by my antivirus as threat (kaspersky).
No such case in other similar wallets.

Same with myself, Kaspersky just being overly protective! It is virus-free, ensure you create a exemption for the wallet!

nothing special in this money

Have you used it? It lightning quick!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
nothing special in this money
Activity: 215
This coin is fast! Holding DNR for now
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Denarius wallet is deleted by my antivirus as threat (kaspersky).
No such case in other similar wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Round 8 of the Denarius Signature Campaign has been paid out.

I have included a 1 DNR bonus from my own pocket to each participant Smiley
Activity: 137
we need Faucet.. :v please give me some faucet or some coin.. i love this coin

http://faucet.denarius.live/
thanks mate for sharing this I hope dev will confirm this and add some balance with your faucet as a donation to continue this project as dnr will
make good progress lets see if more and more people that will continue helping this project to proceed and more success to come.

You're welcome, but, for the record, this faucet is not mine, I only know about it so I posted the link.
As far as I know Carsen supports this faucet, but we'd better wait for him to confirm it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

thanks mate for sharing this I hope dev will confirm this and add some balance with your faucet as a donation to continue this project as dnr will
make good progress lets see if more and more people that will continue helping this project to proceed and more success to come.

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Watching those prices,, my unanswered question is what make price rice ? Its not just demand supply ..I do know fundamentals of stocks pricess.. but what are the fundamentals of a Cryptocoin ?

How come you ask this question 9 years too late? (btc, 2008). I would suggest reading about what people demand from blockchains first.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Watching those prices,, my unanswered question is what make price rice ? Its not just demand supply ..I do know fundamentals of stocks pricess.. but what are the fundamentals of a Cryptocoin ?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
today i showed denarius to my friend as a potential coin to invest in. his Budget is not very big and i like that the pos will earn him some extra. we went to coinmarketcap and while denarius started strong it lost alot of marketcap. i dont want to spread fud but there where People talking about the dev not sticking to a Project if i remember right. however my friend said this coin is dead. ii dont think its dead. it just doesnt get the Attention right now. Focus are on other more profitable coins. but i think its good to have some DNR in your Portfolio. it might be worth some nice Returns.

Denarius is far from dead it just started, barely two months ago, I just released v1.0.5.0 a few days ago  Cool glad to see people spreading the word!

kingcarsen ...

would it be beneficial to update to the latest daemon for the pool? ...

if so - just a deamon swap? ...

#crysx

Your daemon would benefit from the new checkpoints and additional rpc command if you build from the latest commit. It is not mandatory but I would recommend it.

ok ...

our pool will have the daemon - as soon as its compiled and running ...

this will mean a short suspension in mining a little later - but a only a small disruption if all goes well ...

if there are any issues we need to be aware of - please post here - or get me on skype ...

skype - chrysophylax69 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
today i showed denarius to my friend as a potential coin to invest in. his Budget is not very big and i like that the pos will earn him some extra. we went to coinmarketcap and while denarius started strong it lost alot of marketcap. i dont want to spread fud but there where People talking about the dev not sticking to a Project if i remember right. however my friend said this coin is dead. ii dont think its dead. it just doesnt get the Attention right now. Focus are on other more profitable coins. but i think its good to have some DNR in your Portfolio. it might be worth some nice Returns.

Denarius is far from dead it just started, barely two months ago, I just released v1.0.5.0 a few days ago  Cool glad to see people spreading the word!

kingcarsen ...

#crysx

Your daemon would benefit from the new checkpoints and additional rpc command if you build from the latest commit. It is not mandatory but I would recommend it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Denarius is far from dead it just started, barely two months ago, I just released v1.0.5.0 a few days ago  Cool glad to see people spreading the word!

kingcarsen ...

#crysx
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

today i showed denarius to my friend as a potential coin to invest in. his Budget is not very big ... however my friend said this coin is dead. ..

I would say this is the reason why his budget is not big - he has no idea about cryptocurrency, otherwise it would surely be bigger  Grin
Coin currently at its lowest (steady) price at $0.50-$0.60 is dead coin, interesting...  Roll Eyes
Better don't listen to your friend or you are only collecting posts for DeepOnion airdrop Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Man your paper wallet is sooo cool... man I have a feeling that if this coins stays for a while it will get serious attention and skyrocket! A lot of new coins but nothing like this
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
What speeds are you getting for dinarus?

I got with nvidia gtx 1070 around 60 mhash ( +150 core - 1000 mem pow 85)
and 1080 ( non Ti) around 83 mhash (+ 60 core, -1000 mem, pow 85 )

Which minner are you using?
Jump to: