Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 19. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yea its quite interseting. The DNR community all rallied together and took on with the FPGA miners with the POS idea, now the FPGA miners are currently mining less than half what they used to thanks to everyone. DNR has a very bright future ahead of it and can see it valued in the 10's of dollars in the short term, in the 100's of dollars mid term and the long term the possibility is endless.

Couldn't agree more. Looking at previous highs at the most recent bull trend I put my target for DNR in 2019 at ~$115. This may be pushed back by 6-9 months depending on the ETF situation - I think this will ring in an earlier bull.

I'd love to see $115 DNR.  I think with POS stopping the FPGA's there's room for price growth again.  Having someone with that much control over supply was bad for the price, but it seems to be a lot more balanced now and the price stabilizing and even creeping up is showing that.

That'd some huge growth! DNR is a fully featured coin so I could see it happening maybe. I am optimistic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yea its quite interseting. The DNR community all rallied together and took on with the FPGA miners with the POS idea, now the FPGA miners are currently mining less than half what they used to thanks to everyone. DNR has a very bright future ahead of it and can see it valued in the 10's of dollars in the short term, in the 100's of dollars mid term and the long term the possibility is endless.

Couldn't agree more. Looking at previous highs at the most recent bull trend I put my target for DNR in 2019 at ~$115. This may be pushed back by 6-9 months depending on the ETF situation - I think this will ring in an earlier bull.

I'd love to see $115 DNR.  I think with POS stopping the FPGA's there's room for price growth again.  Having someone with that much control over supply was bad for the price, but it seems to be a lot more balanced now and the price stabilizing and even creeping up is showing that.
Activity: 16

Very clever move indeed, so good to see a community standing united against FGPA. I was actually mining DNR with GPU before this. Is GPU mining going to die? In any case, last year was much much better.

I tried mining on my amd card a week back with no luck what so ever. It has become very difficult to mine on hardware with the advent of those FPGA's.

Since then I have received two stakes from my very small DNR stack!  Grin
I was also surprised that within the DNR ecosystem that there is a battle between miners and stakers!

It's quite an engaging and fun time within DNR.
Honestly, I don't get your ideas.
What are battles between miners and stakers?  Huh

It wasn't so much of a battle but a well crafted reward system that was designed to allow the community to prevent attacks like the one DNR was experiencing.  When new technology comes out and it allows a small handful of miners to get huge rewards it isn't good for the coin, the POS allowed the existing holders to reduce the number of POW blocks by increasing the amount of DNR staked making it less profitable for the guys who bought expensive FPGA's. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Very clever move indeed, so good to see a community standing united against FGPA. I was actually mining DNR with GPU before this. Is GPU mining going to die? In any case, last year was much much better.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 111
I was also surprised that within the DNR ecosystem that there is a battle between miners and stakers!

Honestly, I don't get your ideas.
What are battles between miners and stakers?  Huh
Activity: 16
Denarius was the first to be attacked by the FPGA miner(s) who crazily dumped their coins immediately.

We will not, however, be the last.

The community banded together to thwart the miner(s) efforts. I believe many coins could learn a thing or two from the way DNR handles things.

This is without a doubt the most undervalued coin on offer.
Can see how well the Proof of Stake attack worked.  Cool

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@methoncrypto/denarius-pos-attack-end

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
PoS attacks. Sound crazy!
This is the first time I heard this strange term.

Can see how well the Proof of Stake attack worked.  Cool

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@methoncrypto/denarius-pos-attack-end

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
PoS attacks. Sound crazy!
This is the first time I heard this strange term.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
copper member
Activity: 69
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
Today, I took a glance at Denarius price chart, which makes me feel greedy a bit.
In my opinion, it is one of perfect time to invest in Denarius at its bottoms.

I love the project and the community. Very tempting to sink a risky amount into!

It really is a great community.  Out of all the coins I follow their discord is like a family.  Sure there's a couple of squabbles here and there but it's an awesome group of people.

I totally agree - a wonderful community that looks out for one another, more like a big family!
Today, I took a glance at Denarius price chart, which makes me feel greedy a bit.

I love the project and the community. Very tempting to sink a risky amount into!

It really is a great community.  Out of all the coins I follow their discord is like a family.  Sure there's a couple of squabbles here and there but it's an awesome group of people.

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Well, eventually the price will rebound and many people will missed the good opportunities to join in at the right timing.

I got too greedy and missed the bottom.  I had a buy order hovering way down there thinking it was going to hit panic sale mode, but DNR holders have too strong of hands apparently.  Tongue
It looks like Buzz's plan is working.  A lot more POS blocks now.  People are getting excited again too.  Nice green candle on the DNR chart.
Pages:
Jump to: