Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 147. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
sp miner,  you need to pay for it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Anyone has sp modded miner? PM
Activity: 269
What speeds are you getting for dinarus?

I got with nvidia gtx 1070 around 60 mhash ( +150 core - 1000 mem pow 85)
and 1080 ( non Ti) around 83 mhash (+ 60 core, -1000 mem, pow 85 )
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I am not trying to be negative but volume is very small on cryptopia. I have DNR and I would like to see it on some big exchange.

Patience.

I second that.
It just needs a bit time.
DNR is only 2 months old.
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I am not trying to be negative but volume is very small on cryptopia. I have DNR and I would like to see it on some big exchange.

Patience.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Maybe some integration can be done with the upcoming DNR merchant plugin Wink I'll more than likely give an option to pay with DNR.

Hi Carsen, do you have more information regarding the upcoming merchant plugin? Did not find anything on the ann or white paper (or I read too fast). I'm sure you have answered (also this) already dozen times, but is there a roadmap for Denarius where plans like these merchant plugins et cetera are documented and updated?

I find Denarius one of the better new coins. This clearly shows what a single active developer can do. Keep up the good work.

It will be a basic WP plugin for DNR support, documentation will be included on the github for it. I usually don't pre announce things, hence no roadmap. I just like to deliver  Cool

I've found the problem with roadmaps is they are rarely actually delivered, and a lot of the time they just serve as a hype machine "this coin is gonna be huge". I think the problem is that the community is so focused on road maps that they disregard coins that already have a bunch of features.

Tellingly it seems to be more profitable to release a half-finished coin and then release the other bits across a timed schedule to make it seem like there is active development when in reality, it's all been done already and is just having the releases staggered for the purposes of market manipulation.

Yep I have seen it many times before with roadmaps and promises that the devs can never keep so I prefer devs that don't post roadmaps and just release developments as they go like we have here. I know that DNR is a long term project and that is why I put some btc into this coin, I believe DNR is moving along at a steady rate without too much hype from the dev.

Little to no hype on DNR and it just keeps chugging along on the exchanges.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Maybe some integration can be done with the upcoming DNR merchant plugin Wink I'll more than likely give an option to pay with DNR.

Hi Carsen, do you have more information regarding the upcoming merchant plugin? Did not find anything on the ann or white paper (or I read too fast). I'm sure you have answered (also this) already dozen times, but is there a roadmap for Denarius where plans like these merchant plugins et cetera are documented and updated?

I find Denarius one of the better new coins. This clearly shows what a single active developer can do. Keep up the good work.

It will be a basic WP plugin for DNR support, documentation will be included on the github for it. I usually don't pre announce things, hence no roadmap. I just like to deliver  Cool

I've found the problem with roadmaps is they are rarely actually delivered, and a lot of the time they just serve as a hype machine "this coin is gonna be huge". I think the problem is that the community is so focused on road maps that they disregard coins that already have a bunch of features.

Tellingly it seems to be more profitable to release a half-finished coin and then release the other bits across a timed schedule to make it seem like there is active development when in reality, it's all been done already and is just having the releases staggered for the purposes of market manipulation.

Yep I have seen it many times before with roadmaps and promises that the devs can never keep so I prefer devs that don't post roadmaps and just release developments as they go like we have here. I know that DNR is a long term project and that is why I put some btc into this coin, I believe DNR is moving along at a steady rate without too much hype from the dev.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 74

Activity: 230
I got my DNR locked away on a paper wallet. I'm going for the long HOLD

Is there a paper wallet generator you can share?

https://dnraddress.org  Cool

MinerTopia has Added DNR to our pools.

Op please add pool.minertopia.org to ann

Added, will add to the site as well soon!
Can I generate paper wallet offline?

https://github.com/carsenk/dnraddress.org

Thank you! I will try.

https://github.com/carsenk/dnraddress.org
Activity: 230

But thinking about it... you can't stake from a paper wallet, can you?

Correct  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

But thinking about it... you can't stake from a paper wallet, can you?

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

Activity: 113
Date: 22.08.17 17:49
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 DNR
Net amount: -87.87017913 DNR
Transaction ID: c6a2cbec0409df3282aca43a098679bc8bc11613f949d717ef1347c77c7bf83a

Why i'm getting these in my wallet  Huh
Jump to: