Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 20. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
is there a staking pool like https://stakeunited.com/main or shared masternode service "on website" not discord?
Any plans on releasing a wallet with less alerts on virustotal dev?

You shouldn't need something like stakeunited for DNR.  The rewards are set to ~6%.  What Buzz is talking about is upping the network weight for staking to reduce the number of POW blocks created.  If you were to make a bunch of addresses in your QT with inputs of 20 DNR you'll stake a lot and it should reduce the POW rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is there a staking pool like https://stakeunited.com/main or shared masternode service "on website" not discord?
Any plans on releasing a wallet with less alerts on virustotal dev?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
If you have any denarius now is a great time to stake with 500 addresses to slow down the heavy hash that's been dumping.

How to set this up
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-take-advantage-of-pos-dnr-2400659
Activity: 102
the whole crypto market has still been in downward trend.
Denarius is actually a good one, but it take times to witness a Denarius take-off this year.
Sure, but it is always easier to grow when there are skilled developers behind the project, when the next growth in the popularity of cryptocurrency will begin, and then the correct marketing policy will help the project to get a lot more users. The same actions, depending on the market stage, have different effects: when McAfee posted about Denarius - it was x1.5 in 1 day (in a falling market), but the same action in bullish market can bring 10 times more effect.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Still lots of cool stuff in the works too.  Native tor integration and ring signatures are going to be awesome.  I can't wait to see how those are implemented.
2018 seems to be the year of secure and anonymous coins so this stuff will increase recognition of the project.
the whole crypto market has still been in downward trend.
Denarius is actually a good one, but it take times to witness a Denarius take-off this year.
Activity: 102
Still lots of cool stuff in the works too.  Native tor integration and ring signatures are going to be awesome.  I can't wait to see how those are implemented.
2018 seems to be the year of secure and anonymous coins so this stuff will increase recognition of the project.
Haven't been following the development on Denarius, but it's good to see that it is still going on!

Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Haven't been following the development on Denarius, but it's good to see that it is still going on!
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/5dbdeadadec106601fdde868ea4a1b06da847f17fa1dd889b83ab992f4a2ef4d/analysis/1531927357/

virustotal is a bit nasty.
14 / 67

any plans on compiling a cleaner wallet?
what are users overall experience with the wallet?
It's one of the best wallets I've used.  No lag, good CPU usage, lot's of info about the coin included, plus it has cool tools like Proof of Data, and encrypted messaging.
I keep a bunch of wallets open all the time and it's easily the most advanced and QT and it runs smooth unlike a bunch of other staking wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/5dbdeadadec106601fdde868ea4a1b06da847f17fa1dd889b83ab992f4a2ef4d/analysis/1531927357/

virustotal is a bit nasty.
14 / 67

any plans on compiling a cleaner wallet?
what are users overall experience with the wallet?
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
solid project, will keep checking in
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
what about new exchange? This will lead to higher prices

Yes and no, not always a new exchange increases the price. Anyway DNR was just listed on CryptoBridge a couple of weeks ago, yes I know a big exchange could help with the price but that would only be a short term gain and then the price will come back down. DNR isn't about this and is more long term driven so we must all be patient with this project and now might even be a great time to pick up some cheap DNR like I have been doing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Like many major COINS, Denarius is waiting for the price of engines to rebound in the bitcoin market.Now there is no choice but to wait.

I agree. I like the look of this coin, but I would love to see some plans for where it is headed. What are the plans for future development?
I see that Trezor was requested some time ago - is this still in the pipeline?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Like many major COINS, Denarius is waiting for the price of engines to rebound in the bitcoin market.Now there is no choice but to wait.
Activity: 28
what about new exchange? This will lead to higher prices
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And is there a forecast for when the total supply will be in circulation? Will happen Halving similar to bitcoin?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have staked multiple coins in the past and still do and most work like this by splitting the coins up into blocks/inputs. It can sometimes help stake quicker instead of one large block which stakes and then needs to confirm and then weight to gain weight again while having a number of inputs we always have coins staking all the time and not have to wait for confirmations and building up weight again. This straegy works well with Bean Cash, sorry for mentioning another coin here but that coin is a good example. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I think it's no worth it, just leave all in one wallet, stake and forget.
Especially if you don't have enough coins in your wallet >> less then needed for one masternode, and you obviously don't have or we would not even talk about this. Wink
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Someone posted a really nice staking guide for Denarius and we made it to the frontpage on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8x9xu3/how_to_build_a_cryptocurrency_proofofstake_mining/

Cool Cool Cool Cool

That guide is a beast, and it even has how to use the 500 address staking technique.  Cool

Is this a parody?

What kind of pinhead would stake a 6% coin which is basically a rounding error in crypto?

So the 500 address thing "increases staking" but no further information? What fun.
If so, then this is a straight up scam in the DNR code and needs to be exposed.

Splitting your coins in a wallet increases the amount of matured transactions that are available to stake - so more stake blocks will be generated. The only advantage to this is as a result of creating more stake blocks, you collect transaction fees for each blocks. The increase is absolutely minimal and does not create any extra PoS income - the total generated amount is still 6% of the staked coins - if you only had 100 coins, you might increase your profit by a few percent just be adding transaction fees over the course of a year's worth of stake blocks.

It may be worth mentioning, the technique works on any PoS coin, it's not something specific to Denarius.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Pages:
Jump to: