Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 18. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
asked two things and ended up with no answer:

are there any plans to release a wallet that doesn't have so many alerts on virustotal?
is it possible to stake DNR or have a shared node on a online service like https://stakeunited.com/main ?

cheers!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
1. the developer has long left the project.
2. Problems with masternodes. no one is going to fix the rewards.
How can you like this project when the coin does not develop?

Sadly this is true. Tricky as devs went full steam on this for many months and now its at a standstill.

I'm confused. Are you talking about DNR? Carsen is still on board, or am I wrong?

I edited my post to clarify a little. Carsen is still around pretty much daily. And no I didn't make another account to FUD. I don't have a 2nd forum profile.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Wondering why people are spreading FUD in this thread. Are they maybe FGPA miners upset by recent POS defense against them?
DNR is cheap enough at the moment, don't think it can go much lower than it is now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
most likely a litecoin / dash replacement
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Of course Carsen is around! He wont be leaving DNR, he, myself and others know exactly whats in store for DNR in the near future. We will be close to the half way point of POW in a few months then give it another 6 months and we see DNR start to really shine
Activity: 16

Sadly this is true. Tricky as devs went full steam on this for many months and now its at a standstill.

Sadly that you try to trick people because both devs: enkayz and carsenk are online in discord for now, moreover: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingcarsen-860708 Last Active:   August 04, 2018, 05:58:37 AM.

The question - Why did you do this? Portraying a dialogue with https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/madubadu-2332754
Date Registered:   August 07, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
Last Active:   August 07, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
Which was registered for a single post in this thread and was online for 6.5 min.

That's right. I think there has been a misunderstanding. Denarius team and community still very active.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2

Sadly that you try to trick people because both devs: enkayz and carsenk are online in discord for now, moreover: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingcarsen-860708 Last Active:   August 04, 2018, 05:58:37 AM.

The question - Why did you do this? Portraying a dialogue with https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/madubadu-2332754
Date Registered:   August 07, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
Last Active:   August 07, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
Which was registered for a single post in this thread and was online for 6.5 min.
Activity: 16

I'm confused. Are you talking about DNR? Carsen is still on board, or am I wrong?

edit: To be clear I am not selling what I have accumulated. This is a multiple year hold. Your #1 is most likely more dire than the way I originally read this.
Activity: 2
Activity: 224
I saw Denarius on sonox.io and  i think we need more community power to win vote .

Everyone  just access sonox.io and vote Denarius ,  not sign up ,just click vote everyday.

Thanks.  I voted and I'll try to remember to hit it every day.
Activity: 357
I saw Denarius on sonox.io and  i think we need more community power to win vote .

Everyone  just access sonox.io and vote Denarius ,  not sign up ,just click vote everyday.
Activity: 357
Only btc is a worldwide store of value. Alts need a use.
Altcoins will make cryptocurrency but bitcoin original is gold currency ,  bitcoin  price will higher and higher ,denarius price keep following .

There should be room for more than just bitcoin. Store of value and transaction use would be very be your own bank like. The potential for DNR to standout in the sea of alts is still pretty good. This is basically a POS coin with a fair POW rewards distribution to spread out the initial coin. POW being a few years instead of a week or a few months was really smart.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Use of Cryptos can happen in large form only after an event where something largely abnormal in economic world
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 224
Someone posted a really nice staking guide for Denarius and we made it to the frontpage on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8x9xu3/how_to_build_a_cryptocurrency_proofofstake_mining/

Cool Cool Cool Cool

That guide is a beast, and it even has how to use the 500 address staking technique.  Cool

Is this a parody?

What kind of pinhead would stake a 6% coin which is basically a rounding error in crypto?

So the 500 address thing "increases staking" but no further information? What fun.
If so, then this is a straight up scam in the DNR code and needs to be exposed.

Splitting your coins in a wallet increases the amount of matured transactions that are available to stake - so more stake blocks will be generated. The only advantage to this is as a result of creating more stake blocks, you collect transaction fees for each blocks. The increase is absolutely minimal and does not create any extra PoS income - the total generated amount is still 6% of the staked coins - if you only had 100 coins, you might increase your profit by a few percent just be adding transaction fees over the course of a year's worth of stake blocks.

It may be worth mentioning, the technique works on any PoS coin, it's not something specific to Denarius.

Thanks for your answer.

I've owned quite a few hi-yield coins in the 30-800% range and have found it to be the opposite...
Where tiny blocks take forever to stake and inputs have to be combined into bigger blocks.

The idea that you could increase returns by creating infinite blocks is very dangerous...
It's the kind of thing a botnet would exploit in an automated way...
But that's not going on here so OK... whatever that Steemit 500 address "strategy".

Anyway, I don't see what all the drama is about at 6% or about $100K/year...
There are 100s of coins hyper-inflating at 30% and up... most masternode coins, in fact Smiley

The inflation rate on DNR is one of the things that drew me in too.  With the low inflation rate it should keep it working as a store of value for sure and with all the goodies being added it's a great project that isn't just a store of value.
Activity: 102
DNR and community are really good in such difficult times for crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Someone posted a really nice staking guide for Denarius and we made it to the frontpage on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8x9xu3/how_to_build_a_cryptocurrency_proofofstake_mining/

Cool Cool Cool Cool

That guide is a beast, and it even has how to use the 500 address staking technique.  Cool

Is this a parody?

What kind of pinhead would stake a 6% coin which is basically a rounding error in crypto?

So the 500 address thing "increases staking" but no further information? What fun.
If so, then this is a straight up scam in the DNR code and needs to be exposed.

Splitting your coins in a wallet increases the amount of matured transactions that are available to stake - so more stake blocks will be generated. The only advantage to this is as a result of creating more stake blocks, you collect transaction fees for each blocks. The increase is absolutely minimal and does not create any extra PoS income - the total generated amount is still 6% of the staked coins - if you only had 100 coins, you might increase your profit by a few percent just be adding transaction fees over the course of a year's worth of stake blocks.

It may be worth mentioning, the technique works on any PoS coin, it's not something specific to Denarius.

Thanks for your answer.

I've owned quite a few hi-yield coins in the 30-800% range and have found it to be the opposite...
Where tiny blocks take forever to stake and inputs have to be combined into bigger blocks.

The idea that you could increase returns by creating infinite blocks is very dangerous...
It's the kind of thing a botnet would exploit in an automated way...
But that's not going on here so OK... whatever that Steemit 500 address "strategy".

Anyway, I don't see what all the drama is about at 6% or about $100K/year...
There are 100s of coins hyper-inflating at 30% and up... most masternode coins, in fact Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: