Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 144. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
New wallet update coming soon, possibly next week from Carsen, can't wait!

Yup! Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
New wallet update coming soon, possibly next week from Carsen, can't wait!
Activity: 533
How many coins can be earned for example by 1000 dnr in wallet?

i think its 0.06%

In pure POS phase income will be 6% annually until coins number reach 10 million.
You can check it in a whitescroll on their website.
BtcKing 1 fake french translation.

Yea looks like I got ripped off then, 100 DNR for a new French translation!

Accurate Russian translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968638.new#new

ready to update the OP and post the latest news.

waiting for the promised bounty)

If someone else can verify it is legitimate Russian then I can send you the bounty of 100 DNR as Russian translation was also already claimed.

kingcarsen check your PM. I sent you a week ago.

I replied to you, let me know if you got it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BtcKing 1 fake french translation.

Yea looks like I got ripped off then, 100 DNR for a new French translation!

Accurate Russian translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968638.new#new

ready to update the OP and post the latest news.

waiting for the promised bounty)

If someone else can verify it is legitimate Russian then I can send you the bounty of 100 DNR as Russian translation was also already claimed.

kingcarsen check your PM. I sent you a week ago.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
The POS interest rate is 6% a year, not 0.06%
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think it would be helpful to get DNR listed on an asian Exchange because of their growing interest in cryptocurrencies the popularity of this coin would increase fast.
Just added the dumpbootstrap RPC command to Denarius (Currently in the dev branch on the git), it will be merged into master and built into the v1.0.6.0 release coming in the next week or so.
Can you explain about dumpbootstrap?

It allows you to export your bootstrap.dat file (the blockchain) with a specified block number.

Example:
Code:
dumpbootstrap  

Code:
dumpbootstrap C:/Users/yourname/Desktop 170000

That would export bootstrap.dat to your Desktop and it would be synced up to block 170k
Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz
How many coins can be earned for example by 1000 dnr in wallet?

i think its 0.06%
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi Carsten,

There is new exchange ( https://bitzure.com ).

Maybe you can contact them ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitzure-1091618 )?

Don't know will that have any impact on DNR price, but I know that they are looking for coins. Smiley
Activity: 143
Can't find POS rules. Can someone answer?
1) % of staking (random by time, or equal each day/week...)
2) Minimum ammount required
3) Minimum time for staking to start
4) Wallet need to run all the time?

1) Unsure of the rules. I've seen multiple PoS blocks in a row and then a dearth, so can't answer that
2) Anything above 0
3) Minimum seems to be a few hours to start staking a coin put in your wallet. The stake weight grows the longer you wait ensuring you get your reward eventually compared to a whale with all the coins
4) Yes, unlocked.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Can't find POS rules. Can someone answer?
1) % of staking (random by time, or equal each day/week...)
2) Minimum ammount required
3) Minimum time for staking to start
4) Wallet need to run all the time?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Round 8 of the Denarius Signature Campaign has been paid out.

I have included a 1 DNR bonus from my own pocket to each participant Smiley

Thank you. I received my DNRs and bonus from you.

No problem mate, thank you for participating in the campaign Wink

Have you tried adding it to the exceptions list?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLkhRX-4HI
thanks for this share mate I think I needed to check this one out as I'm also looking for possibility to save some dnr inside my desktop
wallet I guess the price right now will be considerable while waiting for more updates out from the dev.

No problem
I mean there's definitely nothing wrong with the wallet, I've been using it since its beginning and no problems - ever
But if you're extremly careful you can always use a sandbox (absolutely no need though)

Someone should contact Kaspersky about the false flag
I'll do it when I get back home tommorow probably

Also, new signature campaign payments have been sent  Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Fingers crossed for Bittrex adding it towards the end of the year at the least!
dev already informed the community that he's done requesting the question here if the dev already raise the funds for the listing fee I'm not sure or I haven't seen any info about that or maybe I missed that already, but bittrex will really bring good chance for this coin to be more successful if dev will be able to enlist dnr inside trex that's really exciting.
Activity: 490
Fingers crossed for Bittrex adding it towards the end of the year at the least!
Activity: 210
I look forward to seeing this hit new exchanges also. I think DNR has a lot of potential Cheesy
Activity: 145
Just added the dumpbootstrap RPC command to Denarius (Currently in the dev branch on the git), it will be merged into master and built into the v1.0.6.0 release coming in the next week or so.
Can you explain about dumpbootstrap?
Activity: 9
You can stake if you have mature coins.  It works with POW/POS sideways ( together ). When it reaches 10M  coins  PoW will stop. 
can you stake denarius now or only after the 3 year pow phase ends?

Now Cool

Any news of having DNR at Bittrex, Poloniex, CEX and others?  

Next year we could be seeing some selling pressure,  do to the increase of the minning reward.  So the more exchanges the lass  concentration the coin will face,  leading to better prices.  Much of the trade is being done through Cryptopia.

What do you guys think?

They do not provide any sort of response to a coin being listed. We have been submitted to Poloniex and Bittrex, we are up for voting at C-Cex. DNR was also submitted at Bitfinex and HitBTC. Bitfinex stated they would consider Denarius and are always looking to take feedback and suggestions. The best I can recommend is that we as a community keep submitting Denarius to them (Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bitfinex, etc.), make it known, we want DNR there! Each one of your suggestions do matter and do help!

As for currently exchanging DNR, Cryptopia and CoinExchange both have a solid reputation thus far and they do provide a very quick response to support tickets.

Activity: 9
Any news of having DNR at Bittrex, Poloniex, CEX and others?  

Next year we could be seeing some selling pressure,  do to the increase of the minning reward.  So the more exchanges the lass  concentration the coin will face,  leading to better prices.  Much of the trade is being done through Cryptopia.

What do you guys think?
Jump to: