Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 16. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ecosystem for masternodes
How to buy some coins.
Cryptopia, CoinExchange, SouthExchange, Stocks.exchange, TradeOgre on these exchanges.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
i was wondering why such drop and after my comment, i see a good discussion about that.
Now this explains situation of why MN rewards not reflecting the way they are shown on masternode listing sites.

FPGA mining is coming to every coin so no one can stop it, but it will be slow process considering supply limitation and trade war.

MN is serious and i believe team should be working on that on priority.

They said they are working on it.
There will be an upgrade with the next wallet release.

Thats great. Just saw Carsen found his love also. Now I expect good things for DNR.
I hope we see update soon.

you're aright, it good. they seem to work on all of them with serious, like all went well with the development is good too. can't wait to get further updates.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
i was wondering why such drop and after my comment, i see a good discussion about that.
Now this explains situation of why MN rewards not reflecting the way they are shown on masternode listing sites.

FPGA mining is coming to every coin so no one can stop it, but it will be slow process considering supply limitation and trade war.

Thats great. Just saw Carsen found his love also. Now I expect good things for DNR.
I hope we see update soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Merit: 106
I thought that dev should say something about situation with MN rewards - or better to say NO REWARDS for all except hackers.
Will it last for days/weeks/months? Or everyone just need to run those hacking scripts?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
The update that will follow soon I believe will try to solve the FGPA problem?
hashbag.cc is also down, any chance to have it back? For me was the best dnr mining pool.

Our mine is still open for business ...

Lord knows that the Mine has been open for some time and people preferred to use the bigger ones instead. yet everyone concerns themselves with the centralization of the hash?

Amazing!

#crysx
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hashbag.cc is also down, any chance to have it back? For me was the best dnr mining pool.

Yes I though Denarius / DNR coin is a GPU coin because Its more centralised than FPGA. But if FPGA miner was able to mining Denarius than GPU miner wont be able to compete. FPGA have higher hashrate and lower electriyt
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
He is not lying on the main points.

Mining is dominated by FPGA and the MN bug it's ruining the MN's profitability.

I dunno if it has to be recoded from scrap or if some of the bugs can be addresed with partial patches and a hard fork (or various), but if this is not solved, confidence in the coin will disappear, and there are another >1000 coins to invest out there. DNR is in a dangerous position right now.

Salute
legendary
It's dead. Masternode code was half arsed. The problem is that local wallet validates which node is eligible. In dash the nodes communicate to each other and resolve which node is next in line thus closing the door on rogue client stealing all the rewards for blocks he mines.

POW also completely taken over by 1 guy with 8x FPGA in his bedroom.

Needs a rewrite. I raised these concerns months ago.

OK ...

So Carsen is NOT seeing all of this? Or is he working on it now?

So the coin is 'dead' as you state because what would take 6months to rewrite, and Carsen has not released a new rewrite in 3weeks?

Come on! You obviously have NO IDEA as to what it takes to do such a thing as a 'rewrite', otherwise you would have taken note of the post above I made of the example. This is not one of our coins, nor is a partner coin, but just by the state of which a FULL WRITE (let alone a REwrite) of even ONE of our coins we have in the CWI aresenal, you have shown there is VERY LITTLE you know about what it takes to do such a thing, and if you DO know what it takes, have very little care about the process meaning the gamble is all you are interested in. Otherwise you would have MUCH more constructive criticism to post. It is pure logic, and as this is not an attack on you per se, it IS an attack on the uninitiated and uninformed.

So 'dead' or 'alive' is about the functionality now? Far from it. The code is supposedly 'broken' and 'half arsed' because YOU (the self confessed professional in the coding field) say so?

Nup! Not likely.

I would suggest you post the concern in a more valid way with what needs to be done in order for this 'rewrite' to take place, so that a developer like Carsen CAN see you point clearly, insteading of making a general comment like 'my computer doesn't turn on' as a reason why it is broken.

Though I will agree that many improvements CAN be done, there is little (if at all) that can be done without REAL feedback. I guess I say this from a backend development standpoint as we (CWI) KNOW what goes into the coding of a coin. As for the speculative nature of 'dead or alive', I couldn't give two shits about the price, or who is mining it. If you truly want to compete in this arena, you need to grow and that means alongside the miners as well. Complain all you (or any one else) wants, these are facts I have stated, not speculative rubbish posts about anything being broken or price fluctuations, which are useless indicators unless specifics can be gleaned from the complaint.

#crysx
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
It's dead. Masternode code was half arsed. The problem is that local wallet validates which node is eligible. In dash the nodes communicate to each other and resolve which node is next in line thus closing the door on rogue client stealing all the rewards for blocks he mines.

POW also completely taken over by 1 guy with 8x FPGA in his bedroom, even if it weren't who runs their cards at 110 TDP in Sept 2019. Carsen replied to me "it's fine, there's no issue, FPGAs are normal".

Needs a rewrite. I raised these concerns months ago.
legendary
the developer works on the problem.
 will be fixed in a few weeks.
 Buy dnr at a very good price.
 Remember, there will be only 10,000,000 dnr.
until there was Carsen, i also thought that dnr died.
but Carsen is with us again with new forces!

Carsen 'with us again'? ...

Carsen NEVER LEFT, so it is impossible he was 'with us again'. He has always been here in the backend working on what needs to be worked on.

Those that are about the 'price' are always the ones that make these sorts of statements and judgements. Get real guys and gals! Development takes a LOT of time, effort and money. Really! No one seems to have a concept of what does into the work, and almost all those that are gamblers (the ones that talk about 'price' all the time and care nothing for development) are the ones that deem this coin 'dead' or 'alive' because of the exchanges prices.

Seriously, if there is ANYTHING you all need to learn, is that development is like building a car. SO MANY componenets go into the final piece, and WHEN the car is all put together, the issues and bugs need to be ironed out BEFORE the next progression and version of the new model comes out. You think Companies like Ford, Holden, Tesla all created a car in a month? It takes YEARS and yet in a month you all cry 'dead' when development is being made in the backend.

Gamblers will be gamblers, and REAL investors will KNOW what is happening.

There is now 'again' here - only 'continuation'.

#crysx
Activity: 8
the developer works on the problem.
 will be fixed in a few weeks.
 Buy dnr at a very good price.
 Remember, there will be only 10,000,000 dnr.
until there was Carsen, i also thought that dnr died.
but Carsen is with us again with new forces!
Activity: 42
7days with 8DNR for MN

what the problem?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
theres an exploit that allows you to reset your mn with a script and move to the front of the queue and steal rewards, masternodes are paying nothing at the moment and its been this way for over a week.

Yep, being worked on by team as we speak. This from Carsen:

"Updates for MNs will be coming soon, there is currently no ETA, but I do hope to get to it ASAP!
v3 of Denarius is still in progress as well with Ring Signatures, Tor, and I2P.... For those wondering, I will never leave Denarius, stay loyal!"

This is a very serious issue and must be solved as soon as possible. Look very serious because dev is not giving any ETA. Hope that other coins are not affected also by something similar to this - it would be a disaster for crypto. But, I'm sure Carsen will find a solution for this too.
Activity: 16
theres an exploit that allows you to reset your mn with a script and move to the front of the queue and steal rewards, masternodes are paying nothing at the moment and its been this way for over a week.

Yep, being worked on by team as we speak. This from Carsen:

"Updates for MNs will be coming soon, there is currently no ETA, but I do hope to get to it ASAP!
v3 of Denarius is still in progress as well with Ring Signatures, Tor, and I2P.... For those wondering, I will never leave Denarius, stay loyal!"
Activity: 12

what? are you getting only 1 DNR per day?
masternodes online stats show something else?
could you clarify?
Merit: 115
Masternodes are staking just fine. Cool

Pages:
Jump to: