Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 179. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Hello Dear Developer
Your project is very beautiful
Why not try adding to Livecoin ?

It is up for vote at Livecoin! Smiley You have to login to be able to vote though.

If for some reason we don't get enough votes going then I would be willing to pay the 3 BTC cost.
I have already voted for Dionarius

Using more than 1/2 the dev funds to get placed on a single exchange seems like a waste of money and robbery by the exchange  Sad

They are not even that popular anyway..

Yea they already make profit from fees, its like why charge coin devs to list? It would be coming from my own pocket if anything, I wouldnt spend the premine on something like this.

Also just wanted to update everyone that Coinomi stated DNR was integrated and it will be supported in the next update release on Android! Cool
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Voted for Denarious on Livecoin! The most unique ALT  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hello Dear Developer

It is up for vote at Livecoin! Smiley You have to login to be able to vote though.

If for some reason we don't get enough votes going then I would be willing to pay the 3 BTC cost.

Using more than 1/2 the dev funds to get placed on a single exchange seems like a waste of money and robbery by the exchange  Sad

They are not even that popular anyway..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Whole week it was down. Should we worry... maybe not!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
ups... Tribus algo is not for AMD

Tribus is great on AMD if you have polaris

470 get 24-26 mh and 480 get 28-30 mh  maybe even a bit more depending on the clocks.  But currently DNR is over mined so you are better off mining eth then buying DNR in the market.

Yeah it was better then I expected when I tested on a RX 480 8GB - 31.8 Mh/s on stock clocks.....  I think it's worth mining on Rx 400-500 series right now with current prices across the various altcoins.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hello Dear Developer

Hello Dear Developer

Activity: 146
Hello Dear Developer
Thank you everyone for sharing your hashrates and statistics Cool

Also just wanted to give the forums a shoutout again!

Join us at https://denariustalk.org - They are growing extremely rapidly, we also have Gitter integrated right in the forum and a giveaway running for the first 100 members to post!

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/12-denarius-giveaway
Activity: 1
Well just for other's people reference; atm I'm getting 3.2 DNR per day with overclocked 1060 on hashbag.cc pool, mining with ccminer-2.1-tribus...
Activity: 258
Hey guys.

Im mining with a GTX 1070 and im getting about 31 MH with it.

But my earnings are very low.
Im getting just 0.1 DNR in one hour.
Im mining on http://yiimp.ccminer.org.

I read here people make 5-6 DNR in a day with a GTX 1070, im not even close.
Someone knows why?

Difficulty increased, more miners...

31 MH seems ok for 1070.

My 750 ti was mining the same amount - 0.1 hourly in the begining. Now it is a different story.

My MSI 1070 6 Gb give 42 Mh/s woth clock memmory 200 core 150 power down 15
Activity: 144
I have been reading on leakforums, is it true that DNR is going to be used as the new ransomware currency? and that it's going be used on darknet markets?
and why? is this good or bad for the future of DNR?

I think the darknet adoption is a good thing to be honest. It would bring in more money, which should mean more liquidity..

i think it will bring an interesting sea of opportunities also it's a bit adrenalinic lol

it would be wonderful expand in china and will list on some chinese exchange too in the future Sad
Activity: 179

470 get 24-26 mh and 480 get 28-30 mh  maybe even a bit more depending on the clocks.  But currently DNR is over mined so you are better off mining eth then buying DNR in the market.

That was a really nice hash rate for amd card
Activity: 84
I have been reading on leakforums, is it true that DNR is going to be used as the new ransomware currency? and that it's going be used on darknet markets?

I think the darknet adoption is a good thing to be honest. It would bring in more money, which should mean more liquidity..

i think it will bring an interesting sea of opportunities also it's a bit adrenalinic lol
Activity: 35
how about adding a second algo to DNR?
maybe some features from emercoin?
maybe a wallet that plugs into exchanges api to do trades from with'n wallet?
maybe a change to the algo so it mutates into other known algos every 2 years? (i wish monero have had this, STUPID BOTNETS!)
Official Denarius Forums are now available...

Checkout DenariusTalk.org! Cool

https://denariustalk.org/

(Some users may have issues accessing the site until the DNS fully propagates, if you do, please update your DNS to Google DNS or OpenDNS)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

Activity: 14
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys.

Im mining with a GTX 1070 and im getting about 31 MH with it.

But my earnings are very low.
Im getting just 0.1 DNR in one hour.
Im mining on http://yiimp.ccminer.org.

I read here people make 5-6 DNR in a day with a GTX 1070, im not even close.
Someone knows why?

Are you mining with 1 GPU only? Feel like it is quite power wasteful if you are since your machine is on 24/7 for one GPU.
Jump to: